Thread Rating:

FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
November 14th, 2019 at 5:40:58 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Have you thought about trying to make some extra income online?

I used to be quite active online. I ran a research service for awhile but it didn't bring in all that much money. I somewhere, somehow must have done a good job for someone because I got a lot of clients who wanted certain medical issues explored and who all used this same Maryland bank. So I knew they were direct or indirect federal employees. I know a few of them were in the Defense Intelligence Support Industry and were mainly paying for a closed mouth. I also did a lot of pro-bono work for victims of child abuse hysteria, those people were so broke I might as well work for free in getting them expert witnesses. I ran a Transnational and Maritime Search And Rescue consultancy for awhile. much of this online stuff was never intended to bring in money but even those things that were intended to bring in money were never an impressive income stream.

Quote: AxelWolf

You can write and you have some knowledge of gambling.

HAD not HAVE. Even in rehab, I couldn't do a simple Gin Rummy game against dolts. I have been trying to relearn basic strategy but its just not sinking in.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
December 7th, 2019 at 10:33:34 PM permalink
I've moved!
Or at least it seems like I've moved.

I hired a Deep Cleaning duo to both clean and re-organize my apartment. I now have wider aisles, new furniture layout, a new space in which to live albeit designed by a Learning Disabled cleaning team.
It is an adventure. And I even ordered a bargain-priced Dumbell set so as to no longer have these bad falls from sudden vertigo.

New hopes in a "new" space. Did 1.0 miles on my mini-bike. Don't know how this Sunday Delivery of the dumb-bell will work out but I will give it a try.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 423
December 8th, 2019 at 2:15:23 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

I've moved!
Or at least it seems like I've moved.

But how is the meals on wheels,
still poisoning you?
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
December 8th, 2019 at 3:26:59 AM permalink

.......sudden vertigo.

Ask your doctor about positional vertigo, caused when the naturally occurring calcium carbonate crystals in the middle ear, shift in the ear canal. My doctor sent me to an ENT who performed the Epley Maneuver in his office, and immediately corrected the problem.

Epley Maneuver

This maneuver is also effective.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
December 8th, 2019 at 6:10:56 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

But how is the meals on wheels, still poisoning you?

MOW is FREE and it is DELIVERED. The meals are not what a nutritionist might select for a gout-sufferer with diabetes, atrophied muscles or a recent history of ultra high intracranial pressure,.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 423
December 8th, 2019 at 10:50:57 AM permalink

for a gout-sufferer with diabetes, atrophied muscles or a recent history of ultra high intracranial pressure,.

So old age is not the fun trip we
were all promised?
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
December 24th, 2019 at 11:43:03 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

So old age is not the fun trip we were all promised?

I guess not.

QUESTIONS REMAINING:

What do members recommend as a tutorial/training site:

for Poker?

for Pai Gow Poker?

for Pai Gow Tiles?

for Carnival Games, particularly that game(?) where hands are dealt to even the empty spots on the table?

UPDATES on other matters::

my dumb bell weights will arrive about Dec 30th. Twenty pounds each.

i'll get an overnight sleep test scheduled in the new year to determine nocturnal and diurnal oxygen levels.

I do two miles in thirty minutes fifty minutes on my mini exercise bike and I do actual walking twice a day even if its a bit cold or rainy outside, but it surly tries the soul and the soles.
Last edited by: FleaStiff on Dec 24, 2019

• Jump to: