GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 8713
Thanks for this post from:
tringlomanekgb92
February 17th, 2019 at 3:13:39 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Having just returned from my lovely vacation with my lovely fiance, I am thankful my monetary based life allowed me to enjoy a week on the beach eating abundantly, drinking like a fish, and.... I'll keep it PG.... And I got this by being a doctor helping people through what is often the worst day of their lives. My fiance happens to have a job that directly helps people too (dentist). And I'll be retiring at 59, not 70. I don't want to list the other achievements in my life, but I am googleable, if that is a word!

I guess I do regret wasting my life being a doctor and didn't do something valuable for society and others such as counting cards in smoke filled casinos trying to hide what I do from the people I 'work' with everyday, hoping they try to stop me so I can tie up the court system with my useless lawsuits.

And if anything I do in life requires me to have intimate relationships with bedbugs then I know I will have proved my worth.......



Do you enjoy talking about how well off you are? Seems like every other post of yours talks about how much money you have.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 8713
February 17th, 2019 at 3:15:31 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Just started reading the thread today. And I repeat, WHO CARES?!



Well since there is a new rule
Hate Speech: While we try to promote free speech as much as we can, racial slurs, vulgar terminology or advocating violence against any person or group of people are not welcome. (Added 1/10/2019)

Sounds like a comment about 2 entire nations would qualify and he should have a ban. A full martingale sounds about right.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 217
  • Posts: 10374
Thanks for this post from:
petroglyphMaxPenDDBZenKinG
February 17th, 2019 at 3:32:06 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Well since there is a new rule
Hate Speech: While we try to promote free speech as much as we can, racial slurs, vulgar terminology or advocating violence against any person or group of people are not welcome. (Added 1/10/2019)

Sounds like a comment about 2 entire nations would qualify and he should have a ban. A full martingale sounds about right.



To me it just sounds more like someone venting and making comments like we made every day in the 1980s, before the current snowflake culture decided to make policing PC their lives.

If we followed the letter of that as posted then half the Trump-haters would be banned.
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
tringlomane
tringlomane
Joined: Aug 25, 2012
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 5896
Thanks for this post from:
Hunterhill
February 17th, 2019 at 3:36:56 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Do you enjoy talking about how well off you are? Seems like every other post of yours talks about how much money you have.



In this case though, it's terribly on point. If he had more money to live in a better place, bedbugs likely go bye bye. ZCore basically made the same kind of post.
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 8713
February 17th, 2019 at 3:37:39 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

To me it just sounds more like someone venting and making comments like we made every day in the 1980s, before the current snowflake culture decided to make policing PC their lives.

If we followed the letter of that as posted then half the Trump-haters would be banned.



however it is the current climate and there are rules so they get enforced. Also in the 80s there wasn't an online place like this to vent so if there was someone that acted like this then you just didn't go near them. Can't exactly do that now adays. Even with the block button it just makes some threads hard to read.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 217
  • Posts: 10374
February 17th, 2019 at 3:48:00 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

however it is the current climate and there are rules so they get enforced. Also in the 80s there wasn't an online place like this to vent so if there was someone that acted like this then you just didn't go near them. Can't exactly do that now adays. Even with the block button it just makes some threads hard to read.



But he really did not say anything all that bad:

Quote: OP

God help my blood supply. How the hell have I even made money the past 2 years playing blackjack with all this adversity and getting cheated every weekend and holiday weekend in this mob ridden mafia rigged japanese chinatown piece of ____.



If that is "offensive" then we are indeed a nation of snowflakes. And I will again state that we can probably find far worse from the TDS crowd. Start with every post where Trump is called "orange." Trump is POTUS and surely deserving of the same respect being requested for anonymous members of some or another group, no?
Last edited by: AZDuffman on Feb 17, 2019
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
MaxPen
MaxPen
Joined: Feb 4, 2015
  • Threads: 13
  • Posts: 3004
February 17th, 2019 at 4:19:06 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Do you enjoy talking about how well off you are? Seems like every other post of yours talks about how much money you have.



Sounds like someone is a little grumpy. Maybe a bad day of collecting doctor's bills?😉
#FREENATHAN
GWAE
GWAE
Joined: Sep 20, 2013
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 8713
February 17th, 2019 at 4:37:40 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Sounds like someone is a little grumpy. Maybe a bad day of collecting doctor's bills?😉



Actually yes I am very grumpy. Not about work though. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed today for sure.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Rigondeaux
Rigondeaux
Joined: Aug 18, 2014
  • Threads: 23
  • Posts: 1973
February 17th, 2019 at 4:41:35 PM permalink
Quote: ZenKinG

Yes, you have mentioned this before in one of my past threads and its been on my mind, but I never decided to do it as im not sure what job to actually do and cant even suit up for an interview because I lost my only suits that i brought with me from NJ and dont feel like buying any again. Yes I 'lost' it because i left it in a previous apartment when I moved out. $300 worth, still pisses me off to this day.

Maybe ill become a pizza delivery driver for a couple of weeks or so, that doesn't need a formal interview.



Good idea. The Pizza Hut by my place has big signs saying that they're hiring drivers for years.

Lots of time driving around by yourself, listening to whatever you like with no immediate supervision.

Also, one place I looked at when I considered moving only wanted 6 months up front. It would actually be kind of cool because then you don't have to remember to pay every month.
ams288
ams288 
Joined: Sep 26, 2012
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 5005
February 17th, 2019 at 5:08:08 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Trump is POTUS and surely deserving of the same respect being requested for anonymous members of some or another group, no?



Hell no!

Also, quite ironic to see you deride the current “snowflake” culture and then post this...
Lock him up!

  • Jump to: