Thread Rating:

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 222
February 21st, 2021 at 4:07:54 AM permalink
Management, is putting ways to get free crypto in this thread with a link allowed?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 162
February 21st, 2021 at 5:15:39 AM permalink

if you don't want to make any more buys of Crypto and you don't want to buy anything with your Crypto -

then what's the easiest way to sell and get it back into your bank account which funded the purchase in the first place?

𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘵: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵............. ᴍᴀʀᴋ ᴛᴡᴀɪɴ
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 21st, 2021 at 5:32:02 AM permalink
Quote: lilredrooster

if you don't want to make any more buys of Crypto and you don't want to buy anything with your Crypto -

then what's the easiest way to sell and get it back into your bank account which funded the purchase in the first place?

First I would visit your branch and ask to speak to the manager. Ask if getting a transfer will trigger anything. Then you can go to an exchange and cash out. Or PayPal is letting you exchange, that should be totally clean to your bank.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 45
February 21st, 2021 at 10:56:13 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Management, is putting ways to get free crypto in this thread with a link allowed?

Quote: The rule is

No free advertising. If you want to advertise on this site then expect to pay. Members in good standing may plug their own product or service, with prior permission. However, "good standing" must be earned. Definitely don't post an ad in your very first message!

Since the link AZD is proposing might well be a referral link, then it's my interpretation that established members might reasonably post such a referral link in this thread. It's only my interpretation, though. Wizard might rule differently. If it's not a referral link, then I can't see an issue as yet.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 21st, 2021 at 11:26:47 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Since the link AZD is proposing might well be a referral link, then it's my interpretation that established members might reasonably post such a referral link in this thread. It's only my interpretation, though. Wizard might rule differently. If it's not a referral link, then I can't see an issue as yet.

It is a referral link, might make me a few cents and is related to the subject of the thread. As much for fun as anything.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 244
February 21st, 2021 at 12:06:44 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

It is a referral link, might make me a few cents and is related to the subject of the thread. As much for fun as anything.

As long as we can post a referral link for where to get vaccinated :)
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 21st, 2021 at 2:00:09 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

As long as we can post a referral link for where to get vaccinated :)

Fine by me.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 22
February 22nd, 2021 at 4:05:58 PM permalink
Solana up 30.3% today 😁😁
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. Amarillo Slim Preston

• Jump to: