Thread Rating:

MDawg
MDawg
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
  • Threads: 34
  • Posts: 4734
March 28th, 2020 at 9:38:06 PM permalink
Et tu, Brute?

You will have to do better than that! 😂
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
darkoz
darkoz 
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 272
  • Posts: 9639
March 28th, 2020 at 9:49:47 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Et tu, Brute?

You will have to do better than that! 😂



MDaws biggest win now exposed as a bottle of ketchup

Damn, he didn't even win a big bottle
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz 
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 272
  • Posts: 9639
March 28th, 2020 at 9:52:53 PM permalink
When MDaw plays Baccarat he keeps repeating:

"Anticipation... Anticipation..."
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MDawg
MDawg
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
  • Threads: 34
  • Posts: 4734
March 28th, 2020 at 9:56:08 PM permalink
Either you don't understand and can't relate, which might make sense given your mixed metaphoric and hackneyed cliche writing, or you're trying to be deliberately.....


You will have to do better than that! 🤡

Well at least I don't need to leave home to get a good laugh.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
darkoz
darkoz 
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 272
  • Posts: 9639
March 28th, 2020 at 10:20:43 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Either you don't understand and can't relate, which might make sense given your mixed metaphoric and hackneyed cliche writing, or you're trying to be deliberately.....


You will have to do better than that! 🤡

Well at least I don't need to leave home to get a good laugh.



No you need to leave home to try finding dibs on free ketchup. Can't afford to pay for a bottle

The Dawg Chase's CAT-sup! Makes total sense now
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Mendoza
Mendoza
Joined: Nov 29, 2019
  • Threads: 2
  • Posts: 42
Thanks for this post from:
MDawg
March 29th, 2020 at 7:47:06 AM permalink
Senior mdawg i send it to you now message
please to email me private I have favor to ask

please to take the time for me do not waste the time to talk to man with no home one. Darkoz I think no money just he feel like he need talk prove he somebody

the man who joke always silly mean he afraid

Darkoz is nobody I get very angry when I read the stupid right from him
he run from everybody like you say he is always try steal from casino amigo forget about this man from street please right to me
darkoz
darkoz 
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 272
  • Posts: 9639
March 29th, 2020 at 8:08:07 AM permalink
Quote: Mendoza

Senior mdawg i send it to you now message
please to email me private I have favor to ask

please to take the time for me do not waste the time to talk to man with no home one. Darkoz I think no money just he feel like he need talk prove he somebody

the man who joke always silly mean he afraid

Darkoz is nobody I get very angry when I read the stupid right from him
he run from everybody like you say he is always try steal from casino amigo forget about this man from street please right to me



Do they have ketchup where you come from?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
Thanks for this post from:
MDawg
March 29th, 2020 at 8:17:00 AM permalink
I love those little ketchup bottles and the mini Tabascos. I think there is more than one MDAWG, kind of like in the matrix with agent Smith replicating. Any time someone wins at bacarat, before he gets up from the table to color up, he says, "I am MDAWG", then if at a baccarat table if MDAWG loses, MDAWG says, "I am not MDAWG." MDAWG always wins, and WDAWG loses.
I am a robot.
darkoz
darkoz 
Joined: Dec 22, 2009
  • Threads: 272
  • Posts: 9639
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
March 29th, 2020 at 8:25:04 AM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

I love those little ketchup bottles and the mini Tabascos. I think there is more than one MDAWG, kind of like in the matrix with agent Smith replicating. Any time someone wins at bacarat, before he gets up from the table to color up, he says, "I am MDAWG", then if at a baccarat table if MDAWG loses, MDAWG says, "I am not MDAWG." MDAWG always wins, and WDAWG loses.



MDaw is always playing catch-up: correction Ketchup
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MDawg
MDawg
Joined: Sep 27, 2018
  • Threads: 34
  • Posts: 4734
Thanks for this post from:
onenickelmiracle
March 29th, 2020 at 8:38:54 AM permalink
Nickel: I wish there were two of me! Which anyway a duplicate of me is what Axel has proposed...get this, he wants me to bankroll him effectively with my money and let him sit next to me and then at the end of the session hand me back what's left minus the win or loss.

The way he wrote it up, is that as long as I guarantee to cover his losses, he will sit and play alongside me and mirror my bets. Is that what he wants me to do? because if so, Could you repeat it? 'Cause I can't believe my [expletive censored] ears.


Mendoza I got your email, I will write to you.

As far as DarkOz's claims there is an expose on this posted Friday and in it I am advised to no longer respond to him. Done! Henceforth he is SHROUDED like Hart in Paper Chase.
DarkOz is an old guy, he probably watched Paper Chase when he was a kid. I watched reruns of it in law school not so very long ago, and I remember it like it was yesterday. Anyway, DarkOz's content is like that '80s movie, "Desperately Trying to be Relevant." MDawg is already relevant, to the tune of 144 pages and counting. DarkOz's thread on the other hand was resigned to the NoseBleed section, and that, is at the heart of what all his silly remarks are about, Mendoza. You got it right! he's just sore over that he was ridiculed and his thread given the boot. Amazing how someone whose second language is English still gets right to the core of matters so succinctly, much better than DarkOz. DarkOz did you find a ghost writer yet? you definitely need one. Goodbye, and good luck! with those mixed metaphors and hackneyed cliches, and I have better things to do than engage with a guy who is always hiding from the law.
Last edited by: MDawg on Mar 29, 2020
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/

  • Jump to: