Thread Rating:

OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 45
April 11th, 2021 at 10:30:33 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Nobody is any longer arguing that the Wizard may not record for his own private records however he sees fit! which is why I am wondering why ExpectedValue is raising the fuss.

You and me both!
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 41
April 11th, 2021 at 10:31:21 AM permalink
I think the real mystery to MDawg's play is how he knows which streak to bet on, be it chop, Banker, or Player.
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 18
April 11th, 2021 at 10:33:40 AM permalink

Nobody is any longer arguing that the Wizard may not record for his own private records however he sees fit! which is why I am wondering why ExpectedValue is raising the fuss.

Quote: OnceDear

You and me both!

Perhaps he just thinks I am steamrolling this thing. ALL RIGHTY. I suggest we step back and resolve this non-issue by the end of the day.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
Wellbush
Wellbush
  • Threads: 4
April 11th, 2021 at 11:19:05 AM permalink

Perhaps he just thinks I am steamrolling this thing. ALL RIGHTY. I suggest we step back and resolve this non-issue by the end of the day.

Itís quite clear EVís not for real. Nobody should take him seriously ever again
Don't poke the bear!
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 18
April 11th, 2021 at 11:26:02 AM permalink
I think this Challenge will proceed to fruition.

The terms of the Challenge don't allow for anything other than what is there in black and white. In any case, let's just wait for Wizard to step in and assure everyone that he can handle this, and I hope we'll move on.

I have to get going with the usual daily routine including a planned session.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 428
April 11th, 2021 at 11:29:55 AM permalink
Quote: Wellbush

Itís quite clear EVís not for real. Nobody should take him seriously ever again

I have not commented on this because not for one millisecond did I ever think it was going to happen. How many pages are there on this, and all for nothing just like I thought it would be.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
Expectedvalue
Expectedvalue
  • Threads: 1
Thanks for this post from:
OnceDear
April 11th, 2021 at 11:46:48 AM permalink
If mdawg agrees the result can be recorded as below

Hand number
Bet size
Bet ... ie banker player tie
Result

We can then finish it off and agree
Pending wizard posting what he will record
We can then both type agree and it will be done
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 45
April 11th, 2021 at 11:52:36 AM permalink
Quote: Expectedvalue

If mdawg agrees the result can be recorded as below

Hand number
Bet size
Bet ... ie banker player tie
Result

We can then finish it off and agree
Pending wizard posting what he will record
We can then both type agree and it will be done

Well, this is excellent.... As I understand it, MDawg has already agreed to that here...
JFDI Guys..... C'mon, you know you want to.

And I have already stated that however the Wizard chooses to monitor is fine with me, as long as all that is disclosed by him is whether terms have been met and whether I win or lose.

And again, I don't care how the Wizard monitors the session for purposes of terms adherence, and deciding if I win or lose, and neither should you. You picked him as judge!

Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
Expectedvalue
Expectedvalue
  • Threads: 1
April 11th, 2021 at 12:00:28 PM permalink
You are missing one thing. Simply telling the result is not what Iím asking for Iím asking for a record of what was stated below

Hand number
Bet amount
Bet type
Win loss amount
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 41
April 11th, 2021 at 12:08:58 PM permalink
Doesn't the dealer just pay you even money on Banker wins then put a token chip of what you owe in front of him/her? When do you pay up the commission? At the end of each shoe, or the end of each session, or just whenever you want, like you owe $500 and you happen to have a $500 chip for it?

• Jump to: