Thread Rating:

Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 126
  • Posts: 13306
April 13th, 2021 at 5:46:04 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

I've had ten fun years on WOV. I don't mind helping Wizard to $500.

The rest is just tickets to the MDawg show. I wanted the challenge to happen and apparently I was the only one to make it happen.



Well, if you ever want to pay me $1,000 for someone to follow me around vulturing and another grand if I'm profitable that day, just let me know.
Vultures can't be choosers.
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 126
  • Posts: 13306
April 13th, 2021 at 5:46:52 PM permalink
Quote: unJon



Mission I hope you choose not to participate in a Coachbelly law school class on this topic. Stay strong.



Must....resist....counterargument.
Vultures can't be choosers.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 45
  • Posts: 5026
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
April 13th, 2021 at 5:47:39 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

apparently I was the only one to make it happen.

Not yet it hasn't.
I admit you blindsided me with your 'unusual' offer.... Trying not to offend you $:o)
Maybe you blindsided MDawg.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 45
  • Posts: 5026
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146FTB
April 13th, 2021 at 5:49:09 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Must....resist....counterargument.

Must resist bumping this thread.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 252
  • Posts: 7912
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
April 13th, 2021 at 5:52:39 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

That would make him an advantage player! He already turned down that claim to fame.



My theory is he is an advantage player.

If you claim he isn't truthful then lying about being an advantage player is just as likely as being a ploppie and making winning claims.

I'm not certain what MDawg does but there are clues.

His fear of being recognized by anyone on this forum (with finally an acceptance by Wizard) most certainly means he is scared of the golden goose getting ruined. If he was a ploppie no casino would kick him out.

I think he makes it look like he is a ploppie to Casinos so his winning is hidden.

He has often stated he will take a marker at a second casino and then pay off the first. When I hear about borrowing from Peter to pay Paul I think Ponzi.

A complicated scheme where Ponzi payments are smoothed over with a combination of loss rebates and streak wins would not surprise me.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 126
  • Posts: 13306
April 13th, 2021 at 5:57:43 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

My theory is he is an advantage player.

If you claim he isn't truthful then lying about being an advantage player is just as likely as being a ploppie and making winning claims.

I'm not certain what MDawg does but there are clues.

His fear of being recognized by anyone on this forum (with finally an acceptance by Wizard) most certainly means he is scared of the golden goose getting ruined. If he was a ploppie no casino would kick him out.

I think he makes it look like he is a ploppie to Casinos so his winning is hidden.

He has often stated he will take a marker at a second casino and then pay off the first. When I hear about borrowing from Peter to pay Paul I think Ponzi.

A complicated scheme where Ponzi payments are smoothed over with a combination of loss rebates and streak wins would not surprise me.



My theory is, if one accepts all of his reports as fundamentally somewhat true, that he is an advantage player. In fact, I had a PM exchange with someone other than OnceDear where I said posting about systems on the forums is actually pretty brilliant if he is an advantage player. Make the house think you're a system player while you're actually catching hole cards, or something.

That's why I kept throwing out the caveat, "Unless he's doing some sort of advantage play."

All that said, he's really nickel and diming the loss rebate given his bankroll.
Vultures can't be choosers.
coachbelly
coachbelly
Joined: Oct 21, 2013
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 858
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
April 13th, 2021 at 5:59:56 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

He has often stated he will take a marker at a second casino and then pay off the first. When I hear about borrowing from Peter to pay Paul I think Ponzi.



I believe this is another mischaracterization of what MDawg has reported.

Didn't he debunk your theory earlier today?

Quote: MDawg

No casino would allow its chips to be cashed or applied against payment elsewhere if any markers were owing.

OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 45
  • Posts: 5026
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146Johnzimbo
April 13th, 2021 at 6:01:23 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

My theory is he is an advantage player.

I don't buy it.
That you believe he wins at all, amazes me.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
Joined: Jun 1, 2014
  • Threads: 45
  • Posts: 5026
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
April 13th, 2021 at 6:04:03 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

My theory is, if one accepts all of his reports as fundamentally somewhat true,...

More than one doesn't
Quote:

All that said, he's really nickel and diming the loss rebate given his bankroll.

... If one accepts...
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
darkoz
darkoz
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 252
  • Posts: 7912
Thanks for this post from:
Mission146
April 13th, 2021 at 6:04:37 PM permalink
Quote: coachbelly

I believe this is another mischaracterization of what MDawg has reported.

Didn't he debunk your theory earlier today?



The whole concept of advantage play is to get away with things the casinos DON'T allow
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee

  • Jump to: