Zcore13
Zcore13
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 3706
July 29th, 2014 at 6:07:02 PM permalink
I buy on Amazon all the time. Probably more than all other sites on the internet combined.

It's a very small percentage, between 1% - 10%, but mostly around the 4%-6% range.


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
Nareed
Nareed
Joined: Nov 11, 2009
  • Threads: 373
  • Posts: 11413
July 29th, 2014 at 6:14:16 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Cmon Wiz, all this time and the general membership had no idea we could help you out this way?



What he said.

Quote:

Yes, this link needs to have a prominent allways seen banner on this website. Something alot bigger then the donate button.



A big banner add on top, maybe a small side search box, too.

I don't buy tons of stuff from amazon, but I get Kindle books now and then.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 88
  • Posts: 5898
July 29th, 2014 at 6:19:49 PM permalink
Just clicked on the Wiz's amazon link.
bought a kindle book for myself, The Atlantis World by AG Riddle, sci fi thriller
Feels great, spent money, looking forward to the book, helped the wiz.
A total win
WOV supports censorship. Bring back free speech challenging lies.
gts4ever
gts4ever
Joined: Apr 2, 2013
  • Threads: 10
  • Posts: 115
July 29th, 2014 at 6:32:13 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Quote: Wizard

Please do! Just click through this link and I'll get a cut.



Cmon Wiz, all this time and the general membership had no idea we could help you out this way?
Yes, this link needs to have a prominent allways seen banner on this website. Something alot bigger then the donate button.
I've bought alot on Amazon. I'm sure other if not most members also.
There are probabbly members right now shopping on Amazon with no idea if they enter through your link, it helps you and this site



+1
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14234
July 29th, 2014 at 6:34:38 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Quote: Wizard

Please do! Just click through this link and I'll get a cut.



Cmon Wiz, all this time and the general membership had no idea we could help you out this way?
Yes, this link needs to have a prominent allways seen banner on this website. Something alot bigger then the donate button.
I've bought alot on Amazon. I'm sure other if not most members also.
There are probabbly members right now shopping on Amazon with no idea if they enter through your link, it helps you and this site



Keep in mind that we don't know the terms of the Bovada contract. And it may well be proprietary, so the Wiz wouldn't be able to comment one way or the other. But, it may be that the Wiz was constrained from doing that before the expiration of his Bovada agreement.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
Joined: Sep 12, 2012
  • Threads: 32
  • Posts: 5761
July 29th, 2014 at 6:36:36 PM permalink
I just replaced my Amazon bookmark in my toolbar with the Wizard's link. Now when I go there I will just automatically use that link; I don't need to think about it or remember every time.
terapined
terapined
Joined: Dec 1, 2012
  • Threads: 88
  • Posts: 5898
July 29th, 2014 at 6:51:58 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

I just replaced my Amazon bookmark in my toolbar with the Wizard's link. Now when I go there I will just automatically use that link; I don't need to think about it or remember every time.



Great idea and its so easy.
Just used the Wiz's link and went to Amazon and saved the bookmark.
Cool.
Now I feel like shopping.

Any cut from ebay? Thats where I spend some real money.
WOV supports censorship. Bring back free speech challenging lies.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1419
  • Posts: 24211
July 29th, 2014 at 7:01:39 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I shop a lot on Amazon myself. Can you put this in a box or at least in a sticky post for convenience, please?



Sure, in fact maybe I should do something more formal.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
  • Threads: 1419
  • Posts: 24211
July 29th, 2014 at 7:04:18 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Keep in mind that we don't know the terms of the Bovada contract. And it may well be proprietary, so the Wiz wouldn't be able to comment one way or the other. But, it may be that the Wiz was constrained from doing that before the expiration of his Bovada agreement.



No, I could have promoted Amazon, since they weren't a competitor. I guess I never thought it wouldn't bring in much revenue, so I didn't bother.

Testing an Amazon button...


It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20137
July 29th, 2014 at 7:31:26 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

No, I could have promoted Amazon, since they weren't a competitor. I guess I never thought it wouldn't bring in much revenue, so I didn't bother.

Testing an Amazon button...


You should make it so anyone posting in the betting systems thread has to Visit at least 20 adds before it unlocks. EACH POST.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪

  • Jump to: