GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
January 6th, 2019 at 8:54:09 AM permalink
Quote: JohnnyQ

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Click on the LINK in the first post to read the details. Caveat Emptor.

The Link (not Linq) says:

"It may take up to 30 days to process your upgrade request"

I know. I read it a few days ago. I am curious if it actually does. Not sure why it would.
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 213
January 6th, 2019 at 9:08:55 AM permalink
So does anyone know the coin-in for Vid Poker at M-LIFE in Vegas per tier credit ?

Thx

update:

I called M-Life and for VEGAS:

$ 3 in Slot Play = 10 Tier Credits

$10 in Vid Poker = $ 10 Tier Credits

At least that's what 2 different people said.
Last edited by: JohnnyQ on Jan 6, 2019
All around me are familiar faces / Worn out places, worn out faces / Bright and early for their daily races / Going nowhere, going nowhere - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdCLnwIkkps
GWAE
GWAE
January 6th, 2019 at 9:49:46 AM permalink
Duplicate
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Indy70
Indy70
  • Threads: 0
January 6th, 2019 at 11:23:29 AM permalink
Quote: GWAE

I also wonder if since Inhad an upgrade through founders last year if that will screw me.

Their site also says it takes up to 30 days for the tier to match. Does anyone have experience from past years, is it really not instant?

I did the tier match, late march of 2018. at Paris. They hem hawed around, and finally a manager came out and said we will tier match you. But it will not take effect for 7-10 days. You can play and use it for line skipping etc. But the Diamond dinner and free shows,resort fee's and free parking will not be available. For 7-10 days. Exactly 10 days later. I received an email stating all benefits were available. Except Diamond Lounge. Only 8 tier points. LOL
sodawater
sodawater
  • Threads: 64
January 6th, 2019 at 10:15:59 PM permalink
Do you still get the $100 dinner credit if you do this?
GWAE
GWAE
Thanks for this post from:
sodawater
January 7th, 2019 at 5:50:22 AM permalink
Quote: sodawater

Do you still get the $100 dinner credit if you do this?

Yes doesn't matter how you get diamond. If you are diamond you get all perks.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 213
Thanks for this post from:
Forager
February 3rd, 2019 at 2:52:52 PM permalink
Last year, if I recall correctly, the daily Tier bonuses DID count toward the doubled Tier score.

https://www.caesars.com/total-rewards/promotions/terms-and-conditions/tier-credit-multiplier

10. Daily Tier Credit Bonuses do not count towards this Offer.

OLD CET motto: "Reap the Rewards. Earn the Experiences you want doing what you Love".

NEW CET motto: "Time to Fleece the Golden Sheep. ps: With all the Competition out there, we're gonna separate ourselves by sucking even more. pss: F/U very much."
All around me are familiar faces / Worn out places, worn out faces / Bright and early for their daily races / Going nowhere, going nowhere - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdCLnwIkkps
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 21
February 4th, 2019 at 8:31:43 AM permalink
Also, if you have a Total Rewards Visa card, and spend $5,000 in a calendar year, you can maintain Platinum status on 0 tier credits.

And both TR and Mlife have military/veteran cards that automatically give you Platinum and Pearl status, respectively.

Not a bad deal if you're a low roller like me.

• Jump to: