KevinAA
KevinAA
Joined: Jul 6, 2017
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 249
January 4th, 2019 at 1:55:09 PM permalink
I like to watch slot videos where someone starts filming before hitting the first spin, and keep filming until cash out or go broke.

Too many videos are started when a huge win is hit and that's it. BORING
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 149
  • Posts: 7398
January 4th, 2019 at 2:16:40 PM permalink
Quote: KevinAA

I like to watch slot videos where someone starts filming before hitting the first spin, and keep filming until cash out or go broke.

Too many videos are started when a huge win is hit and that's it. BORING



That would be almost as exciting as standing behind a person who is playing.
heatmap
heatmap 
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 84
  • Posts: 567
January 4th, 2019 at 2:44:42 PM permalink
This thread has the same vibe as that other guy who wanted us to watch his martingale craps strategy
michael99000
michael99000
Joined: Jul 10, 2010
  • Threads: 9
  • Posts: 1425
January 4th, 2019 at 2:50:52 PM permalink
Quote: KevinAA

I like to watch slot videos where someone starts filming before hitting the first spin, and keep filming until cash out or go broke.

Too many videos are started when a huge win is hit and that's it. BORING



No thanks. Id prefer to go on pretending that these people never get dealt losing hands.
KevinAA
KevinAA
Joined: Jul 6, 2017
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 249
January 4th, 2019 at 3:44:25 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

That would be almost as exciting as standing behind a person who is playing.



Yes, but that would be loitering.
harryobrien
harryobrien
Joined: May 22, 2019
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 3
May 22nd, 2019 at 2:49:12 AM permalink
I have a question to those who have youtube slot channels. How do you attract the attention of new subscribers? Any thoughts, tips about how to increase the activity of the channel? I heard about social media (redacted)which can help to promote the videos but I`m not sure if it worth to use it. What do you think?
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on May 22, 2019
heatmap
heatmap 
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 84
  • Posts: 567
May 22nd, 2019 at 5:31:36 AM permalink
Quote: harryobrien

I have a question to those who have youtube slot channels. How do you attract the attention of new subscribers? Any thoughts, tips about how to increase the activity of the channel? I heard about social media services like youtubegrow.com [link redacted by mod] which can help to promote the videos but I`m not sure if it worth to use it. What do you think?



EDIT ANYONE NOTICE THE BUG IN THE WEBSITE??
my REPLY contained the LINK that was REMOVED from his original POST

MEANING YOU KEEP VERSIONS OF YOUR TEXT.

create lots and lots of users at any website which allows you to post text and links

create a bot to control those accounts

spam the crap out of those websites so its hard for them to delete all of your posts (think quantity)

rake in the dolla bills yall
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on May 22, 2019
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 43
  • Posts: 3929
Thanks for this post from:
Ayecarumba
May 22nd, 2019 at 6:03:07 AM permalink
Quote: heatmap

Quote: harryobrien

I have a question to those who have youtube slot channels. How do you attract the attention of new subscribers? Any thoughts, tips about how to increase the activity of the channel? I heard about social media services like youtubegrow [link redacted by mod] which can help to promote the videos but I`m not sure if it worth to use it. What do you think?



EDIT ANYONE NOTICE THE BUG IN THE WEBSITE??
my REPLY contained the LINK that was REMOVED from his original POST

MEANING YOU KEEP VERSIONS OF YOUR TEXT.

create lots and lots of users at any website which allows you to post text and links

create a bot to control those accounts

spam the crap out of those websites so its hard for them to delete all of your posts (think quantity)

rake in the dolla bills yall

I don't know if new member HarryOBrien intended to spam this forum by posting that link. Nor do I know if Heatmap was helping him to. But I've redacted the link to that promoted website.
Second hand spam is still spam, but not as tasty $:o)
If you are enjoying the game, you're already winning.
FleaStiff
FleaStiff 
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
  • Threads: 261
  • Posts: 13547
Thanks for this post from:
Ayecarumba
May 22nd, 2019 at 6:39:55 AM permalink
Slots are not entertainment for me. They are meeting places, they are diversions during a companions rest-room breaks, they are places to sitdown for awhile after leaning over a craps table.

Now I know I hae to abandon this attitude and learn about these upper/Lower slots but watch a youtube channel of someone else playing a slot machine? You've just got to be kidding me.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
Joined: Nov 17, 2009
  • Threads: 228
  • Posts: 6390
May 22nd, 2019 at 9:17:21 AM permalink
Quote: FleaStiff

Slots are not entertainment for me. They are meeting places, they are diversions during a companions rest-room breaks, they are places to sitdown for awhile after leaning over a craps table.

Now I know I hae to abandon this attitude and learn about these upper/Lower slots but watch a youtube channel of someone else playing a slot machine? You've just got to be kidding me.



I'd be interested if they did it for at least $5,000 per pull, since that is something I don't see very often. Otherwise, I totally agree with Flea.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

  • Jump to: