prozema
prozema
  • Threads: 24
February 27th, 2018 at 4:57:28 AM permalink
You'd have to catch the mother ship at the screen edge if you want to kill that thing and no aliens. Unless you know when the ship is coming, the left side would be tough. Looks like it's one shot at a time. It's a shame you can't rapid fire up the right side an let that mother ship run into a wall of lasers.
darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 232
February 27th, 2018 at 6:43:59 AM permalink
Quote: prozema

You'd have to catch the mother ship at the screen edge if you want to kill that thing and no aliens. Unless you know when the ship is coming, the left side would be tough. Looks like it's one shot at a time. It's a shame you can't rapid fire up the right side an let that mother ship run into a wall of lasers.

Well strategy would be shoot a single column in the center so you have a clear shot. They come from either side so in the center you have enough warning to time it
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 509
February 27th, 2018 at 7:03:08 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Shooting the mother ship awards all the aliens for that level so you dont need to use all your shots at any level. All u need is one shot per level in theory although i seem to recall a minimum number of aliens (like six or ten effected something with the payout)

Also to address RCcatskills yes he is correct. The aliens killed do not add up to the value of the meter. They add up to the ADDED value of the meter

So meter one resets to $25. As you play the meter rises. Lets say its at $40 when you play the bonus round. The aliens add up to the $15 over the reset meter. Not the full value of the visible meter

so pop in a $20bill to buy the bonus round, then kill the mothership at each level?
profit?
rinse/repeat
become a skilled-gaming gazillionaire

Where's the flaw in my plan?
Last edited by: 100xOdds on Feb 27, 2018
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
darkoz
darkoz 
February 27th, 2018 at 7:14:05 AM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

so pop in a $20bill to buy the bonus round, then kill the mothership at each level?
profit?
rinse/repeat
become a skilled-gaming gazillionaire

Where's the hole in my plan?

The hole is the ADDED value assigned to the meter when buying. It may be only 2-3 dollars added so getting the mother ship is only worth a few dollars. $28 bonus meter would give you a $3 win for the first round ($3 above the $25 reset)

But there probably is a means to make small profit as a skilled gamer if you can repeatedly win all 3 rounds. Each round is successively harder
Rwcatskills
Rwcatskills
  • Threads: 0
February 27th, 2018 at 7:24:25 AM permalink
There is not a way to make a repeated profit playing over and over. There are external factors in between that are needed. Just my two cents. Rw
darkoz
darkoz 
February 27th, 2018 at 8:16:30 AM permalink
Quote: Rwcatskills

There is not a way to make a repeated profit playing over and over. There are external factors in between that are needed. Just my two cents. Rw

There is an AP means of doing it. Requires a large gamer skill set beyond my means to learn. But i am aware of it and watched a pro in action
Rwcatskills
Rwcatskills
  • Threads: 0
February 27th, 2018 at 8:20:39 AM permalink
Well speaking , of facts itís impossible to play over and over in back to back to back games
BTLWI
BTLWI
  • Threads: 6
March 3rd, 2018 at 11:11:46 AM permalink
Level Advance doesn't award you the remaining aliens. Seems to come up 20% of the time when you hit the mother ship but I only have 2 days of playing data.

The mother ship doesn't have to come out. I was killed by touching aliens (they ate through the protection bunkers) and no ship went by.

• Jump to: