Lucca3927
Lucca3927
  • Threads: 17
January 15th, 2018 at 10:32:15 AM permalink
I walked away with 7K but did it by mostly playing the darkside and laying odds. I wasn't very popular that night.
"I should have bet black." - Winston Churchill .
playattack
playattack
  • Threads: 0
August 17th, 2018 at 4:55:42 AM permalink
nice win
playattack
playattack
August 17th, 2018 at 4:56:08 AM permalink
but craps is nit for me...
zismycat03
zismycat03
August 23rd, 2018 at 9:24:00 AM permalink
Ah, my buddies and I have been playing craps together for over 10 years. I initially learned from my co-workers dad who brought a book and a small felt describing the numbers during a lunch. I was in my late 20s. I never had that much luck rolling, but have won a couple of thousands a few times, but generally come out even or a little down.

Last year, my buddies and I went to the Mandalay Bay for our annual trip and I changed the way I hold my dice to a 3-V. I rolled for 55 minutes straight, hit the all tall, all small and even hit the all tall once more. I hit 5 points, not great for an hour roll, but I hit 16 sixes . . . no joke. I hit so many hard ways as well. My buddy had $1,200 on six and I had $900 on six . . . that's how many I rolled. I only had $90-$120 on the other numbers, it was hilarious. There were only 5 of us at the table, but after my roll, I cashed out for $4,300, my buddy, $5,400, my other friends, $1,200 and $1,400. The one guy who was at the other side of the table pulled down $8,400. It was a truly epic roll and one that I won't forget anytime soon. My best roll ever, but hopefully not the last.

It got so bad that I short rolled a couple of times, the pit boss went crazy on me saying his grand daughter could roll harder than that. He kept saying the eye in the sky is watching and that he could remove me as a roller anytime if I keep short rolling. I wasn't intentionally trying to short roll, it just happens sometimes.
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
August 23rd, 2018 at 12:49:27 PM permalink
I ran up $500 into a chocolate chip at Caesars once. Some guy was on a heater and everyone kept passing the dice back to him.
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
August 23rd, 2018 at 1:19:39 PM permalink
Quote: zismycat03

Ah, my buddies and I have been playing craps together for over 10 years. I initially learned from my co-workers dad who brought a book and a small felt describing the numbers during a lunch. I was in my late 20s. I never had that much luck rolling, but have won a couple of thousands a few times, but generally come out even or a little down.

Last year, my buddies and I went to the Mandalay Bay for our annual trip and I changed the way I hold my dice to a 3-V. I rolled for 55 minutes straight, hit the all tall, all small and even hit the all tall once more. I hit 5 points, not great for an hour roll, but I hit 16 sixes . . . no joke. I hit so many hard ways as well. My buddy had $1,200 on six and I had $900 on six . . . that's how many I rolled. I only had $90-$120 on the other numbers, it was hilarious. There were only 5 of us at the table, but after my roll, I cashed out for $4,300, my buddy, $5,400, my other friends, $1,200 and $1,400. The one guy who was at the other side of the table pulled down $8,400. It was a truly epic roll and one that I won't forget anytime soon. My best roll ever, but hopefully not the last.

It got so bad that I short rolled a couple of times, the pit boss went crazy on me saying his grand daughter could roll harder than that. He kept saying the eye in the sky is watching and that he could remove me as a roller anytime if I keep short rolling. I wasn't intentionally trying to short roll, it just happens sometimes.

Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the hot hand, zis! I'm no dice setter, or even play very often, but I do really well with the flying V 3's too, especially on the ATS. Your great roll is similar to a couple of memorable runs I've had, though none more than about 25 rolls.

For some reason, I can always get the 2, but usually have a terrible time getting 12 to finish the ATS. You'd think they'd be about equal.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.

• Jump to: