Thread Rating:

AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 5324
May 14th, 2013 at 1:13:49 AM permalink
Interesting.

Were you at all "nervous" about having someone check in under your name when you didn't know them, or without being there? Were you worried about being stiffed?
djatc
djatc
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
May 14th, 2013 at 11:21:11 AM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Interesting.

Were you at all "nervous" about having someone check in under your name when you didn't know them, or without being there? Were you worried about being stiffed?



In this case I would get the money up front.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
silicone
silicone
Joined: Jun 21, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 43
June 30th, 2013 at 1:49:56 PM permalink
Quote: sevenout77

Of course that $100.00 comp cost you more than they got, more than it was worth to them. Do the math. How much comp per dollar in? factor that by $100.00 and thats what it cost you to get that $100.00 comp you gave away. I personally would never sell my comp as that was basically my pay for work I put in. Same as giving away your payroll check basically.


I have on many ocassions sold rooms that were comped. Especially the holidays I always have extra rooms all over and have built a clientel that I know and can trust. I just list their name as my gues on my reservation and they can check in then I meet them elsewhere and collect. Never had any problems.
Just Me.......
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 88
  • Posts: 5903
December 5th, 2017 at 12:33:32 PM permalink
Hello all
I am actually in the market for a room
I am staying in Vegas 3 nights, Dec 24 -27
Already have a hotel room
but
If someone wants to sell me a nice comped room on the strip
I am interested
Will pay cash on arrival
You pick me up at the airport
Check me into your room and I pay you cash
Anybody interested ?
Its Xmas, lots of bills. Here is a way to make some easy cash
WOV supports censorship. Bring back free speech challenging lies.
pingpangpong
pingpangpong
Joined: Nov 19, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 35
December 5th, 2017 at 4:47:17 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Hello all
I am actually in the market for a room
I am staying in Vegas 3 nights, Dec 24 -27
Already have a hotel room
but
If someone wants to sell me a nice comped room on the strip
I am interested
Will pay cash on arrival
You pick me up at the airport
Check me into your room and I pay you cash
Anybody interested ?
Its Xmas, lots of bills. Here is a way to make some easy cash



I can help you sorta. I might be able to get you rooms at the Wynn but not sure... I never tried. I have put in about 400k over there and I hardly ask for anything. I don't know if they would give me a room for 3 days but I could ask. I lost about 12k last time I was over there but that doesn't seem like much in that High Limit Room.

However, I can get you off the Strip or Downtown. The Palms, Stations, Four Queens, Fremont, Cal.

If I was you I would take my rooms at the Palms or Four Queens because I can get you plenty of Free Food if you stay within reason. I would think 3 days for 2 people... 600 total should be enough for food as long as you take care of the gratuity.

I can really make it a nice Christmas Vegas Vacation for you... I can't do that on the Strip Properties but I can make things happen like Hugo's or Alize (Palms) or other things as well. Movie Tickets, Show maybe... I just turned down 15 NYE parties at different places and tickets to concerts.

Here is the catch... I wouldn't charge you a thing. I have so much comp it is ridiculous. The problem is that I am not the nicest person in the world. I have done great Evil in my life. I have lied, cheated and stole my way through life since my youth. I am better now in that I don't always look for the angle or a mark but that is my past so you would have to be alright driving around town with an admitted Heathen.

Actually one of my Hosts asked me for a comp on Christmas Eve for 6 people and I told them that 1000 dollars is fine but I don't care if they go over or not. I don't worry about that... I have about 5200 over there on my card. Recently I heard an old podcast on GWAE about how giving your host money and getting 5k in Free Play on your card is Immoral... Well do the words F O mean anything to those guys?? LOL... The truth is that I haven't ever got any extra FP for helping my hosts out but I have had some open comps with 5 day stays and what not and they are nice to me and never refuse me any comp when I ask even if I haven't played for months so it works but the truth is I like some of these people and don't have a problem giving away stuff to them.

You can email me at... pingpangpong1425@gmail.com

That is if your serious and really want me to pick you up at the airport... should I bring the Jeep or Nissan Altima?
speedycrap
speedycrap
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 1273
December 5th, 2017 at 5:41:46 PM permalink
Quote: pingpangpong

I can help you sorta. I might be able to get you rooms at the Wynn but not sure... I never tried. I have put in about 400k over there and I hardly ask for anything. I don't know if they would give me a room for 3 days but I could ask. I lost about 12k last time I was over there but that doesn't seem like much in that High Limit Room.

However, I can get you off the Strip or Downtown. The Palms, Stations, Four Queens, Fremont, Cal.

If I was you I would take my rooms at the Palms or Four Queens because I can get you plenty of Free Food if you stay within reason. I would think 3 days for 2 people... 600 total should be enough for food as long as you take care of the gratuity.

I can really make it a nice Christmas Vegas Vacation for you... I can't do that on the Strip Properties but I can make things happen like Hugo's or Alize (Palms) or other things as well. Movie Tickets, Show maybe... I just turned down 15 NYE parties at different places and tickets to concerts.

Here is the catch... I wouldn't charge you a thing. I have so much comp it is ridiculous. The problem is that I am not the nicest person in the world. I have done great Evil in my life. I have lied, cheated and stole my way through life since my youth. I am better now in that I don't always look for the angle or a mark but that is my past so you would have to be alright driving around town with an admitted Heathen.

Actually one of my Hosts asked me for a comp on Christmas Eve for 6 people and I told them that 1000 dollars is fine but I don't care if they go over or not. I don't worry about that... I have about 5200 over there on my card. Recently I heard an old podcast on GWAE about how giving your host money and getting 5k in Free Play on your card is Immoral... Well do the words F O mean anything to those guys?? LOL... The truth is that I haven't ever got any extra FP for helping my hosts out but I have had some open comps with 5 day stays and what not and they are nice to me and never refuse me any comp when I ask even if I haven't played for months so it works but the truth is I like some of these people and don't have a problem giving away stuff to them.

You can email me at... pingpangpong1425@gmail.com

That is if your serious and really want me to pick you up at the airport... should I bring the Jeep or Nissan Altima?

If I ever show up in Vegas, you can pick me up with a bicycle or tricycle.
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 93
  • Posts: 9854
December 5th, 2017 at 6:02:23 PM permalink
Boy sounds like you have comps at places to someone else we know. Maybe you guys have run into each other before.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
speedycrap
speedycrap
Joined: Oct 13, 2013
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 1273
December 5th, 2017 at 6:06:07 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Boy sounds like you have comps at places to someone else we know. Maybe you guys have run into each other before.

Put it this way. We welcome PPP with our arms fully open.
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 88
  • Posts: 5903
December 5th, 2017 at 6:19:44 PM permalink
Quote: pingpangpong

I can help you sorta. I might be able to get you rooms at the Wynn but not sure... I never tried. I have put in about 400k over there and I hardly ask for anything. I don't know if they would give me a room for 3 days but I could ask. I lost about 12k last time I was over there but that doesn't seem like much in that High Limit Room.

However, I can get you off the Strip or Downtown. The Palms, Stations, Four Queens, Fremont, Cal.

If I was you I would take my rooms at the Palms or Four Queens because I can get you plenty of Free Food if you stay within reason. I would think 3 days for 2 people... 600 total should be enough for food as long as you take care of the gratuity.

I can really make it a nice Christmas Vegas Vacation for you... I can't do that on the Strip Properties but I can make things happen like Hugo's or Alize (Palms) or other things as well. Movie Tickets, Show maybe... I just turned down 15 NYE parties at different places and tickets to concerts.

Here is the catch... I wouldn't charge you a thing. I have so much comp it is ridiculous. The problem is that I am not the nicest person in the world. I have done great Evil in my life. I have lied, cheated and stole my way through life since my youth. I am better now in that I don't always look for the angle or a mark but that is my past so you would have to be alright driving around town with an admitted Heathen.

Actually one of my Hosts asked me for a comp on Christmas Eve for 6 people and I told them that 1000 dollars is fine but I don't care if they go over or not. I don't worry about that... I have about 5200 over there on my card. Recently I heard an old podcast on GWAE about how giving your host money and getting 5k in Free Play on your card is Immoral... Well do the words F O mean anything to those guys?? LOL... The truth is that I haven't ever got any extra FP for helping my hosts out but I have had some open comps with 5 day stays and what not and they are nice to me and never refuse me any comp when I ask even if I haven't played for months so it works but the truth is I like some of these people and don't have a problem giving away stuff to them.

You can email me at... pingpangpong1425@gmail.com

That is if your serious and really want me to pick you up at the airport... should I bring the Jeep or Nissan Altima?



Thanks for the offer
I think I will pass
I want to be on the strip because I get free meals, shows and Platinum status via points on my CET visa.
Low roller by the way. Real low. If I get the urge to gamble, I head downtown.
Hotel room I am staying at is a pretty reasonable price
I just thought I would throw an offer out there and see what kind of response I get.
WOV supports censorship. Bring back free speech challenging lies.
pingpangpong
pingpangpong
Joined: Nov 19, 2017
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 35
December 5th, 2017 at 6:51:27 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Thanks for the offer
I think I will pass
I want to be on the strip because I get free meals, shows and Platinum status via points on my CET visa.
Low roller by the way. Real low. If I get the urge to gamble, I head downtown.
Hotel room I am staying at is a pretty reasonable price
I just thought I would throw an offer out there and see what kind of response I get.



I donít blame you. Free shuttle service... Free rooms, most likely a suite. Free food. Free booze. Free Cigarettes or Cigars. Most likely Free Show or Movie Tickets. Gold Coast across the street runs Free Shuttle to the Strip. Iíd decline too... I only offer these things and information because nobody ever accepts. I was thinking this would be a nice Christmas Present for me to give a little back to my fellow man but thatís ok Iíll head over to St. Vincentís and hand out a bunch of Free Pizza and Beer.

Have fun Low Rolling on the strip... is that even possible!?

  • Jump to: