Thread Rating:

MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 16
July 29th, 2020 at 9:23:55 AM permalink
So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it. Then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you could do, either through the skin or some other way and I think you said you were going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.

Could the Vdara death ray do it? Talking strictly science here no politics please. 😎
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
sabre
sabre
  • Threads: 2
Thanks for this post from:
MDawg
July 29th, 2020 at 10:56:35 AM permalink
Are you a spam bot now? You posted a 4 year old article referencing an incident from 2010.
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 31
MDawg
July 29th, 2020 at 11:31:25 AM permalink
And you thought 5G was bad...
MDawg
MDawg
July 29th, 2020 at 11:43:21 AM permalink
Another two fans of the Adventures of MDawg, CChange and Sabre.

Welcome!
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
Marcusclark66
Marcusclark66
  • Threads: 2
MDawg
July 29th, 2020 at 4:57:46 PM permalink
Why is a tremendous amount of hatred on the other forums and then when you're allowed back on our forum here, it's like you're best friends with the Wizard and everybody else.?

Interesting reading, have a nice day.
MDawg
MDawg
July 29th, 2020 at 5:00:42 PM permalink
Welcome. How is Minnesota?
MDawg
MDawg
July 30th, 2020 at 8:27:37 AM permalink
As everyone knows, gyms were shut down during the first lockdown. Made do with the Arnold Schwarzenegger at home workout:
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/25/arnold-schwarzenegger-shared-his-home-workout-routine-on-reddit.html

Then in mid-June gyms reopened in Cali! We were back in on the first day.

But then by mid July, Cali gyms were shut down again. 😣 This time though, we quickly joined a "rogue" gym - one that stays open illegally. It's been harassed, it's been cited, arrests have been made (of the gym owners), but it stays open! Inside, we wipe down before and after use of each piece of equipment. We wear masks at all times except on cardio equipment, but unfortunately, almost no others in this rogue gym wear masks while lifting. We're pretty much the only masked ones. Still going in, every other day!

Right now one of our regular gyms just re-opened, legally, for an outdoor only workout. That remains an option but equipment is limited.

When our gyms closed was thinking of moving to Vegas for the duration of the gym lockdown, as everything we want remains open over there, but then re-thought the idea and joined the rogue local gym instead.
MDawg
MDawg
July 31st, 2020 at 7:36:09 AM permalink
The host called. They say...Vegas is calling!
redietz
redietz
  • Threads: 22
MDawg
July 31st, 2020 at 1:28:18 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light. And I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it. Then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you could do, either through the skin or some other way and I think you said you were going to test that, too. Sounds interesting.

Could the Vdara death ray do it? Talking strictly science here no politics please. 😎

Back in my youth, we referred to these things as Masers (microwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation). Then they took all the fun out of it and started using it to cook food.

I bet if you stand in front of a microwave door with holes poked in it while in a dark room lit by ultraviolet light bulbs and cap it off with a stint in a 1960's style tanning bed, you'd solve the whole virus problem. One way or another.

Who let dem dogs out!?!
"You can't breathe dead hippo waking, sleeping, and eating, and at the same time keep your precarious grip on existence."
MDawg
MDawg
July 31st, 2020 at 3:18:15 PM permalink
Sounds interesting.

• Jump to: