Thread Rating:

GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
June 14th, 2015 at 2:15:23 PM permalink
Quote: djatc

Its a 2 day process at the end of the month. If anyone will be in the area and want to make some +ev let me know via pm. Will take 30 min total and will be worth your time.

I can get references from many members on this forum whom we have worked together or met in real life.

You pay for my airfare and I am in.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
June 14th, 2015 at 2:23:02 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

You pay for my airfare and I am in.

Hey now hitchhiking is good enough for mickeycrimm its good enough for you :)
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
June 14th, 2015 at 2:33:36 PM permalink
Quote: djatc

Hey now hitchhiking is good enough for mickeycrimm its good enough for you :)

What about riding the rails? : )
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
June 14th, 2015 at 3:00:52 PM permalink
Well I do live right next to railroad tracks but I am not sure which train to get on and which direction. How long does a train take to get across country? Would I have enough time?

Fine you don't have to pay for flight but if the play pays enough I will pay for flight.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
June 14th, 2015 at 4:09:37 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Well I do live right next to railroad tracks but I am not sure which train to get on and which direction. How long does a train take to get across country? Would I have enough time?

Fine you don't have to pay for flight but if the play pays enough I will pay for flight.

I hope you were joking because I was. If someone is in the area or was going up there it would be an easy $200 or so. I might just make the trip myself, heard its a beautiful view.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous

• Jump to: