Lemon
Lemon
  • Threads: 2
December 3rd, 2018 at 9:21:38 PM permalink
I have a nice flashy advertisement from dafabet on my screen that is bothering me because they are advertised by 3 football players on their advert. The foreground player in the middle is called Jermaine Defoe and he has played for Bournemouth AFC since the 1st of July 2017. The problem is he is wearing a Sunderland AFC shirt with the dafabet logo on the front. dafabet are no longer sponsors of Sunderland and obviously jermaine Defoe hasn't worn that shirt since June 2017.

Just seems strange dafabet haven't updated their advertisement logo/picture in over 18 months.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place I'm new.

Cheers, Lemon.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 43
December 4th, 2018 at 1:42:43 AM permalink
Quote: Lemon

I have a nice flashy advertisement from dafabet on my screen that is bothering me because they are advertised by 3 football players on their advert. The foreground player in the middle is called Jermaine Defoe and he has played for Bournemouth AFC since the 1st of July 2017. The problem is he is wearing a Sunderland AFC shirt with the dafabet logo on the front. dafabet are no longer sponsors of Sunderland and obviously jermaine Defoe hasn't worn that shirt since June 2017.

Just seems strange dafabet haven't updated their advertisement logo/picture in over 18 months.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place I'm new.

Cheers, Lemon.

LOL. Quite common in the mad world of internet advertising. A company I once worked for commissioned photos of all employees for a 'meet the team' web page. Problem was they had high staff turnover and never updated the page for 5 years. I think I'm still up there, from when I had hair $:o)
If you are enjoying the game, you're already winning.

• Jump to: