gpac1377
gpac1377
Joined: Apr 7, 2013
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 676
December 27th, 2013 at 4:42:14 PM permalink
Quote: AcesAndEights

Quote: gpac1377

Boner Deluxe


That nickname originated on another board, but don't worry, at my age it's strictly figurative :(
"Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on earth, with a top speed of 120 feet per second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter."
Pokeraddict
Pokeraddict
Joined: Feb 21, 2012
  • Threads: 36
  • Posts: 786
December 27th, 2013 at 5:04:58 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I've heard of a few people being backed off for only playing $5 9-6 Bonus Poker Deluxe on big multiplier days. Since hearing those stories I play at the $2 denom. Still, I think my account is at least flagged, because I never get mailers.



I used to get mailers with small free slot play and food coupons and then I played 9/6 BPD on a multiplier day for about 6-8 hours. I never got another mailer from them again.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1388
  • Posts: 23315
December 27th, 2013 at 9:27:39 PM permalink
I just received the minimum 7x multiplier today for video poker. I think I'll try every day the rest of the year.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
tringlomane
tringlomane
Joined: Aug 25, 2012
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 6272
December 27th, 2013 at 11:13:33 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I just received the minimum 7x multiplier today for video poker. I think I'll try every day the rest of the year.



I would assume 7X is the most likely result for VP players by far. I wonder if it's random chance, or if they have some algorithm based on your game choices. Like those who infrequently play long sessions, and when they do play it's mostly penny slots. Those ppl will be better for the casino to receive 15X.

My local casino gives out multipliers everyday. I always get 2 or 3X out of a possible 10X. But they are offering a minimum of 10X on New Years (up to 14X), so I might be doing that one with 35/8/5 bonus.

And even the Wizard plays "Boner Deluxe"! The game is really catching on! haha
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1388
  • Posts: 23315
December 28th, 2013 at 6:59:56 PM permalink
7x-11x today as well. That is also what the guy ahead of me in line got.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
gpac1377
gpac1377
Joined: Apr 7, 2013
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 676
December 28th, 2013 at 7:05:51 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

7x-11x today as well. That is also what the guy ahead of me in line got.


I've gotten 7x-11x on all three of my attempts.

Thanks for posting your results.
"Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on earth, with a top speed of 120 feet per second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter."
gpac1377
gpac1377
Joined: Apr 7, 2013
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 676
December 30th, 2013 at 4:20:12 PM permalink
I've given up on the promotion, but someone on vpfree posted that they've received the minimum combination every time as well.

That's why, to borrow a concept from another thread, if logistically convenient, I would not hesitate to pee on their floor.
"Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on earth, with a top speed of 120 feet per second, is a cow that has been dropped out of a helicopter."
tringlomane
tringlomane
Joined: Aug 25, 2012
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 6272
December 30th, 2013 at 6:32:28 PM permalink
Quote: gpac1377

I've given up on the promotion, but someone on vpfree posted that they've received the minimum combination every time as well.

That's why, to borrow a concept from another thread, if logistically convenient, I would not hesitate to pee on their floor.



I wouldn't be surprised if the multiplier distribution was something like:

7X - 90%, 8X - 7%, 9X - 2%, 10X - 1%.

or worse.

My local casino has a 10X to 14X promo on new year's day. I totally expect to get 10X if I go.
djatc
djatc
Joined: Jan 15, 2013
  • Threads: 83
  • Posts: 4477
December 30th, 2013 at 6:44:45 PM permalink
What if you don't play $5 do you still get no-mailed playing boner poker? If you play $2 you won't get a taxable unless its a royal. Does the W2-G amounts piss them off, or the denomination in which you are playing that game?

Sometimes I play the best game on quarters at a lot of Boyd properties on multiple days but will move up in denom if I get bored. Since Suncoast has a multiplier pretty often I wanted to go, but the no mail thing is keeping me away, also the fear of getting comps revoked or barred.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
tringlomane
tringlomane
Joined: Aug 25, 2012
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 6272
December 30th, 2013 at 7:06:09 PM permalink
Quote: djatc

What if you don't play $5 do you still get no-mailed playing boner poker? If you play $2 you won't get a taxable unless its a royal. Does the W2-G amounts piss them off, or the denomination in which you are playing that game?

Sometimes I play the best game on quarters at a lot of Boyd properties on multiple days but will move up in denom if I get bored. Since Suncoast has a multiplier pretty often I wanted to go, but the no mail thing is keeping me away, also the fear of getting comps revoked or barred.



Quote: Wizard

I've heard of a few people being backed off for only playing $5 9-6 Bonus Poker Deluxe on big multiplier days. Since hearing those stories I play at the $2 denom. Still, I think my account is at least flagged, because I never get mailers.



So yes, you can get no-mailed there even at $2. I am assuming the W2G's make them want to back people off fully though. Probably thinking you are getting them more often than you should be or something stupid like that.

  • Jump to: