Thread Rating:

dwheatley
dwheatley
  • Threads: 25
April 22nd, 2014 at 11:36:08 AM permalink
People who are bad at math use a lot of ellipses. I think I've mentioned this before somewhere.
Wisdom is the quality that keeps you out of situations where you would otherwise need it
Dre
Dre
  • Threads: 1
April 22nd, 2014 at 12:26:28 PM permalink
Is it really that far fetch to you? Why? Clearly if you study science you can see miraculous things all the time.. Perhaps if u use 1% more of your brain you can tap into that fairy realm of yours and understand. But I doubt you will be able to use one more 1% more of your brain because you give me the impression you believe the universe came from nothing.. How can something come out of nothing ? Perhaps you can explain how birds know where to go when they migrate? Or how come bees are able to fly if there propositional mass is not supposed to allow them 2? How did the universe begging ? Explain a black whole? Do you have any idea how we are communicating right now? Perhaps if you tap into that unicorn fairy realm of urs you are able to do so.. Should not be that far fetch if you believe in the universe. Because if you believe in the universe you believe in it's wonders and capabilities of the extraordinary.. Imagine if u use 50% more of your brain hmm perhaps the unicorn realm lets you disappear but only if you tap into the unicorn..
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
April 22nd, 2014 at 12:30:15 PM permalink
lol... the bumblebee thing again.
Sonuvabish
Sonuvabish
  • Threads: 29
April 22nd, 2014 at 12:42:10 PM permalink
Quote: Dre

Is it really that far fetch to you? Why? Clearly if you study science you can see miraculous things all the time.. Perhaps if u use 1% more of your brain you can tap into that fairy realm of yours and understand. But I doubt you will be able to use one more 1% more of your brain because you give me the impression you believe the universe came from nothing.. How can something come out of nothing ? Perhaps you can explain how birds know where to go when they migrate? Or how come bees are able to fly if there propositional mass is not supposed to allow them 2? How did the universe begging ? Explain a black whole? Do you have any idea how we are communicating right now? Perhaps if you tap into that unicorn fairy realm of urs you are able to do so.. Should not be that far fetch if you believe in the universe. Because if you believe in the universe you believe in it's wonders and capabilities of the extraordinary.. Imagine if u use 50% more of your brain hmm perhaps the unicorn realm lets you disappear but only if you tap into the unicorn..

You agree with Gamblor about "mathematician fallacy". There is such a thing as a "black whole", which probably formed at some point when the universe was "beggin". Youre talking about fairies and unicorns, at length (I choose bees as the creature that does not fit if it is a puzzle). And someone else should use, but probably is incapable of using, 1% more of their brain? Pretty bold claim based on your 2 posts so far. Seriously, is this Gamblor reincarnate? Are you British or Canadian?
Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
April 22nd, 2014 at 12:54:44 PM permalink
Quote: Dre

What do you mean by use 1 more percent of my brain. You know that the whole using 10% of your brain is an absolute myth right. The human uses all 100% of his brain. I mean you can argue that not all neurons fire simultaneously but there are severe health risk associated with that specifically epilepsy is caused by too many neurons firing at once so in that sense using more of your brain seems dangerous and pointless.

Also most of the things you posted about are also debunked. We know exactly how bumblebees fly it is well understood when you understand that they flap their wings hard than other insects and also use a more rotational motion in flapping. Black holes are simply super dense parts of the universe caused by the collapsing of a supermassive star.
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
April 22nd, 2014 at 1:18:37 PM permalink
Quote: Twirdman

What do you mean by use 1 more percent of my brain. You know that the whole using 10% of your brain is an absolute myth right. The human uses all 100% of his brain.

Apparently, not all humans.
Lemieux66
Lemieux66
  • Threads: 24
April 22nd, 2014 at 1:23:56 PM permalink
Quote: Sonuvabish

You agree with Gamblor about "mathematician fallacy". There is such a thing as a "black whole", which probably formed at some point when the universe was "beggin". Youre talking about fairies and unicorns, at length (I choose bees as the creature that does not fit if it is a puzzle). And someone else should use, but probably is incapable of using, 1% more of their brain? Pretty bold claim based on your 2 posts so far. Seriously, is this Gamblor reincarnate? Are you British or Canadian?

I'm rolling:D
10 eyes for an eye. 10 teeth for a tooth. 10 bucks for a buck?! Hit the bad guys where it hurts the most: the face and the wallet.
Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
April 22nd, 2014 at 5:46:23 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

Apparently, not all humans.

lol I was being nice and not saying it.

• Jump to: