Thread Rating:

TDVegas
TDVegas
  • Threads: 0
November 27th, 2020 at 11:07:47 AM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Again, MDawg calls the shots here, not you, so stop saying "Stop calling" to me. And the reason I call the shots is that I just spent nearly seven weeks in Vegas, won nearly $74K, and was fully comp'ed to the tune of mmm...60K or so. That is a fact and unless you have direct proof to the contrary, your post is libelous ("impossible") and suspension worthy, according to the way the Wizard has stated the rules.

Posting a claim and stating ďthat it is factĒ....does not make it fact here. You would have to provide proof of fact that satisfies the other persons belief. It may be fact to you....but that means diddly here.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 86
November 27th, 2020 at 11:08:29 AM permalink

All right, so now you're calling me a liar. Saying that what I have stated that I have done is "impossible" is akin to calling it "fiction."

I'm not calling you a liar
I do very little gambling because it's not logically sound if it's an EV minus game.
Just seems so illogical to me
It would be impossible for me to make money in the long run. Maybe its possible for you but I doubt it.
It's hard math vs what is probably fiction.
I am not calling you a liar
I am giving you the benefit of the doubt by asking to see the impossible for myself
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 109
November 27th, 2020 at 11:09:11 AM permalink

All right, so now you're calling me a liar. Saying that what I have stated that I have done is "impossible" is akin to calling it "fiction."

Sounds to me YOU are calling Ed a liar! He has stated something is impossible, and you are saying he is lying!

Anyway, since this is MDawg thread, do you see a stock market bubble? I have never been a Ďmarket timerí, but I am getting worried... what about you? Iím around 70/25/5 now (stocks bonds cash).
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 18
November 27th, 2020 at 11:11:01 AM permalink
Quote: TDVegas

Posting a claim and stating ďthat it is factĒ....does not make it fact here. You would have to provide proof of fact that satisfies the other persons belief. It may be fact to you....but that means diddly here.

I actually have posted a lot to back up my claims over the past few years. A thousand fold more than anyone else has ever posted in the way of proof in the history of the WOV.

But even if I posted nothing at all other than my sincere belief that what I state is true....

What I post, stands.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
TDVegas
TDVegas
November 27th, 2020 at 11:11:38 AM permalink

Wizard, which wager?

Mathematically there might not be so much variance in Baccarat, for someone who bets Bank every hand. But there is a tremendous amount of variance between the shoes where I win a lot and the shoes where I lose or break even, based on the way I play. I'd get into details, but it might take a dissertation.

Doesnít matter...itís STILL a negative expectation. You would have to provide something beyond your usual claim of varying bet size, streaks, variance, length of play, waiting for deck to turn, ďfeelingĒ, intuition, doubling down, etc.

None of that overcomes house edge. You can obviously believe whatever you want...but your posts here seem intent on others joining in on that belief.
MDawg
MDawg
November 27th, 2020 at 11:15:25 AM permalink
I'm just reporting what happened and has happened during my lifetime, concentrating on the past few years in terms of detail. And again, I've posted more proof than anyone else in the history of WOV. I don't mind engaging further online, but in the flesh, it is going to cost you and cost you dearly to dare to challenge my veracity as to anything I have claimed in the way of past events.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
TDVegas
TDVegas
November 27th, 2020 at 11:17:06 AM permalink

I actually have posted a lot to back up my claims over the past few years. A thousand fold more than anyone else has ever posted in the way of proof in the history of the WOV.

But even if I posted nothing at all other than my sincere belief that what I state is true....

What I post, stands.

Disbelief or non belief is NOT calling you a liar. It simply means you have not provided enough proof to satisfy their belief. Posting pictures of watches or Cheques or dinners....is not something anyone, in my view, will cause them to believe you are beating baccarat. They may believe you gamble big, bet big....que sera, sera, there are LOT of people out there that do that.

Claims of beating gambling games is one of those things that I doubt anyone is going to go thru the motions to actually prove at the table. It would likely take a lot of play to get a level of confidence one is actually beating a game.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 86
November 27th, 2020 at 11:18:30 AM permalink

What I post, stands.

That's actually false
I see a lot of writing and pics but it's not proof
I have posted proof on WOV
Mission said he could do the mcnugget challenge. I
Videotaped the fail and posted it.
That's real proof of the fail
I see no proof from you regarding consistently winning at a negative EV game.
No proof at all
Nothing. Nada. Zilch
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1367
November 27th, 2020 at 11:18:50 AM permalink

Wizard, which wager?

This one:

If anyone is so certain that what I have posted is not true, then let's arrange a wager for some real money that makes it worth our time.

I'll let you go first as to what you propose.
It's not whether you win or lose; it's whether or not you had a good bet.
MDawg
MDawg
November 27th, 2020 at 11:19:53 AM permalink
But again, see, you seem to be following in the steps of DarkOz by either misstating or mis-summarizing the evidence. You know what I posted and you know very well that it stands up to scrutiny, and that's not just watches and chips. Maybe you need to go back to re-read this entire thread, if you're going to put so much effort into commenting on it. As CoachBelly put it, MDawg's evidence / proof is on a whole different level.

• Jump to: