FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 264
May 12th, 2014 at 5:53:10 PM permalink
Quote: Tomspur

You clearly haven't walked around Wallmart

No, I usually shop at The Sally so I don't have to get dressed up for a place like Walmart.
Tomspur
Tomspur
  • Threads: 28
May 12th, 2014 at 5:54:12 PM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

No, I usually shop at The Sally so I don't have to get dressed up for a place like Walmart.

True to your nick Flea, true to your nick :)
“There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man.” - Winston Churchill
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 15
May 12th, 2014 at 5:58:39 PM permalink
Quote: DJTeddyBear

Ditto.

Pregy is sexy.

. Icky. Anyways, speaking of differing opinions, and teddy bears, I was at the Palms this weekend and there were a bunch of people walking around in animal costumes. I asked an employee about it, and she said there was some sort of convention. She said they had some rooms there and went on to imply that they literally did it like the animals on the discovery channel.
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 122
May 12th, 2014 at 6:20:36 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

. Icky. Anyways, speaking of differing opinions, and teddy bears, I was at the Palms this weekend and there were a bunch of people walking around in animal costumes. I asked an employee about it, and she said there was some sort of convention. She said they had some rooms there and went on to imply that they literally did it like the animals on the discovery channel.

You just won 5,000 Internet Points for the Bloodhound Gang reference!!!

It could also have been a, "What does the fox say," convention. People are friggin' strange, man...
Vultures can't be choosers.
thecesspit
thecesspit
  • Threads: 53
May 12th, 2014 at 7:08:31 PM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

They might just be furries. They may be yiffy furries. Each to their own.
"Then you can admire the real gambler, who has neither eaten, slept, thought nor lived, he has so smarted under the scourge of his martingale, so suffered on the rack of his desire for a coup at trente-et-quarante" - Honore de Balzac, 1829

• Jump to: