Thread Rating:

rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 21
April 10th, 2018 at 8:14:21 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

I believe if trump fires Mueller, the NY can fold the case in to this new one, but these are still Federal, not state charges.,

Another example of Mueller being two steps ahead of Trump.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 177
April 10th, 2018 at 10:21:38 PM permalink
Checkers and chess, baby. Checkers and chess. The endgame is beginning to develop. I don't understand why guys like he and Roger Stone seem to be thrusting themselves into the spotlight instead of seeking even deeper shadows and hoping the storm passes them by.
If Mueller and the USAs in NY can turn this into an investigation of NYC construction and real estate developers, Donald J. Trump is jail bound. They can hand him to New York State on a silver platter and he'll have no power to pardon.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
April 11th, 2018 at 5:33:22 AM permalink
Axios is reporting that Paul Ryan won't run for reelection in November. Robert Costa of the Washington Post just confirmed it.

Saw that one coming a mile away....
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
April 11th, 2018 at 7:06:26 AM permalink
Obama didn't get around to tweeting it because he knew (as we should) that the DJIA has slot to do with forces outside of a presidents influence. As well Dem voters care more about other things besides what 30 stocks are doing on a given day.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
April 11th, 2018 at 7:08:41 AM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

Given your profession, I would think that you have the ability to look at numbers and data with complete impartiality. So this makes no sense to me.

How was your 401k doing towards the end of the GWB administration?

Everyone's 401k is different and it is likely that the doctors mix would be more conservative than a 30 year old. More stable bonds and money markets as you get older is the correct approach.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 108
April 11th, 2018 at 7:24:05 AM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

Everyone's 401k is different and it is likely that the doctors mix would be more conservative than a 30 year old. More stable bonds and money markets as you get older is the correct approach.

If I'm the doctor you are talking about, my portfolio was basically 100% stocks until my early 50's, and now at 57 its around 85% stocks. I FAR outperformed my income/age cohorts who had a much larger percentage of their savings in bonds. I always chastised my friends who espoused a 'balanced' portfolio. To me the decision was easy..... I didn't need the money for 30 years, and has there ever been a 30 year period where stocks didn't out perform bonds? So what would be the point of putting ANY money in bonds back then? So I guess my decision was not considered 'conservative', but it just seemed right to me. Probably by this time next year I'll be 80/20.
WatchMeWin
WatchMeWin
  • Threads: 105
April 13th, 2018 at 11:41:01 AM permalink
Quote: WatchMeWin

Pandora's Box about to be opened.... stay tuned!

..... and the box has been opened. Sex filled.
'Winners hit n run... Losers stick around'
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 162
May 31st, 2018 at 3:35:30 AM permalink
TRUMP MEETS RUMP

he meets with Kim Kardashian to discuss prison reform

maybe Kimmy would like to be able to meet with prisoners more often and with more privacy (insert smiley faced emoji here)

https://pagesix.com/2018/05/30/kim-kardashian-arrives-at-white-house-to-discuss-prison-reform/
𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘵: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵............. ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴛᴡᴀɪɴ
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 425
June 9th, 2018 at 2:44:53 PM permalink
People love to make fun of Trump because
he has a trophy wife 25 years younger than
him. How come nobody ever mentions
George Soros. His trophy wife is 45 years
younger than him. Those pesky billionaires,
they just can't marry for love.. lol

"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 162
June 15th, 2018 at 2:58:14 AM permalink
check out this pic of Trump saluting a North Korean General.
this definitely qualifies him for being:

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔.𝐒.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+salutes+north+korean+general&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjY_quas9XbAhVDz1MKHctWBh0Q_AUICigB&biw=1745&bih=863#imgrc=3LycLwG-wOqAxM:

could somebody who is able to (I am not) please embed this pic in another post. thanks
𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘵: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵............. ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴛᴡᴀɪɴ

• Jump to: