Thread Rating:

coachbelly
coachbelly
  • Threads: 1
April 8th, 2021 at 6:23:50 PM permalink
Quote: sabre

If something transcends borders, were they actually there to begin with?

Yes
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
April 8th, 2021 at 6:26:40 PM permalink
Quote: coachbelly

Then what does this mean?

Bitcoin is not issued by a central bank or backed by a government; therefore, the monetary policy, inflation rates, and economic growth measurements that typically influence the value of currency do not apply to bitcoin.

It means what it says.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
CBmolestedme
CBmolestedme
  • Threads: 0
Thanks for this post from:
RogerKint
April 8th, 2021 at 7:13:47 PM permalink
My former football coach at hackensack high school molested me 22years ago and when iconfronted him at a local diner he denied it. I dont know if this coach is the same guy but he also asked me questions while he penetrated me like this guy does, he asked if I liked it and if I wanted him to keep going before he finished I hope this guy isnít jerry sandusky posting from prison if he isnít the guy who abused me and has no contact with young athletes in his old age if this is him in his retirement home
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 109
April 8th, 2021 at 7:17:51 PM permalink
Quote: CBmolestedme

My former football coach at hackensack high school molested me 22years ago and when iconfronted him at a local diner he denied it. I dont know if this coach is the same guy but he also asked me questions while he penetrated me like this guy does, he asked if I liked it and if I wanted him to keep going before he finished I hope this guy isnít jerry sandusky posting from prison if he isnít the guy who abused me and has no contact with young athletes in his old age if this is him in his retirement home

Welcome to this gambling related forum! Iím expecting great things from you here! (NOT). Moderator!!!!
sabre
sabre
  • Threads: 2
April 8th, 2021 at 7:19:10 PM permalink
Quote: CBmolestedme

You are a liar and a troll.
coachbelly
coachbelly
April 8th, 2021 at 7:36:17 PM permalink

You are a liar and a troll.

How do you know that she is lying?

What's the point of suspending the member if the post remains?
Last edited by: coachbelly on Apr 8, 2021
unJon
unJon
  • Threads: 14
April 8th, 2021 at 7:36:18 PM permalink
SOOPOO, Sabre, why would you quote that? Ugh.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong; but that is the way to bet.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 109
April 8th, 2021 at 7:44:18 PM permalink
Quote: unJon

SOOPOO, Sabre, why would you quote that? Ugh.

Maybe not my finest moment! But it is a good example that anyone can create an account, and post anything they want. Of course that account will be banned, but it is just another minute of work to create another account. And rinse and repeat.
sabre
sabre
  • Threads: 2
April 8th, 2021 at 7:45:01 PM permalink
Quote: coachbelly

How do you know that he is lying?

So you are the same guy?
coachbelly
coachbelly
April 8th, 2021 at 7:54:23 PM permalink