DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 9
October 24th, 2016 at 2:58:11 AM permalink
No need to be sorry about anything; decided I won't be going now so it won't matter to me for any practical purpose this year. Thanks for the reply.

After the ticket buying frenzy that apparently went on Saturday night, I'm imagining how the north side of Chicago folks are gonna like searching for sushi martinis, or whatever is trendy with them around Wrigley right now, in Cleveland.
Quote: PokerGrinder

Quote: DrawingDead

Poker G, if you feel like it, are there any things about Cleveland's ballpark & immediate surroundings you noticed that you think might be useful to be clued in on if someone who has never been there was planning to go? Sections that you'd particularly favor or avoid, like any parts that you think might be better or worse than someone would guess just from looking at a seating chart, tips or tricks for getting in and out more smoothly one way than another, or other significant unique things about it that someone wouldn't know by generalizing from experiences at other ballparks in the majors?

"No" is just fine and will be appreciated if that happens to be the right answer from your recollection.

Sorry 'bout the untimely demise of your Sox.*

*A shameless lie, told by a notorious liar fondling an Indians future wager ticket.

Hey sorry I just saw this. We always sit right behind home plate off to either side because my dad is blind in his right eye. So we always buy premium seats. I'm not really sure about all the other stuff as I have have only seen 3 games over two different trips to Cleveland. Gl on your Indians bet I will be rooting for them against the Cubbies.

"I'm against stuff like crack and math" --AxelWolf
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
October 24th, 2016 at 3:36:46 AM permalink
Damn, so many off topic posts. Let's keep the posts on topic: Chipotle!

IMO the best is the "steak" bowls. Get the chips, and you're in heaven. Only downside is the chips are never warm. So I bring them home and microwave them for 30 seconds. Throw on some Futurama, Mofy, or SVU. That's some good livin' right there.

If you're a true die hard chipotle fan, you go quite often, meaning you can't always order the same thing. In such a circumanstance, I'll order a steak burrito without the chips.

Always get guacamole, sour creem, and cheese. Never get corn or lettuce -- that's for communists (sorry PG, idk what they do up in Canadia, so you're probably a corn & lettuce kinda guy).

The chicken there isn't super great IMO. If I'm feeling like mixing it up, I'll get something other than steak. I never know what the other things are called so I just point at the one that's kinda stringy lookin and get that.

Unfortunately, they have recently started using RED AND YELLOW vegetable thingies. Those are also for communists, and will not eat commie food. I like the green ones, though. Similarly, I forget what they're called so I ask "for the wonky lookin' green things" but only if they're the green ones.

Commies like DJATC and others will try to lead you to believe chipotle is bad for you, has Ebolai, or is detrimental to having clean underwear. These are all hoaxes, lies, merely spread rumors that should not be tolerated. Commies don't like chipotle. Coincidence? You decide!

Edit: Been to Canadia once in my life (my dad got lost and we ended up in Canada somehow). Worst 15 minutes ever. But if I'm up there again, I think I'd like to try a Polar Bear Steak burrito. Do you recommend this, PG?
DrawingDead
DrawingDead
  • Threads: 9
October 24th, 2016 at 4:38:49 AM permalink
RE: ^^

"I'm against stuff like crack and math" --AxelWolf

• Jump to: