From my A-Z articles found on this site:
2) You can put more money on the table by splitting your pairs, the dealer cannot.
3) You can put more money on the table by doubling down, the dealer cannot.
4) The dealer will bust slightly more often.
Italic emphasis added on the last one.
Thanks, Romes, et al.
2) But we have to win/push those splits more than we lose them, yes?
3) This makes sense to me, in that having more 10s remaining in the deck when we double with a 9 - 11 is even more advantageous than at lower counts, right?
4) This is what I'm looking for. Likewise, we can stand on hands that normally we might hit at a lower count, hoping for the dealer to bust.