Pinit2winit
Pinit2winit
Joined: Sep 8, 2015
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 249
November 17th, 2015 at 2:32:44 AM permalink
Would if I could!! That's why I like the +lines cause I can make the most of my bankroll. 90% chance ( in my head) is still 10% to lose it all and let me tell you, I've gone all in a few more times than I shouldve. Just take a look at this week's football. 8 underdogs not only covered the spread but won.... but there is plenty of time until the fight so I'll let you know if I come up big and raise the bankroll to make a bigger bet. Until then :/
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
Joined: Oct 10, 2012
  • Threads: 152
  • Posts: 20074
November 17th, 2015 at 3:02:18 AM permalink
Quote: Pinit2winit

Would if I could!! That's why I like the +lines cause I can make the most of my bankroll. 90% chance ( in my head) is still 10% to lose it all and let me tell you, I've gone all in a few more times than I shouldve. Just take a look at this week's football. 8 underdogs not only covered the spread but won.... but there is plenty of time until the fight so I'll let you know if I come up big and raise the bankroll to make a bigger bet. Until then :/

90% confidence???? I don't think I have been that confident on any sports bet.

You should be giving me big odds.

You cant make a bigger bet if the line moves under even money. However If RR remains a favorite you can load up at even money. beans and rice for the young one.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Tanko
Tanko
Joined: Apr 22, 2013
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 1065
November 17th, 2015 at 6:50:10 AM permalink
Holm endorses Intel-Pharma, a company that advertises banned substances, and they congratulated her on their home page.

Holm-Intel Pharma

This is Holm getting slaughtered a few years ago by Mathis.

Go to 3:20 for the near death experience.

Much more developed today.

Must have been eating her Wheaties.

rawtuff
rawtuff 
Joined: Mar 15, 2013
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 213
November 17th, 2015 at 8:34:19 AM permalink
Wow, that was the shitiest boxing referee ever seen, letting the match continuing when obviously one of the fighters is not able to defend them self anymore .

That Holm girl is one tough girl hmm. Starting to like her even more.
MrV
MrV
Joined: Feb 13, 2010
  • Threads: 332
  • Posts: 7322
November 17th, 2015 at 8:45:09 AM permalink
Ronda is a nice looking young lady, borderline "hot."

see .

She wants to pursue an acting career.
"What, me worry?"
Zcore13
Zcore13
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 3698
November 17th, 2015 at 10:58:47 AM permalink
Quote: rawtuff

Wow, that was the shitiest boxing referee ever seen, letting the match continuing when obviously one of the fighters is not able to defend them self anymore .

That Holm girl is one tough girl hmm. Starting to like her even more.



I've been watching boxing and mma for 35+ years. That is probably the worst job of refereeing I've ever seen. She was out cold stuck in the ring rope. How does anyone pull her out of the ropes and tell her to keep fighting? What a disgrace.


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
Tanko
Tanko
Joined: Apr 22, 2013
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 1065
November 17th, 2015 at 11:00:39 AM permalink
Quote: rawtuff

That Holm girl is one tough girl hmm. Starting to like her even more.



Girl?

This is an article that questions whether Holm is on steroids.

Click and enlarge the photo at the bottom of This Page

Then compare her to the other women in the photo.

It takes balls to fight Rousey.
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 15276
November 27th, 2015 at 1:10:27 AM permalink
Here is an Article that I have written with respect to the Holm v. Rousey fight from a Sports Betting standpoint. I hope that those of you who have followed this thread will take the time to enjoy it and comment:

http://wizardofvegas.com/articles/Holm-vs-Rousey-Reaction/
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Pinit2winit
Pinit2winit
Joined: Sep 8, 2015
  • Threads: 25
  • Posts: 249
December 11th, 2015 at 2:10:53 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Here is an Article that I have written with respect to the Holm v. Rousey fight from a Sports Betting standpoint. I hope that those of you who have followed this thread will take the time to enjoy it and comment:

http://wizardofvegas.com/articles/Holm-vs-Rousey-Reaction/



Well written. Very nice info. Even at the time of the fight on william hill it was +900 with "win by tko " at +1700... if you cared at all.
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 133
  • Posts: 15276
December 11th, 2015 at 4:52:32 PM permalink
Quote: Pinit2winit

Well written. Very nice info. Even at the time of the fight on william hill it was +900 with "win by tko " at +1700... if you cared at all.



Thanks for the compliment!!!
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219

  • Jump to: