Thread Rating:

Expectedvalue
Expectedvalue
  • Threads: 1
April 11th, 2021 at 9:47:53 AM permalink
I need to see it in public you and I are not communicating via dm and have not Until I see what he will be recording I am not agreeing to anything
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 18
April 11th, 2021 at 9:52:23 AM permalink
We're moving forward.

If anyone here sees any VALID issue that ExpectedValue has raised, as it relates to the agreed upon terms of the wager, say so now. If ExpectedValue has any issues with how the Wizard will judge the matter, he may raise those to him privately.

I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 428
April 11th, 2021 at 9:52:25 AM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

MrV.
You did not edit your insulting post quickly enough. Go join CB and MC.

It is really quite amazing. The same people over and over and over and over. All you have to do is read what you wrote before you hurridly stab the send button. I mean, come on..
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
Expectedvalue
Expectedvalue
April 11th, 2021 at 9:55:48 AM permalink
We are not agreeing and I am not approving until I see publicly what wizard is recording and agree. I have explicating told him I do not agree at the moment .
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 18
April 11th, 2021 at 9:57:06 AM permalink
There is nothing left to agree on. We're meeting and we're moving forward. Wizard is the judge, and you appointed him.

I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
Expectedvalue
Expectedvalue
April 11th, 2021 at 9:59:46 AM permalink
Ok Iím now done. It has not been agreed on and I as I spoke with wizard privately am not agreeing and am withdrawing the offer. No funds will be transferred as I did not approve the release consider this official.
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 45
April 11th, 2021 at 10:00:15 AM permalink
Quote: Expectedvalue

We are not agreeing and I am not approving until I see publicly what wizard is recording and agree. I have explicating told him I do not agree at the moment .

EV.... Just FYI, I've suggested to MDawg multiple times, here and by PM, that you and he really are so close on this, that the pair of you should JFDI. Make this happen.
I guess neither of you are actually trying to back out and you both ought to just accept that Mike will take what observations he sees fit to determine to his satisfaction that MDawg is 'playing how he says he does'
So, EV.... I urge you, to take Mike's judgement at face value and press forward.

JFDI, the pair/three of you.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
Expectedvalue
Expectedvalue
April 11th, 2021 at 10:03:19 AM permalink
Mdawgs continually brute force of trelling me itís happening has now made my decision. I did. Not agree and have officially notified wizard I do not agree. No funds will be given
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 252
April 11th, 2021 at 10:03:44 AM permalink
I've had easier negotiations with film studios :)
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 45
Thanks for this post from:
BoSox
April 11th, 2021 at 10:09:07 AM permalink
Quote: Expectedvalue

Mdawgs continually brute force of trelling me itís happening has now made my decision. I did. Not agree and have officially notified wizard I do not agree. No funds will be given

DAMMIT!

OK...... Now awarding a free kick to MDawg......

I'd like to suggest (subject to MDawg and Wizard agreeing) that Wizard returns those BTC to EV and that MDawg and Wizard still meet up and that MDawg throws the cat among the pigeons by demonstrating his baccarat prowess just for the hell of it.

What an anecdote that would make for them both.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..

• Jump to: