Thread Rating:

DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 26
Thanks for this post from:
TDVegasMDawg
March 31st, 2020 at 7:09:00 AM permalink
Quote: TDVegas

I didnít know this Las Vegas forum existed. Is that where heís posting now?

Does it get any crapsforum.com cast offs?

They both do. You will find some of the greatest ExPats in both places!
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
redietz
redietz
  • Threads: 10
MDawg
March 31st, 2020 at 5:14:24 PM permalink
You know, there are some other folks on here who actively advocate unsound gambling, while MDawg, far as I can tell, just implies it. MDawg doesn't really say, "Do as I do." He just says he can do it. Some other folks directly advocate "do as I do," and what they advocate is incorrect.

So booting MDawg just because the gestalt of the site is supposed to be something about "mathematically sound gambling advice" is inappropriate.
"You can't breathe dead hippo waking, sleeping, and eating, and at the same time keep your precarious grip on existence."
TDVegas
TDVegas 
  • Threads: 0
March 31st, 2020 at 5:30:53 PM permalink
Quote: redietz

You know, there are some other folks on here who actively advocate unsound gambling

As opposed to "sound" gambling?

Such as...?
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
ForagerSOOPOOTDVegas
March 31st, 2020 at 6:22:56 PM permalink

You know, there are some other folks on here who actively advocate unsound gambling, while MDawg, far as I can tell, just implies it. MDawg doesn't really say, "Do as I do." He just says he can do it. Some other folks directly advocate "do as I do," and what they advocate is incorrect.

So booting MDawg just because the gestalt of the site is supposed to be something about "mathematically sound gambling advice" is inappropriate.

He says that riding the streaks and varying bet size are how he wins. You think that type of worthless nonsense posting should be permitted here ? If he wants to unknowingly make a fool out of himself, thatís one thing, but what if someone else joins the forum , reads it, and thinks mdawg knows what heís talking about? Then that member could make poor decisions as well

And then this forum risks getting a reputation for misinforming people , severe lack of knowledge of gambling math , and horrible advice.

Some people canít accept that theyíre playing a game where the results are nothing but dumb luck , and that thereís nothing you can do to change that. Every baccarat bet is nothing more than a guess, and then you hoping it goes your way. You are in no better position to win than anyone else sitting at your table.

I actually feel sorry for mdawg. The more and more he speaks, the more clear it becomes how sadly lost he is
Minty
Minty
  • Threads: 7
April 1st, 2020 at 1:35:38 PM permalink
This betting system argument has come up time and time again. You allow posts of people saying they've got winning systems and this forum will attempt to correct their thinking. It starts out gentle but turns more hostile as the thread continues and suspensions and bans get handed out. Sometimes I wonder if it's more damaging to the forum creating a bunch of drama arguing with these types than it is to just ignore it at the small risk of looking ever so slightly less mathematical.
"Just because I'm not doing anything illegal, doesn't mean I won't have to defend myself someday." -Chip Reese
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 21
ForagerMDawg
April 1st, 2020 at 1:56:15 PM permalink

I don't think MDawg has ever been "booted" for talking about his baccarat "systems."

He's been booted for trolling and insulting people, and I think once for doxxing.
michael99000
michael99000
  • Threads: 9
Forager
April 1st, 2020 at 1:59:17 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

I don't think MDawg has ever been "booted" for talking about his baccarat "systems."

He's been booted for trolling and insulting people, and I think once for doxxing.

He desperately needs attention. People like that generally end up violating numerous forum rules.
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 15
July 29th, 2020 at 7:32:03 AM permalink
Were actually headed back to Vegas a couple weeks ago but ended up joining a rogue gym instead. Yes, it was mostly out of frustration that the lift was shut off again after being back on for a month in June. Gyms remain open (legally) in Vegas. And illegally where we are.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 15
July 29th, 2020 at 9:04:49 AM permalink
Sun reflecting off the mirrored exterior of the Vdara Vegas towers burns guests.

Vdara death ray burns guests
https://amp.businessinsider.com/the-vdara-death-ray-hotel-is-still-burning-people-in-las-vegas-2016-6

I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
sabre
sabre 
  • Threads: 2
MDawg
July 29th, 2020 at 9:17:12 AM permalink
What's the point of this 4 year old article?

• Jump to: