10 votes (8.4%)
4 votes (3.36%)
3 votes (2.52%)

119 members have voted

Mooseton
Mooseton
  • Threads: 14
January 25th, 2017 at 6:19:24 AM permalink
Hold on a sec, you guys actually believe that obviously made up story?
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
January 25th, 2017 at 6:25:27 AM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

That Obama was born in Kenya?

No.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
January 25th, 2017 at 7:31:16 AM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

I don't believe any story using "alternate facts"
Do you?
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
January 25th, 2017 at 8:34:45 AM permalink
The DOW just hit 20,000.. Hard to say if
it's because Trump won or Hillary lost.
I'm kidding, it's because Trump won.
He's signing the order for the wall
and 5,000 more border agents today.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Mooseton
Mooseton
  • Threads: 14
January 25th, 2017 at 8:37:38 AM permalink
Quote: terapined

I don't believe any story using "alternate facts"
Do you?

Not sure what you're getting at exactly but I'll try and reply: I've seen a good amount of Trumps so-called lies in that article linked some pages back and thought 'that's not a lie, that's hardly even a statement, and it's not even incorrect anyhow.' (Even after reading the explanation of why some columnist thinks it's a lie). It's one thing to leave out certain facts/truths to make your point, much closer to a lie when you mildly twist the truth, and an absolute complete lie to just make up a story out of thin air.
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
January 25th, 2017 at 8:51:31 AM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

He's signing the order for the wall
and 5,000 more border agents today.

It's about time we did something about all those Canadians coming here to steal our women.
"What, me worry?"
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
January 25th, 2017 at 9:25:32 AM permalink
I liked the article about the Canadians building a privacy hedge.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
January 25th, 2017 at 9:57:02 AM permalink
At this rate it appears the next executive order is going to be to abolish all science related subjects in our schools. It's not politics, it's oppression.
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
  • Threads: 21
January 25th, 2017 at 10:25:04 AM permalink
Quote: mcallister3200

At this rate it appears the next executive order is going to be to abolish all science related subjects in our schools. It's not politics, it's oppression.

I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
January 25th, 2017 at 10:27:14 AM permalink

Insiders tell me that one is coming out tomorrow.
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
January 25th, 2017 at 10:31:42 AM permalink
Seriously, most things you can either agree or disagree with the viewpoint but there is a justification behind the move. There's no justification for silencing research and facts that have always been available to the public to educate them, unless you just want to blatantly dumb down the population and suppress education.
MrV
MrV
January 25th, 2017 at 10:52:16 AM permalink
Yes, in support of a religious agenda.

The teachings of Christianity do NOT dovetail with those of empirical science.
"What, me worry?"
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
January 25th, 2017 at 6:33:52 PM permalink

Seriously, most things you can either agree or disagree with the viewpoint but there is a justification behind the move. There's no justification for silencing research and facts that have always been available to the public to educate them, unless you just want to blatantly dumb down the population and suppress education.

Keep 'em stupid. Easier to dominate. Idiocracy.

Something that hasn't been the top of the news but I find ominous. Voice of America, broadcasting that started post WWII, currently heard in 61 countries, has a budget of 800 million per year. Has always been non-partisan under a board of governors, within the State Dept. Until this year, when the oversight was removed.

Trump admin has placed 2 20 - somethings in the CEO office who were alt-right supporters of his. Also, when the board was removed, VOA was given authority to broadcast within the US, which it never did before. Feels.like they're setting up a.propoganda machine for their alternate facts, rather than non-partisan broadcasting. More 1984. "Who ya gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?"
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
January 25th, 2017 at 9:43:37 PM permalink
Quote:

The Mar-a-Lago resort doubles its initiation fee - to $200,000 - leading to charges that the Trump Organization is cashing in on its founder's power.

Probably just a coincidence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/donald-trump-administration.html?_r=0
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 133
January 25th, 2017 at 9:51:51 PM permalink
I was listening to CBS news tonight. This is January, 2017, and I heard them STILL SAYING that there are eleven million illegals in this country.

THEY WERE SAYING THAT OVER 30 YEARS AGO!!!

Talk about fake news.

Why do we need a wall? Apparently no one has entered our country in over 30 years.

lol @ CBS
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
RonC
RonC
January 26th, 2017 at 2:00:51 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Something that hasn't been the top of the news but I find ominous. Voice of America, broadcasting that started post WWII, currently heard in 61 countries, has a budget of 800 million per year. Has always been non-partisan under a board of governors, within the State Dept. Until this year, when the oversight was removed.

Trump admin has placed 2 20 - somethings in the CEO office who were alt-right supporters of his. Also, when the board was removed, VOA was given authority to broadcast within the US, which it never did before. Feels.like they're setting up a.propoganda machine for their alternate facts, rather than non-partisan broadcasting. More 1984. "Who ya gonna believe, me or your lying eyes?"

Interesting, but inaccurate, take especially regarding the time line for broadcasting in the US...

Your statement on the time line is just flat out incorrect...

"In 2013, a shift in legislation allowed VOA and affiliates to begin broadcasting in the United States."

...and the change appears to have had support on both sides of the aisle, even as it because evident Trump could win the Presidency...

"The change was led by House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Edward Royce, a Republican from California, and had bipartisan support.

According to Republican congressional aides, Chairman Royce was alarmed by independent audits which suggested inefficiencies with the part-time BBG board."

(quotes http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38284655)

"Congressional aides familiar with the issue said they thought such concerns were overblown, noting that the chief executive must be confirmed by the Senate and that the organization's basic structure would remain in place, minus the nine-member board.

They said the reorganization plan was developed with input from members of both parties in Congress, as well as Democratic officials from the Obama White House."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-broadcasting-idUSKBN1432VR

There may be a possibility of something bad happening with this, but it is way down the line in the list of things that could actually change anything here.

Heck, I wonder how many of us even knew that the VoA was allowed to broadcast within the country?

No, this is not a big deal at all. For a propaganda arm of the government to actually work, there would have to be much more control over the air waves. The board seems to have been replaced because it was not effective.
RonC
RonC
January 26th, 2017 at 9:13:29 AM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

I was listening to CBS news tonight. This is January, 2017, and I heard them STILL SAYING that there are eleven million illegals in this country.

Talk about fake news.

Why do we need a wall? Apparently no one has entered our country in over 30 years.

lol @ CBS

They just arrested 17 of those wonderful univited guests involved in a string of robberies around our general area (not near me, though, thankfully) . A few of them had even already been deported! Imagine!!

Yeah, I know, our own citizens commit crimes. That premise is an absolutely stupid reason given to just let people ramble across the border or overstay their Visas...
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
January 26th, 2017 at 9:18:23 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

They just arrested 17 of those wonderful univited guests involved in a string of robberies around our general area (not near me, though, thankfully) . A few of them had even already been deported! Imagine!!

Yeah, I know, our own citizens commit crimes. That premise is an absolutely stupid reason given to just let people ramble across the border or overstay their Visas...

But but but.....they're actually nice people who are misunderstood!
terapined
terapined
January 26th, 2017 at 9:38:10 AM permalink
Quote: RS

But but but.....they're actually nice people who are misunderstood!

I'm sure a lot work for republicans
terapined
terapined
January 26th, 2017 at 10:59:06 AM permalink
Will there be a Muslim registry
Can it actually work
How do you determine if somebody is Muslim
Can I be a Muslim
What if all libs say they are Muslim

The Roman soldier yelled, who is Spartacus
One after another in the crowd endlessly yelled
I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus
:-)
JimRockford
JimRockford
  • Threads: 12
January 26th, 2017 at 11:25:08 AM permalink

Talk about fake news.

lol @ CBS

I don't know who "they" are but Pew Research says the number has been about the same since 2009 after a steady increase peaking at 12 million in 2007. About 3.5 million in 1990. By the way since 2009 more Mexican illegals have left than arrived. Hope the wall doesn't trap them here.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/03/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/
"Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things." -- Isaac Newton
RonC
RonC
January 26th, 2017 at 11:45:07 AM permalink
Quote: JimRockford

I don't know who "they" are but Pew Research says the number has been about the same since 2009 after a steady increase peaking at 12 million in 2007. About 3.5 million in 1990. By the way since 2009 more Mexican illegals have left than arrived. Hope the wall doesn't trap them here.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/03/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/

Design it so that you can get out but not get in...
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
January 26th, 2017 at 11:45:20 AM permalink

The cynic in me would say they sent back for all the former good paying American jobs now in Mexico.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
January 26th, 2017 at 12:19:26 PM permalink
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/26/nascar-driver-carl-edwards-says-would-consider-2018-senate-bid.html

Here is 1 seat the Dems can expect to lose in 18 if Edwards runs. McCaskill only kept the seat in 12 because the GOP ran a crazy anti abortion candidate named Todd Akin who was far from the mainstream. Edwards should be a great candidate and already is popular in the state.

Note Trump won the state by almost 20 points.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 26th, 2017 at 12:24:48 PM permalink

That's just a bunch of crap. Total baloney. I've got eyes, I can see. If there's less than 40 million illegals in this country I'll kiss your ass in the sanctuary city of your choice. But thanks for the fake pew research report.

I bet there's 12 million in California alone!
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 26th, 2017 at 12:29:46 PM permalink

I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus

I am Adam Weishaupt
MrV
MrV
January 26th, 2017 at 1:39:37 PM permalink
Portland is one of the most leftist burgs in America, but not all Stumptowners lean that way.

I am republishing a screed from an anonymous source from Portland craigslist.com, rants and raves:

"PDX protesters, did you hear what I heard? As the police rushed your stupid asses and tackled you to the street, did you hear it? Did you hear the sound of people CLAPPING, CHEERING, AND THANKING THE POLICE?!? Because I sure as hell did. That sound should scare the crap out of you, because it's an undeniable sign that 99% of the city of Portland has had it up to here with your, stupid, pathetic, spoiled millennial protests.

You f***ing college douchebags. Anti-everything: anti-capitalism, anti-corporate, anti-religion, anti-guns, anti-American, anti-God, you name it. F***ing idiot far left liberal anarchists. You think you're something special, don't you? Well, here's a peek at how it turns out: most of you, when you are unable to hide in college anymore, will be forced to put on clean clothes and go to work for... you guessed it... a major corporation. Those of you who are truly f***ed in the head will resist this, and end up as one of the crazies in smelly clothes that everyone pretends they don't see in downtown Portland. I've been to PSU, graduated, now I work for one of the largest companies in the world, I drive a brand new car. I never understood how you anti-everything fools all think you're being unique and special by opposing everything, when most other people on campus put on the same act. Seems to me that you're meekly fitting in, rather than truly thinking for yourself.

Sorry for the side rant. Back to the main subject. Did the police use excessive force on you? I certainly hope so. I just wanted you to know I literally laughed out loud, watching you get tackled on the evening news. God bless our cops for their heroic work. I only hope and pray that, once they had you out of view of the cameras, that they really worked you over. I cannot overstate my utter hatred and contempt for the liberal left. F*** you all. I wish you nothing but continued misery, frustration and misfortune. And believe me, I'm not the only one who feels this way. The vast silent majority is sick to death of your spoiled rotten antics. Oh, you don't believe there IS a silent majority? Look who's in the White House! Trump is doing a wonderful job so far, isn't he?

Finally, look at the pictures I attached for your viewing pleasure. See the first one? Cops guarding their prey, and what is the citizen on the street doing? GIVING THEM A THUMBS UP! Thanking the police for what they are doing! I think that just about says it all. Grow up, get a life. Your side lost this election. Take it like a mature adult. Try again next time. That's how the world works. If you think you're always going to get your way in life by throwing a tantrum, you are in for a shock."

cite: https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/rnr/5976102264.html

"What, me worry?"
Face
Administrator
Face
  • Threads: 49
January 26th, 2017 at 2:01:14 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

I am republishing a screed from an anonymous source from Portland craigslist.com, rants and raves:

First smile of the day. Thanks for posting =)

Now if they'd only outsource hippie tackling. That's an economic boost I could really get behind.
The opinions of this moderator are for entertainment purposes only.
JimRockford
JimRockford
  • Threads: 12
January 26th, 2017 at 2:26:01 PM permalink

That's just a bunch of crap. Total baloney. I've got eyes, I can see. If there's less than 40 million illegals in this country I'll kiss your ass in the sanctuary city of your choice. But thanks for the fake pew research report.

I bet there's 12 million in California alone!

yeah, you're probably right. 30% of the population of California is illegal. Makes sense. I bet Pew Research is funded by the TLC.
"Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things." -- Isaac Newton
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 26th, 2017 at 5:10:11 PM permalink

yeah, you're probably right. 30% of the population of California is illegal. Makes sense. I bet Pew Research is funded by the TLC.

I am right. Go ahead, believe everything you read, believe everything THEY tell you. That's your problem, not mine.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
January 26th, 2017 at 10:36:31 PM permalink
I'm back with more Trump info. Why would a man like this scare you? To accuse me of posting porn was rediculous in my opinion. Here is some Trump porn. Go ahead and ban me again. Here is a few examples of who the man is.

1) Trump’s private jet flew a seriously ill boy from California to New York for medical treatment

2) The time that Donald Trump saved Ed McMahon’s house by purchasing it and allowing Ed to continue living in it

3) Trump has donated his money to several health organizations including the American Cancer Society, American Diabetes Association, Alliance for Lupus Research, Autism Speaks, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America, and many more

4) Donald Trump called on the family at its home after their son, Ryan White, died of AIDS at age 18

5) He saved an ice skating rink in Central Park by taking over the over – budget project, and finishing the rink by Christmas time for free. He was two months ahead of schedule, and $750,000 under budget. He also operated the ice skating rink for a year, and donated all profits to charity

6) Donald Trump and Mel Farr teamed up to help young Detroit artists Appear at Carnegie Hall

7) Donald Trump kept the Harlem Hoops program alive after learning the man who ran it was killed during the September 11th attacks

8) Trump Fought Antisemitism and Racism in Palm Beach Two Decades Ago

9) Barbara Res, at 33 years old became the first women to ever be put in charge of supervising the construction of a skyscraper, when Donald Trump hired her in 1980. Yet according to many here he oppresses women.

10) Donald Trump’s flagpole got fined $1250 per day, but sued the city citing the 1st amendment. Eventually they cut a deal ($100,000) that benefited Iraq War Veterans, the American flag and/or the local VA hospital

11) After Jennifer Hudson’s mother, brother, and nephew were murdered, Trump sheltered her and her family at the Trump International Hotel & Tower free of charge

12) Trump offered a $10,000 reward to the Buffalo bus driver who stopped a young woman from leaping off a bridge to her death in 2013

13) Donald Trump was on ground zero after the September 11th attacks. He sent over 200 of his own people to look for survivors in the wreckage

14) Donald J. Trump and his siblings gave a $1 million gift to the hospital that treated their parents

15)Trump Offers Father Down on His Luck $10,000 Check at Inaugural Event.

16) Donald Trump saw the story of a young girl with a rare bone disease on the Maury Povich Show and he decided to take action.

17) That time when Donald Trump saved a Georgia farm.

18) Trump Donates an 18-Wheeler Full of Supplies to Louisiana Flood Victims.

From time to time I will just have to post these things for you anti-trumpers. The list goes ON and ON and ON.
MaxPen
MaxPen
January 26th, 2017 at 10:46:53 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

Give me a break. The corporate media operated as a PAC for Hillary Clinton. Wikileaks showed the illegal collusion between the Clinton camp and various media talking heads to influence the election. And after every dirty trick and slander against Trump, they still got their clock cleaned and squandered their objectivity selling a corrupt candidate under FBI investigation.

If you think its Trump and not the media acting the bully, you have a bad case of Stockholm syndrome.
rxwine
rxwine
January 26th, 2017 at 11:05:47 PM permalink
Quote:

“120 000 meals are served by Al Capone Free Soup Kitchen” the Chicago Tribune headlined on December 1931. An army of ragged, starving men assembled three times a day beside a storefront at 935 South State Street, feasting on the largesse of Al Capone. Toasting his health. Telling the newspapers that Capone was doing more for the poor than the entire U.S. government. He was even offering some of them jobs. Capone milked his good works for all the favorable publicity they were worth. He came down and walked among the men, the wretched of the earth, offering a handshake, a hearty smile, and words of encouragement from the great Al Capone.

During November and December, Al Capone’s soup kitchen kept regular hours, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Thanksgiving Day 1930 was a particular public relations triumph for Capone. On that day he could boast that he fed more than 5,000 hungry men, women, and children with a hearty beef stew. The kitchen was demolished in the 1950’s, but used to be located at the corner of 9th and State Street. The site is now a parking lot.

There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
January 26th, 2017 at 11:20:15 PM permalink
When I was forced to pick between two crooks I chose Don J Chump over Billary.
That said I will play devils advocate and ask Max if he could put together a list of
all the vendors and contractors he screws over to keep his projects coming in under budget.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Thanked by
monet0412
January 26th, 2017 at 11:25:56 PM permalink
Chicago is a cesspool of criminals. Home of Obama the community organizer. Ask yourself, where did Obama get his millions? Moochelle and Obama reportedly have a net worth of 24 million. Not bad for a public office criminal.
MaxPen
MaxPen
Thanked by
monet0412
January 26th, 2017 at 11:32:08 PM permalink
Quote: rainman

When I was forced to pick between two crooks I chose Don J Chump over Billary.
That said I will play devils advocate and ask Max if he could put together a list of
all the vendors and contractors he screws over to keep his projects coming in under budget.

Fell free to compile it yourself complete with how the supposed victims failed to meet or adhere to their contractual obligations.

For the first time in history you have a politician in office fulfilling the campaign promises his platform was built on. Some may tire of the continuous winning if he keeps up this relentless pace in the restoration of our country. A man of his word, that does what he says. I can't ask for any more.

Can't wait to see the pink slips fly at the EPA.
rainman
rainman
  • Threads: 18
Thanked by
monet0412
January 26th, 2017 at 11:35:26 PM permalink
Yes sir Max, I will never toe a hard line for any of them they are all crooks.
I voted for Chump simply because his delusions of grandeur may work in are
favor and he may whack some of these bloodsucking government agencies.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
RSmonet0412
January 26th, 2017 at 11:35:39 PM permalink
Quote: MaxPen

Chicago is a cesspool of criminals. Home of Obama the community organizer. Ask yourself, where did Obama get his millions? Moochelle and Obama reportedly have a net worth of 24 million. Not bad for a public office criminal.

Welcome back from the Adjustment Center, Max.

Hey, I was just wondering something. Obama pardoned more people than any other president. Why didn't he pardon that sailor who is doing a year in prison for taking a couple pictures of his submarine at work?

Then he gives $221 million to the Palestinian Authority in his very last hours in office. What a piece of work. The absolute worst president in our country's history.
bobbartop
bobbartop
January 26th, 2017 at 11:37:43 PM permalink
Quote: rainman

Yes sir Max, I will never toe a hard line for any of them they are all crooks.
I voted for Chump simply because his delusions of grandeur may work in are
favor and he may whack some of these bloodsucking government agencies.

Getting rid of TPP on Day One was huge!
rxwine
rxwine
January 26th, 2017 at 11:43:47 PM permalink
Obama.

Quote:

2004: He earned a salary of $80,287 from the Illinois State Senate and $32,144 from the University of Chicago Law School, where he taught. The president also had assets in four financial funds worth between $50,000 and $100,000 each.
2005: Obama signed a multi-book deal with Random House and received a $1.9 million advance for “The Audacity of Hope,” plus royalties, following his appearance at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. Also that year he earned just over $847,000 off another book advance, plus $378,000 off additional book royalties. Meanwhile, his investments grew with the addition of a Nuveen Floating Rate Income Fund valued between $50,000 and $100,000. He also reported deposit accounts valued between $150,000 and $350,000.
2006: Obama reported book royalties of just under $150,000, plus $425,000 off an additional book advance. He also acquired publicly-traded assets worth tens of thousands, including funds with Goldman Sachs and Vanguard.
2007: Obama earned $3.3 million off book royalties from Random House and $816,000 from Dystel & Goderich Literary Management. He acquired a Northern Municipal Money Market Fund valued between $1 million and $5 million, in addition to U.S. Treasury notes valued between $500,000 and $1 million. For his daughters, he invested in two 529 college savings plans valued around $200,000 each.
2008: When Obama was selected as president, he owned somewhere between $1 million and $5.1 million in U.S. Treasury bills.
2009: Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize, which came with a $1.4 million award. He donated it to an assortment of charities.
2009-2015: Obama earned $400,000 a year as president and continued to earn book royalties, as well as interest on his investments.

https://www.gobankingrates.com/personal-finance/barack-obamas-net-worth-54-happy-birthday-mr-president/
MaxPen
MaxPen
Thanked by
bobbartop
January 26th, 2017 at 11:43:57 PM permalink
Billary demands immigration enforcement at the state of the union address and he is greeted with a standing ovation. Ask yourself, Why?
Donald Trump is called a racist and threatened with assassination.

MaxPen
MaxPen
January 26th, 2017 at 11:56:05 PM permalink
DJT.....#most hated president since Abraham Lincoln....Why? poor Abe made all the democrats give up their slaves.
MaxPen
MaxPen
January 27th, 2017 at 12:05:54 AM permalink

Can it actually work
Can I be a Muslim

I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus

" Let us say to the immigrant not that
we hope he will learn English, but
that he has got to learn it.
Let the immigrant who does not learn it
go back. He has got to consider the interest
of the United States or he should not stay here.
He must be made to see that his opportunities in
this country depend upon his knowing English
and observing American standards."

Theodore Roosevelt
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
January 27th, 2017 at 1:32:41 AM permalink
Poking around on an "immigrate to Canada" website....it looks like you need to pass an English or French test before immigrating to Canada. At least Canada is doing something right.

cic.gc.ca is the website.
terapined
terapined
January 27th, 2017 at 5:15:37 AM permalink

Can it actually work
Can I be a Muslim

I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus
I am Spartacus

" Let us say to the immigrant not that
we hope he will learn English, but
that he has got to learn it.
Let the immigrant who does not learn it
go back. He has got to consider the interest
of the United States or he should not stay here.
He must be made to see that his opportunities in
this country depend upon his knowing English
and observing American standards."

Theodore Roosevelt

I am an immigrant, I speak English and I am Spartacus
terapined
terapined
January 27th, 2017 at 5:20:18 AM permalink

From time to time I will just have to post these things for you anti-trumpers. The list goes ON and ON and ON.

yawn
"post these things"?
Copy and paste is more accurate
pretty lazy if you ask me

Trump personally asked the park service head to back up his crowd claims
To me its meaningless, its small stuff
Trump is consumed with the small stuff lol
Last edited by: terapined on Jan 27, 2017
ams288
ams288
January 27th, 2017 at 6:44:35 AM permalink
Well, this happened:

RonC
RonC
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
January 27th, 2017 at 7:28:21 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

Well, this happened:

There is so much there...your post is full of intelligent content.

He got on Marine One. The blades were spinning.

Not sure what the heck your point is...he's old? His suit moved because of the rotors? He is ugly? His hair is messed up? He is overweight?

Oh, well...just more worthless hate from a lefty.

...but this hate isn't even based on something he did. It is just hate to be hateful.
ams288
ams288
January 27th, 2017 at 7:48:14 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

Not sure what the heck your point is...he's old? His suit moved because of the rotors? He is ugly? His hair is messed up? He is overweight?

All of the above! Look at that big ass!

And he has the gall to rate women on a scale of 1 to 10!

He won't be happy about this picture circulating around. Who wants to bet that in the future he tries to prevent pictures being taken of him getting on Marine One, or he doesn't let them start the rotors until he's already on board?
MrV
MrV
January 27th, 2017 at 7:55:51 AM permalink
Food for thought:

POTUS = NPD?

see: article on Trump and NPD
"What, me worry?"
  • Jump to: