billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 207
June 8th, 2020 at 4:34:39 PM permalink
She could leave for a year or so while they build up a couple of contenders, make herself some real money in wrestling and then come back for a big fight.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
BedWetterBetter
BedWetterBetter
  • Threads: 33
June 8th, 2020 at 5:34:37 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

She has offers on the table from both the WWE and AEW that could be worth seven figures whenever she chooses to leave the UFC.

WWE may no longer be interested in re-signing her. She has been very critical of the company's women's division in recent months and WWE has been in cost cutting mode since March.

AEW's women's division is rather weak in terms of star power and I doubt Rhonda would play well with others in that environment. Plus they just blew a bunch of money on Mike Tyson and it's not panning out as planned.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO 
  • Threads: 113
June 8th, 2020 at 5:52:55 PM permalink
Quote: BedWetterBetter

WWE may no longer be interested in re-signing her. She has been very critical of the company's women's division in recent months and WWE has been in cost cutting mode since March.

AEW's women's division is rather weak in terms of star power and I doubt Rhonda would play well with others in that environment. Plus they just blew a bunch of money on Mike Tyson and it's not panning out as planned.

Amanda Nunes is a different person than Ronda Rousey.

I thought Rousey transitioned perfectly to faux wrestling.

• Jump to: