Thread Rating:

Expectedvalue
Expectedvalue
  • Threads: 1
April 5th, 2021 at 5:01:08 PM permalink
I clearly said 57 hands - or an entire shoe betting 75 percent of the hands. At a minimum bet to be discussed, I do not see anywhere on any thread that you bet only 100. Everyone here knows the difference and what you talk about . Iím all about making this happen as I put out there. There was a list of things to agree to. Not some random you sit play 100 for 57 hands and try and make 2k. It was for you to show wizard how you win. Let him write about it in detail . The point of pulling the marker , and it must be a marker based on credit and not front money obviously. For 8 k since that is what you said you always pull. All I am asking is for you to play your normal game and Iím basically compensating you for your time provided you win like you always do
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 45
April 5th, 2021 at 5:10:02 PM permalink
Quote: Expectedvalue

I clearly said 57 hands - or an entire shoe betting 75 percent of the hands. At a minimum bet to be discussed, I do not see anywhere on any thread that you bet only 100. Everyone here knows the difference and what you talk about . Iím all about making this happen as I put out there. There was a list of things to agree to. Not some random you sit play 100 for 57 hands and try and make 2k. It was for you to show wizard how you win. Let him write about it in detail . The point of pulling the marker , and it must be a marker based on credit and not front money obviously. For 8 k since that is what you said you always pull. All I am asking is for you to play your normal game and Iím basically compensating you for your time provided you win like you always do

Sadly EV, I have to side with others on this. You made ONE very simple offer in THIS thread and that;s what was accepted x2.
Actually even with a 57 hand minimum, MDawg would be onto a great EV opportunity in the absense of a min bet. Nothing in this challenge to stop him Martying table min till he wins one unit.
It's easy done, but by popular consensus. You've messed up.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/3H9He1vZEYLH2ixrEZqk44dFvCvJNj6V5D
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 110
April 5th, 2021 at 5:15:05 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

Sadly EV, I have to side with others on this. You made ONE very simple offer in THIS thread and that;s what was accepted x2.
Actually even with a 57 hand minimum, MDawg would be onto a great EV opportunity in the absense of a min bet. Nothing in this challenge to stop him Martying table min till he wins one unit.
It's easy done, but by popular consensus. You've messed up.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/3H9He1vZEYLH2ixrEZqk44dFvCvJNj6V5D

I clearly remember the requirement that MDawg play at least 3/4 of a shoe. Iím not going to go back and find it. You make the big bucks, OnceDear.... you can find it.

ExpectedValue... why no response to my post showing how easy it would be to beat this challenge at a minimum bet of $100?
Expectedvalue
Expectedvalue
April 5th, 2021 at 5:18:15 PM permalink
I agree it would be easy if that were the only requirement . My point of offering this is for wizard to watch this mdawg in his natural habitat. I listed all my conditions in a separate thread and there is no way any of them are that hard. The only mimic exactly what mdawg claims every day. So simply if he does what he does daily according to the thread I posted and letís wizard watch, provided he wins then he gets an extra 2 k.
coachbelly
coachbelly
April 5th, 2021 at 5:18:32 PM permalink
Quote: Expectedvalue

Iím all about making this happen as I put out there.

If that's true, then you would send your bitcoin,
like you promised you would.

Maybe MDawg will throw you a "double or nothing" bone
and accept your revised set of terms and conditions
as a second challenge.

But you'll have to ask him nicely.
coachbelly
coachbelly
April 5th, 2021 at 5:20:49 PM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I clearly remember the requirement that MDawg play at least 3/4 of a shoe.

He changed the original terms, the terms that were accepted as he wrote them.
Expectedvalue
Expectedvalue
April 5th, 2021 at 5:25:01 PM permalink
I changed nothing. I outlined it as explained in the thread . It wasnít changed stop twisting words. Itís clear you just like a good back and forth. You definitely see what I wrote .
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 45
April 5th, 2021 at 5:25:13 PM permalink
Quote: QUOTED IN FULL<<<Expectedvalue

Mdawg should be suspended for trolling everyone in my opinion. This is a math based forum wizard. For how long would it take before you think itís all made up? 2000 winning sessions in a row? Meeting him, will put a name
With a face but in his original challenge he was willing to let someone watch him play. Now he isnít willing to let you watch. Since he likes free money I would be willing to pay wizard 500 for his time and mdawg 2k for allowing wizard to watch for one full session. Provided the minimum bets and table and markers are as he said. Now is time to put up or shut up. I will be happy to send the wizard or any other mod the Btc upfront upon agreement of this

This is the challenge/offer that was issued and accepted. This ONE No other!
There is another, similar challenge/offer in another thread. That similar offer has not been accepted and may well lapse. Its terms have no bearing on the one that was accepted in this thread.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..
BoSox
BoSox
  • Threads: 3
April 5th, 2021 at 5:25:28 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I agree.

Quote: coachbelly

Would you accept a fee to meet MDawg according to the scenario outlined
in the PM that MDawg posted earlier?

Why are people negotiating with coach belly?
Expectedvalue
Expectedvalue
April 5th, 2021 at 5:27:30 PM permalink
Jesus f ing Christ you manipulate things, I said marker table minimums and full session and clarified it on the separate thread BEFORE mdawg responded , stop creating trouble . This is a genuine offer giving mdawg the ability to prove he is legit. When itís agreed on I will escrow the wizard and sent a pm to him stating such

• Jump to: