ksdjdj
ksdjdj
  • Threads: 61
February 3rd, 2019 at 1:28:06 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

I'm interested in a bet where there will be a safety and a two point conversion, so both have to happen for me to win.
I'm willing to bet $50 they both happen. Looking for someone to book the bet. Offer me your best line. I will accept one.

Will offer 26/1, for a $50 bet if you are interested (and if it is not illegal to do a "social bet")

Both have to be correct for you to win, "any other result"and I win, right?
------------------------------------------

Update (about 145 pm Pacific Time)

Bet needs to be confirmed by both of us, 15 minutes before kick-off, to stand.
Last edited by: ksdjdj on Feb 3, 2019
ksdjdj
ksdjdj
February 3rd, 2019 at 1:37:40 PM permalink
Update by OP:

At the 5dimes website:
The -220 is gone for the "130 No 2 point conversion made or attempted" prop, and it is now -230 ( -230 is still good value, in my opinion).

You can still get +610 for prop "1839 Both teams tie for highest scoring qtr".

At bet365 website:
The "Tie (NE Patriots) -7.0" bet is no longer "good value" (it was $19 when I originally posted the bets that I had, but it is now only $17)

At tab.ubet website:
The first scoring method- touchdown is still $1.60 (but they hardly ever change the odds for that prop, no matter which teams are playing and/or what the Total O/U is)
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 135
February 3rd, 2019 at 2:25:51 PM permalink
Quote: ksdjdj

Will offer 26/1, for a $50 bet if you are interested (and if it is not illegal to do a "social bet")

------------------------------------------

Update (about 145 pm Pacific Time)

Bet needs to be confirmed by both of us, 15 minutes before kick-off, to stand.

I confirm my part. I will pay by paypal if I lose.
Please confirm your end.
It's what you do and not what you say If you're not part of the future then get out of the way
ksdjdj
ksdjdj
February 3rd, 2019 at 2:40:59 PM permalink

Quote: billryan

I confirm my part. I will pay by paypal if I lose.
Please confirm your end.

You are betting that there will be both a safety AND a 2 point conversion (2 points after touchdown) in tonight's Super Bowl.

You(billryan) will win if the above statement ends up being true, I (ksdjdj) will win if "anything else" occurs.

I will confirm also, if you agree with the extra terms below:

settlement: within 15 business days

You will pay me $69 Australian*** or $50 US, if I win.

I will pay you 1300 US dollars if you win (or close equivalent in the currency you choose).

Australian***: I live in Australia, and that is what the current exchange rate is, at the moment.

Again, the bet is confirmed just wanted to make sure we are on the same page with currency exchange and settlement terms.

Note: Paypal will most likely be the method of payment I will use, if I lose.
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
  • Threads: 172
February 3rd, 2019 at 4:30:07 PM permalink
Quote: DJTeddyBear

YES Scoreless quarter

Thatís one! 😁

One more and Iím making a profit.
Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁 Note that the same could be said for Religion. I.E. Religion is nothing more than organized superstition. 🤗
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 43
Thanks for this post from:
ksdjdjtringlomane
February 3rd, 2019 at 4:54:12 PM permalink
Nice, I had 0,0 in Super Bowl squares.

Iím already in the black.
ksdjdj
ksdjdj
February 3rd, 2019 at 5:13:01 PM permalink

Thatís one! 😁

One more and Iím making a profit.

That's great to hear,

Fairly "boring" game so far, I think my local sports book had "no touchdown in the first quarter" at about $4.5 or $5.0 and "no in the second quarter" at about $8.50 or $9.50, (I wasn't interested in those markets, so can't remember the odds exactly, sorry).

I need to win on at least two out of the three remaining OP bets to make a profit now, and I think the rough chance of having a winning day on those bets now, is about 1/6. : (
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 65
ksdjdj
February 3rd, 2019 at 6:22:02 PM permalink

That's great to hear,

Fairly "boring" game so far, I think my local sports book had "no touchdown in the first quarter" at about $4.5 or $5.0 and "no in the second quarter" at about $8.50 or $9.50, (I wasn't interested in those markets, so can't remember the odds exactly, sorry).

I need to win on at least two out of the three remaining OP bets to make a profit now, and I think the rough chance of having a winning day on those bets, is about 1/6. : (

This isn't your fault at all. This SB has been a Dustbowl so far. A huge Dustbowl, in fact so much of a Dustbowl I saw a Tumbleweed passing by and the Tumbleweed said Dryly,"I'm more exciting than this snoozefest Dustbowl The Rams VS The Patriots! " And the sad thing, it was right! :/
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
DJTeddyBear
DJTeddyBear
  • Threads: 172
ksdjdj
February 3rd, 2019 at 6:28:28 PM permalink

My 6 props are:
YES Safety
YES Overtime
YES Successful 2 point conversion
YES Scoreless quarter ✔️
YES Interception ran for a TD
YES Missed extra point

The way this game is going, my OT bet is looking good. 😁
Superstitions are silly, childish, irrational rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁 Note that the same could be said for Religion. I.E. Religion is nothing more than organized superstition. 🤗
ksdjdj
ksdjdj
February 3rd, 2019 at 8:00:21 PM permalink
My OP bets resulted in a loss of about $1,090 (2.1825% of my bank roll),

Also, "Patriots win by exactly 7" prop, missed it by , \ 0 / < that much
(it seemed to miss by about a quarter the width of the field, lol)

Also, too bad I didn't bet on the under, as the total I used was 50 to 52 points in working out the prop bets. I think the O/U offered was between between 55.5 and 56.5 at most local sports books (within 24 hours of game-time).

• Jump to: