1 vote (11.11%)
3 votes (33.33%)

9 members have voted

terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 76
December 3rd, 2014 at 10:28:39 AM permalink
Quote: ThatDonGuy

If the NCAA wants to make women's basketball more popular, the first thing it needs to do is to go back to the old Friday-Sunday format for the Final Four. If Friday night play is a problem, then do what CBS did for a few years, and play the semifinals on Saturday before the men's semis, then the final on Sunday night; the main problem is, if they're out west, you might get a 10 AM local start for the first game.

I totally agree, they should schedule the semis and final right before the mens games.
Womens Final 4 is East Coast this season in Tampa where I live:-)
If Maryland makes to the the Final 4, will be at the game. I dont really watch Womens basketball overall but I do watch the Maryland Women.
Just a fun team to watch. Won it all back in 2003 and almost allways has a top 10 team.
Womens Final 4 fans (outside of the team fans) are an unusual bunch. Its a big lesbian thing. Many lesbians schedule therir vacations wherever the Womens Final 4 is.
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"

• Jump to: