Thread Rating:

Gstim
Gstim
  • Threads: 1
February 9th, 2013 at 4:25:43 AM permalink
This happens to me all the time. I tell them it is by the book after that I get hit with some old wisdom BS. I once got yelled by the !!dealer!!!! For splitting 4s against her six. It got so bad I called over the pit boss to shut her up. Just play right and watch other people's money drift away. I hate when people don't hit 12 vs 2. That normally pisses people off !$&@ them!!!!
Gstim
Gstim
  • Threads: 1
February 9th, 2013 at 4:26:07 AM permalink
Quote: Gstim

This happens to me all the time. I tell them it is by the book after that I get hit with some old wisdom BS. I once got yelled by the !!dealer!!!! For splitting 4s against her six. It got so bad I called over the pit boss to shut her up. Just play right and watch other people's money drift away. I hate when people don't hit 12 vs 2. That normally pisses people off !$&@ them!!!!

1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
February 9th, 2013 at 6:08:59 AM permalink
Quote: Gstim

You'd hate playing with me. Sometimes I hit it and sometimes I don't.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
AB21
AB21
  • Threads: 3
February 9th, 2013 at 6:37:54 AM permalink
My favorite is splitting 9's against an ace on a high count. It' s a pretty rare occurrence, but you get some weird looks, especially because you have a big bet out at the time. Hitting hard 17 against an ace on a high negative count is also a cool move, although you really shouldn't be at the table in this situation.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
February 9th, 2013 at 7:29:35 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
sodawater
sodawater
  • Threads: 64
February 9th, 2013 at 9:20:31 AM permalink
whenever someone asks me for advice on the BJ table, I always say "double." even if they are asking 16 vs 10 or if they already have more than two cards.

• Jump to: