SiegfriedRoy
SiegfriedRoy
  • Threads: 16
April 3rd, 2018 at 6:42:33 AM permalink
Quote: Venthus

As was noted, you don't get DL access anymore, but it seems you do get the Diamond Celebration 100$ food credit though.

I did further research and that if you don't have 25K, you can still go to the diamond lounge but you need to use 1000 TR credits ($10) per person. For a casual player, you may be able to get 1000 credit through slots, dining, and promotions. Still one needs to calculate and realize if it's worth it.
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 206
April 6th, 2018 at 7:33:54 PM permalink
Quote: SiegfriedRoy

I did further research and that if you don't have 25K, you can still go to the diamond lounge but you need to use 1000 TR credits ($10) per person. For a casual player, you may be able to get 1000 credit through slots, dining, and promotions. Still one needs to calculate and realize if it's worth it.

On our last trip we had 5 nights where we could have gone to the Diamond Lounge. We went once at Caesars while we were waiting for an afternoon show.

Usually, we go almost every day. It just didn't fit into our schedule this time. It WAS a nice perk. I think one of the things I liked the most was "showing off" by taking a guest to the private bar. Oh well. I do think this new policy by CET will continue to erode the loyalty of their customer base. Penny wise, pound foolish.
“You see, that’s why we’re a great band ! Yes we are, we are a band. I am in a band.”

• Jump to: