Thread Rating:

darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 235
Thanks for this post from:
MDawg
July 31st, 2020 at 3:32:59 PM permalink
Standing in front of a television should be enough to kill the virus

(Back in the fifties and sixties they sold protective screens for radiation threats from television emissions)
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 16
July 31st, 2020 at 4:57:02 PM permalink
Who else whenever he has a cough or any kind of weird feeling in the gulliver (head) thinks...uh oh...this is IT. I'd have to raise my hand, although it's gotten to where I now realize that if I had come down with it, I'd know, and any other past minor "symptoms" were just hypochondria or psychosomatic and are much easier to disregard these days.

The other day some homeless black guy came up to me, albeit masked, and kept trying to high five me and hug me while hitting me up for smash ("change"). (He actually had a pretty good angle...I mean, it worked.) I handed him a couple dollars just to make him go away. Plus you know my predisposition for handing out money to mendicants for luck. Then that night...I thought I felt some kind of dizziness coming on...uh oh.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
darkoz
darkoz
MDawg
July 31st, 2020 at 5:03:24 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Who else whenever he has a cough or any kind of weird feeling in the gulliver (head) thinks...uh oh...this is IT. I'd have to raise my hand, although it's gotten to where I now realize that if I had come down with it, I'd know, and any other past minor "symptoms" were just hypochondria or psychosomatic and are much easier to disregard these days.

The other day some homeless black guy came up to me, albeit masked, and kept trying to high five me and hug me while hitting me up for smash ("change"). (He actually had a pretty good angle...I mean, it worked.) I handed him a couple dollars just to make him go away. Plus you know my predisposition for handing out money to mendicants for luck. Then that night...I thought I felt some kind of dizziness coming on...uh oh.

Sounds like you need some fuzzy wuzzies to soothe your bleeding warbles.

Just take some Velocet or Synthemesc or Drenkrom and you should be singing in the rain in the morning me blocko

A Horrorshow of ultra-violence and the old in-out in-out never hurt any droog under an azure sky of deepest summer
MDawg
MDawg
July 31st, 2020 at 5:35:44 PM permalink
As to that rather intolerable pain in the gulliver, I'm sure I'll be as right as dodgers for this after. Or certainly by this nochy.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
qualified
qualified
  • Threads: 0
July 31st, 2020 at 6:55:54 PM permalink

But in something like Baccarat, the cards are set in the shoe, and whatever happens in the next hand is fixed and may not change. Here is a shoe I recently played,

I respectfully disagree. Baccarat is just as random as a coin flip. Forget the technicalities of banker having a very slightly higher chance than player being dealt.

Do you somehow think that you would be able to predict a coin flip better if someone were to flip a coin 70 times, record it, then you had to guess heads or tails VS. you having to guess heads or tails before each flip? To me it's all the same unless you're psychic or something, so you can read the information that was written down or connect to it somehow.

Cards that were already used from the deck only affect the results so insignificantly, that it's still like a coin flip.

These are my beliefs based on my own experience and knowledge. Almost like everyone in the world, I could be wrong.

Just to clarify, in my coin flip guessing/predicting simulation experiment, I am saying that you would be able to guess heads or tails going result by result (though all 70 results are already recorded). Also, you can skip results if you want, if you think that "opportunity" moves exist or something of that nature.
Last edited by: qualified on Jul 31, 2020
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 26
July 31st, 2020 at 7:23:52 PM permalink
How quickly qualified got qualified to attack dog!
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
UP84
UP84
  • Threads: 3
MDawg
July 31st, 2020 at 8:12:07 PM permalink

As to that rather intolerable pain in the gulliver, I'm sure I'll be as right as dodgers for this after. Or certainly by this nochy.

Welcome back to the forum 655321! Undergo the Ludovico Technique perhaps, or did you serve out your full suspension?
MDawg
MDawg
July 31st, 2020 at 9:05:24 PM permalink
Thank you! and

Good question!

But it was the full four months I believe.

All those vitamins and rich pishcha I had smuggled in made the time go faster.
darkoz
darkoz
July 31st, 2020 at 9:27:59 PM permalink
Every day MDawg could read WOV but not post.

MDawg
MDawg
August 1st, 2020 at 7:21:59 AM permalink
😳

Appy polly loggies but - while I confess to looking at WOV regularly from isolation at first, within about a month I was no longer even clicking here or loading the URL whatsoever. There was no need anyway, as you know, there are threads at VCT and GF that give you a play by play without having to read any of it yourself. Freddy lives!

• Jump to: