Thread Rating:

prozema
prozema
Joined: Oct 24, 2016
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 1191
May 25th, 2018 at 5:22:11 AM permalink
60% of the time it works every time.
Nathan
Nathan
Joined: Sep 2, 2016
  • Threads: 65
  • Posts: 3430
June 18th, 2018 at 5:55:26 AM permalink
I don't get Wizard's signature. "It's not whether you win or lose. It's if whether you had a good bet." :/ If I lost money on the bet, I think it's a bad bet. If I won money on the bet, I think it's a good bet. I don't see how a bet that I lost money on is a good bet. :/
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 221
  • Posts: 11677
June 18th, 2018 at 6:07:19 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Really? I actually enjoyed playing it. Though I have heard that dealers don't always seem quite thrilled about it.



Time stands still when dealing it. Just something about the he format.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
TigerWu
TigerWu
Joined: May 23, 2016
  • Threads: 21
  • Posts: 4022
June 18th, 2018 at 7:52:36 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

I don't get Wizard's signature. "It's not whether you win or lose. It's if whether you had a good bet." :/ If I lost money on the bet, I think it's a bad bet. If I won money on the bet, I think it's a good bet. I don't see how a bet that I lost money on is a good bet. :/



If you had a 99% chance of winning something, that would be a "good bet," even if that 1% chance hit and you lost.
prozema
prozema
Joined: Oct 24, 2016
  • Threads: 24
  • Posts: 1191
June 18th, 2018 at 10:58:30 AM permalink
Quote: Nathan

I don't get Wizard's signature. "It's not whether you win or lose. It's if whether you had a good bet." :/ If I lost money on the bet, I think it's a bad bet. If I won money on the bet, I think it's a good bet. I don't see how a bet that I lost money on is a good bet. :/



If I offered to pay you $100 if a coin landed on heads against a $1 bet, that would be a good bet whether you win or lose assuming the coin is fair.

  • Jump to: