Thread Rating:

SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
May 27th, 2015 at 2:58:39 PM permalink
Quote: mds

So, 3000 buy on DC and place the 6 for 3000? Only way to lose is?

Believe me, the 6 doesn't come up often enough on the first roll of the DC. Why not lay it?
guitarmandp
guitarmandp
  • Threads: 41
May 27th, 2015 at 10:56:18 PM permalink
Quote: darthvader

Very good question. As a rule, I will only play on tables with at least 4 players (other than me). Not only does it address this issue, but also has two other benefits:
* allows me to "hide" in the crowd better
* makes my don't money less than the do money. That is, why I don't declare that the rolls aren't random, I would rather be on the house's side than the players' side when it comes to results.

BOL on the dark side.

Darth

It's amazing. When using this strategy, sometimes you have to play for hours to get the table to go cold. Most of the time half the shooters are making points and the other half aren't.
champ724
champ724
  • Threads: 2
May 30th, 2015 at 8:07:29 PM permalink
sent you a message guitar. email me.
guitarmandp
guitarmandp
May 31st, 2015 at 3:15:01 PM permalink
Won $200 last night and my buy in was $1,800! Choppiest table ever and was there for many hours waiting for the table to get cold. It seemed like the pattern was the male shooters at one end of the table would always quickly 7 out, and then the female shooters on the other end were always making there point. At one point I lost $600 in two rolls as one shooters point was a 4 and made it in one roll. I waited for a new shooter and the next shooters point was 10, and she made it in one roll!

Interestingly after the woman (one of the guys was actually bankrolling one of the ladies because she was shooting so well) finally left the table the table got cold. I was down $500 when they left and I won like 5 in a row bringing me up $200! I had been there many hours so I reluctantly accepted my $200 profit and left. After I cashed out, I talked to a dealer at the black Jack table that I know for about 10 minutes. As I left walking past the craps table one of the players said they had several shooters in a row crap out without rolling a number! Just my luck!
darthvader
darthvader
  • Threads: 11
June 1st, 2015 at 6:21:03 AM permalink
Quote: guitarmandp

Won $200 last night and my buy in was $1,800! Choppiest table ever and was there for many hours waiting for the table to get cold. It seemed like the pattern was the male shooters at one end of the table would always quickly 7 out, and then the female shooters on the other end were always making there point. At one point I lost $600 in two rolls as one shooters point was a 4 and made it in one roll. I waited for a new shooter and the next shooters point was 10, and she made it in one roll!

Interestingly after the woman (one of the guys was actually bankrolling one of the ladies because she was shooting so well) finally left the table the table got cold. I was down $500 when they left and I won like 5 in a row bringing me up $200! I had been there many hours so I reluctantly accepted my $200 profit and left. After I cashed out, I talked to a dealer at the black Jack table that I know for about 10 minutes. As I left walking past the craps table one of the players said they had several shooters in a row crap out without rolling a number! Just my luck!

Might be falling victim to confirmation bias, but I've seen, in general, much luckier rolling from the ladies, so much so that I generally don't bet the dark against them.

Darth
7-out, line away, pay the don't. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esEcwAWi6dk
guitarmandp
guitarmandp
June 7th, 2015 at 12:04:28 AM permalink
Lost $1,500 last night and absolutely got crushed on the donts. This end a 5 day in a row winning streak.

I won 1 bet in 10 shooters and couldn't even win on a 4 or 10. If you go on a huge losing streak do you switch tables?

I've never gotten manhandled like this! I lost $1,500 in less than an hour. Usually the table goes back and forth.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
June 7th, 2015 at 10:26:47 AM permalink
Quote: guitarmandp

If you go on a huge losing streak do you switch tables?

Nope. Take a break. The table always cools off eventually.
TheWolf713
TheWolf713
  • Threads: 20
June 20th, 2015 at 4:04:24 PM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

Nope. Take a break. The table always cools off eventually.

I agree
People underestimate the power of "the walk off"... An intermediate player with a bankroll can endure... But a GREAT player can see exactly what's going on and will high tail to his favorite break spot and relax... And tell yourself You WILL NOT MISS ANYTHING... The signal in your brain that tells the body "you're hungry" (Ghrelin) is very similar to your thought of switching tables.... But you should try to use (leptin) which is what tells you "you're full"..
"I'm a DO'er and you my friend, are a Don'ter" -Mark Walberg pain and Gain
guitarmandp
guitarmandp
June 20th, 2015 at 10:31:22 PM permalink
Quote: TheWolf713

I agree
People underestimate the power of "the walk off"... An intermediate player with a bankroll can endure... But a GREAT player can see exactly what's going on and will high tail to his favorite break spot and relax... And tell yourself You WILL NOT MISS ANYTHING... The signal in your brain that tells the body "you're hungry" (Ghrelin) is very similar to your thought of switching tables.... But you should try to use (leptin) which is what tells you "you're full"..

Lately I've been switching back and forth between pass and don't pass. I'm even for the week but if I had not switched when I switched, I would be down 5 grand this week.

• Jump to: