Thread Rating:

lilredrooster
lilredrooster
  • Threads: 232
November 30th, 2018 at 9:16:53 AM permalink
the giant Trump baby blimp has followed him to Argentina for the G20 summit.
the balloon is now above the Congressional Plaza in Buenos Aires
love the smartphone in his right hand which he uses to send out his Twitter blasts
https://www.businessinsider.com/g20-summit-trump-baby-blimp-comes-to-buenos-aires-argentina-2018-11
Please don't feed the trolls
Steverinos
Steverinos
  • Threads: 5
November 30th, 2018 at 9:27:59 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

I know, damn drones thinking a home is a good idea.

Careful. You sound like Bush in 2002.
Steverinos
Steverinos
November 30th, 2018 at 9:30:11 AM permalink

Bigger news is the Fed finally realizing they are hurting the middle class with their constant rate hikes.

While that is news worthy, it's not the bigger news story.

The bigger news story is the leader of the free world is a lying scumbag. But you already knew that.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
November 30th, 2018 at 9:38:49 AM permalink
Quote: Steverinos

The bigger news story is the leader of the free world is a lying scumbag. But you already knew that.

In case you missed it...

Deutsche Bank main headquarters was raided yesterday in connection with russian money laundering

Thats Donald Trumps business bank and previously tied to his financial empire

Hmmm
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
November 30th, 2018 at 10:28:25 AM permalink
Trumps lawyer at the time pleads guilty to lying to Congress. Assuming the White House had a transcript of his testimony, trump knew he lied yet choose to say nothing.
Mueller finds out his potential star witness is lying, calls him out publicly and voids his deal.

Whose side are you on?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
Thanked by
aceofspades
November 30th, 2018 at 10:33:41 AM permalink

And I can't wait to vote for him again in 23 months. I give you the lying part, don't think I have ever met a person that hasn't once they learn to speak. The scumbag part is your liberal bias.

Your biggest fear, Trump on the ballot in 2020 because you know how it's going to end.

Loving my 2018 and my 2018 America!

Thank You President Trump for starting to Make America Great Again!
Steverinos
Steverinos
Thanked by
beachbumbabs
November 30th, 2018 at 10:48:24 AM permalink
Liberal bias...lol

He has surrounded himself with scumbags and liars, but he's clean? In my opinion, who you surround yourself with says a lot about WHO YOU ARE as a person. And we're supposed to believe that these are the "best people" he kept talking about?

What world do you live in?
Steverinos
Steverinos
November 30th, 2018 at 11:12:51 AM permalink

don't think I have ever met a person that hasn't once they learn to speak.

BUT....

Have you ever met a person that lied every time they spoke?

Now you have! And he just so happens to be the POTUS. Our kids are so lucky! Not only do they have this man to look up to and model, but they also have a huge debt to pay down and a planet to save.

The boomers have done such an excellent job! We should all be so proud!
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
November 30th, 2018 at 11:22:40 AM permalink

And I can't wait to vote for him again in 23 months. I give you the lying part, don't think I have ever met a person that hasn't once they learn to speak. The scumbag part is your liberal bias.

Your biggest fear, Trump on the ballot in 2020 because you know how it's going to end.

Loving my 2018 and my 2018 America!

Thank You President Trump for starting to Make America Great Again!

Its definitely conservative bias when u ignore all the terrible things and just keep saying everything is wonderful...

When it is not
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
Steverinos
Steverinos
November 30th, 2018 at 11:33:03 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Its definitely conservative bias when u ignore all the terrible things and just keep saying everything is wonderful...

Yesterday was the first day that I thought it was actually a possibility that Trump does not finish his term. I think there's a real chance that Republicans, meaning, old school traditional republicans, I think it's a real possibility that enough of them will start to turn. They got their Supreme Court picks and tax cuts and there's going to be no movement on anything else in their agenda for the next two years. I think they could start to wash their hands. I've never thought that until yesterday. I think the walls are closing in.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
SOOPOO
November 30th, 2018 at 11:36:52 AM permalink

Liberal bias...lol

He has surrounded himself with scumbags and liars, but he's clean? In my opinion, who you surround yourself with says a lot about WHO YOU ARE as a person. And we're supposed to believe that these are the "best people" he kept talking about?

What world do you live in?

That’s exactly it. The US for most people is a better place to live in than it was anytime in my lifetime. We grew up under the threat of nuclear war, we had 20% interest rates, the stock market has made almost anyone who put a few dollars away weekly in a Mutual Fund weekly rich. Healthcare is better than ever.

So yea, to me America is still the land of opportunities for its citizens. Hard work, common sense and making the right choices pays off more than ever.

Meanwhile others drive themselves crazy over Trump. Missing the good around them while hating on others. Yes, I do feel sad for some of you.
Steverinos
Steverinos
November 30th, 2018 at 11:40:59 AM permalink

That’s exactly it. The US for most people is a better place to live in than it was anytime in my lifetime. We grew up under the threat of nuclear war, we had 20% interest rates, the stock market has made almost anyone who put a few dollars away weekly in a Mutual Fund weekly rich. Healthcare is better than ever.

Yeah?

Okay...so when was America great if it sucked for you growing up?
Boz
Boz
November 30th, 2018 at 11:41:31 AM permalink
Quote: darkoz

When it is not

Hard to believe a self made independently wealthy man like yourself feels that way.

Must be the old, “others could never do what I did” syndrome. The liberal mentality that most people are too lazy, ignorant and stupid to make the right choices in life to succeed. It’s sad that some feel that way about their fellow Americans.
Steverinos
Steverinos
November 30th, 2018 at 11:45:47 AM permalink

So yea, to me America is still the land of opportunities for its citizens. Hard work, common sense and making the right choices pays off more than ever.

I agree. It is.

That has nothing to do with Donald Trump.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
aceofspadesSOOPOO
November 30th, 2018 at 11:47:57 AM permalink

Yeah?

Okay...so when was America great if it sucked for you growing up?

Can’t speak for before I was born but the 30’s seemed like a great time for many building a future for themselves. Of course until the government got involved and that guy in the wheelchair started getting people dependent on the government. Paying into a giant Ponzi scam, and rewarding poor life choices.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
petroglyph
November 30th, 2018 at 11:49:37 AM permalink

I agree. It is.

That has nothing to do with Donald Trump.

And he has done nothing to stand in the way of it. If you need the President to define your life, you’re already missing out on opportunities.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
November 30th, 2018 at 11:54:50 AM permalink

With Donald losing MI, WI, and PA? Why would he fear that?!
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
Steverinos
Steverinos
Thanked by
ams288
November 30th, 2018 at 11:56:54 AM permalink

Can’t speak for before I was born but the 30’s seemed like a great time for many building a future for themselves. Of course until the government got involved and that guy in the wheelchair started getting people dependent on the government. Paying into a giant Ponzi scam, and rewarding poor life choices.

lol...huh? Makes absolutely ZERO sense.

America was great from 1930-1932, when we were just beginning to grapple with the depression and before Roosevelt was elected? I'm understanding you correctly? This is your position?

So not the 30s, but the three years before Roosevelt was elected and when 1/4 of our workforce was unemployed?

Yeah, sounds great Boz.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
November 30th, 2018 at 1:48:41 PM permalink

We now have a Lettuce crisis in this country far beyond the original Romaine issue because some illegal took a dump on the Romaine while working in the fields. You can't find Iceberg or Romaine anywhere and if you can it's triple the price. So because of illegals, now people can't eat healthy and are blowing their budget if they can find some.

Simple solution is E-Verify and mandatory Jail Time for anyone up to and including corporate executives of any company that hires an illegal. Knowledge or lack of is not an excuse. Anyone against E-Verify on either side is complacent in allowing criminal activity for personal gain.

And STOP these criminals and their bad hygiene habits from entering the country.

Simple easy solution

#stopillegalsfromdumpingonourfoodsupply

I'm sure this has NOTHING to do with the constant racist comments directed at those who come to this country to do the farm work citizens are above doing. Nope, that couldn't be it.

Soybeans are rotting in the fields. Bees and pollinators are all but wiped out due to massive chemical overuse.

Is it really that hard to plan beyond 1 crop rotation? Such greed.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 2nd, 2018 at 2:07:23 AM permalink
Trump, Putin and Saudi Prince meet in Argentina
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=9q3QBnCnJbQ
lilredrooster
lilredrooster
December 2nd, 2018 at 2:13:44 AM permalink
summation of news through the weekend:
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
December 2nd, 2018 at 3:12:33 AM permalink

We now have a Lettuce crisis in this country far beyond the original Romaine issue because some illegal took a dump on the Romaine while working in the fields. You can't find Iceberg or Romaine anywhere and if you can it's triple the price. So because of illegals, now people can't eat healthy and are blowing their budget if they can find some.

Simple solution is E-Verify and mandatory Jail Time for anyone up to and including corporate executives of any company that hires an illegal. Knowledge or lack of is not an excuse. Anyone against E-Verify on either side is complacent in allowing criminal activity for personal gain.

And STOP these criminals and their bad hygiene habits from entering the country.

Simple easy solution

This is pure racism in my opinion. I’m in NZ and ’m traveling home over the next three days so don’t care if I’m blocked. Just calling it as I see it.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
December 2nd, 2018 at 3:40:15 AM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

This is pure racism in my opinion. I’m in NZ and ’m traveling home over the next three days so don’t care if I’m blocked. Just calling it as I see it.

I agree.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
December 2nd, 2018 at 4:40:50 AM permalink
Given that all lettuce products as the supposed to be thoroughly washed and the number of people exposed and sick that must have been one hell of a dump.

Migrant workers are essential to the California food chain. They are used here in as Canada as well.

There were 27 other large food recalls in November. To me this is the result of lack of inspections.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
aceofspadespetroglyphRS
December 2nd, 2018 at 6:49:10 AM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I'm sure this has NOTHING to do with the constant racist comments directed at those who come to this country to do the farm work citizens are above doing. Nope, that couldn't be it.

Soybeans are rotting in the fields. Bees and pollinators are all but wiped out due to massive chemical overuse.

Is it really that hard to plan beyond 1 crop rotation? Such greed.

And yet we have healthy working aged Americans collecting taxpayers money for sitting at home in the very markets you are talking about.

Simple solution, Workfare, not welfare. Subsidized Unemployment compensation, not 48 weeks of sitting back collecting. Work and match the difference.

So either you believe and accept that a portion of Americans are either too lazy or too good to work these jobs or we just don’t have enough Americans.

Saying we need Mexicans to come in and do cheap labor because we are too good to do it is embarrassing to our country and honestly reeks of the “Nationalism” the left targets Trump with.

E-Verify, lock up anyone who hires an illegal. Simple solution. But doesn’t increase the Dem voting base, so it’s doesn’t fit your agenda.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
aceofspades
December 2nd, 2018 at 6:52:52 AM permalink
Quote: rsactuary

Yea, locking up CEO’s and small business owners is a popular vision among racists.

What part of what I posted in “racist”. And no, you shouldn’t get suspended for posting an opinion.

Enjoy your flights, hopefully you earned lots of FF miles.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
Thanked by
Bozaceofspades
December 2nd, 2018 at 6:53:40 AM permalink

But doesn’t increase the Dem voting base, so it’s doesn’t fit your agenda.

This is the dirty little secret the Dems won't admit. Clear as day to anyone who wants to think even a little.
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
December 2nd, 2018 at 8:40:35 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

This is the dirty little secret the Dems won't admit. Clear as day to anyone who wants to think even a little.

The dirtier secret is that republicans know we need illegal immigration or more immigrants to do the jobs Americans won’t do.

I’m editing this: they need to be illegal because we can’t afford to pay people minimum wage to do these jobs.
FinsRule
FinsRule
  • Threads: 128
December 2nd, 2018 at 8:44:55 AM permalink
Let me summarize so I'm clearer: Illegal immigrants serve Republicans very well. They increase profits for corporations, AND give a huge talking point to get voters to come out. If the illegal immigration problem were truly "solved", Republicans would be screwed. The current system is serving them perfectly.
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
aceofspadestringlomane
December 2nd, 2018 at 10:22:08 AM permalink
Whenever someone tells me money can buy happiness, I bring them here and point out just how miserable people with money actually are.
Everybody dies. Sadly, many never bother to live.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
RS
December 2nd, 2018 at 11:39:45 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Whenever someone tells me money can buy happiness, I bring them here and point out just how miserable people with money actually are.
Everybody dies. Sadly, many never bother to live.

Silly Billy as always, money never bought happiness. But there is a hell of a lot of it out there for rent.

And somehow I know the people you are talking about in this thread live life to the fullest, working hard and playing hard. And of course they are Republicans, the bad guys to you.

Bitter much today?
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
December 2nd, 2018 at 12:24:14 PM permalink
Quote: FinsRule

The dirtier secret is that republicans know we need illegal immigration or more immigrants to do the jobs Americans won’t do.

I’m editing this: they need to be illegal because we can’t afford to pay people minimum wage to do these jobs.

I've worked in the vegetable/fruit picking industry and I can tell you from experience that Mexicans would't be doing it, if all they made was minimum wage.

The guys I'm talking about in the 80's were traveling up and down the left coast following the harvests, travelling with the family's in motorhomes. The whole family worked [as family's should] but they were knocking down 80k per year then, including everyones wages.

Here in Southern AZ. go for a drive off the main roads near anytime of year, Illegals isn't a secret, McCain was always trying to promote them, he said they could withstand the heat better than white people. He challenged any Americans to last one season, and if they did, he would personally pay them 50$ per hour. Drive out and you can see busses of workers and the attached out houses that are used to relieve themselves in. The problem is, none of them have facility's to wash their hands afterwards. Just need better, best farm practices.

The problem is people keep trying to conflate legal with illegal. Even those protesting open borders don't deny the fact, agriculture especially needs cheap labor. What is wrong with identifying who is in country, and how long they are here? It doesn't make sense to pay state and federal aid to illegals, while paying benefits to Americans that won't leave their parents house.

National security would dictate, we know who is here. Making illegals come through border checkpoints would save many lives of people trying to cross these deserts on foot.
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 16
December 2nd, 2018 at 3:30:32 PM permalink

Simple easy solution

All happening under Trump's immigration policies. No wonder most of his supporters are abandoning him
billryan
billryan
December 2nd, 2018 at 3:42:47 PM permalink
I can't imagine a world where people have to bust their piggy banks open just to buy lettuce. Let's blame Obama.
ams288
ams288
December 2nd, 2018 at 3:58:46 PM permalink
Quote: TomG

All happening under Trump's immigration policies. No wonder most of his supporters are abandoning him

Here’s how the righties will respond:

blah blah blah crowd size blah blah blah
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
December 2nd, 2018 at 4:05:43 PM permalink
https://theantimedia.com/researchers-find-poop-mcdonalds-touchscreens/

Talk about a big Mack.
Boz
Boz
December 2nd, 2018 at 4:20:27 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

I can't imagine a world where people have to bust their piggy banks open just to buy lettuce. Let's blame Obama.

As always, you can’t accept the problem so you change the question. I guess you missed where the “Migrant Workers” sh$t on the lettuce because mean Republicans take advantage of their stupidly and desperation and refuse to provide porta potties for them.

Probably should just go back to the feeling sorry for you attitude towards you, it’s obvious you are very bitter. And you’re right, any reason I give is only guesses. But the projections of others being wealthy and miserable is telling about your life.
Boz
Boz
December 2nd, 2018 at 4:27:48 PM permalink

Show me a stat, any stat, even from the craziest far left site where “most” of his supporters abandoned him.

Pick his highest approval rating, show me a poll showing it at less than 50% from its peak. To me that’s “most”. What is your definition of most?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/most

And of course the “activist” approves. You know the activist, the guy who whines when he feels insulted to get others suspended.

Typical liberal wishful thinking, the same people who can’t provide any evidence their life has suffered under Trump. But they always come up with some fake concerns about others who don’t have a voice. It’s all BS, just the usual elites thinking only they can save certain people.
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 57
December 2nd, 2018 at 4:52:44 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

https://theantimedia.com/researchers-find-poop-mcdonalds-touchscreens/

Talk about a big Mack.

Bad news - there’s poop particles literally everywhere.
ams288
ams288
December 2nd, 2018 at 4:54:15 PM permalink

And of course the “activist” approves. You know the activist, the guy who whines when he feels insulted to get others suspended.

Hahaha. I’m no activist. Coming on here and easily triggering righties doesn’t make one an “activist.”

And I do *approve* of his post, but I don’t agree that Trump has lost the support of most of his supporters. He’s lost some, but not most. Too many of them are completely lost causes and will never abandon his racist ass...
TomG
TomG
December 2nd, 2018 at 4:56:50 PM permalink

Show me a stat, any stat, even from the craziest far left site where “most” of his supporters abandoned him.

Here's a stat: For the first time in our countries history, the number of documented cases of illegal immigrants taking a shit into our food supply exceeds the number of Great Walls along the Mexican border.

Also, approval is not support. I can approve of Trump's high taxes on imports to help the environment, while still not supporting him. Likewise their are some people who disapprove of the progress on the Wall and Trumpcare and all his spending, debt, and lies. Yet for whatever reason they will support him simply because he has an R next to his name. It's that same mindset that gave us a second term of Obama and Bush
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
SanchoPanzaaceofspades
December 2nd, 2018 at 5:12:00 PM permalink

Yea, locking up CEO’s and small business owners is a popular vision among racists.

What part of what I posted in “racist”. And no, you shouldn’t get suspended for posting an opinion.

Enjoy your flights, hopefully you earned lots of FF miles.

It’s getting more and more common IME for lefties to say something is racist for no reason at all (maybe make themselves feel better? “I can’t be a racist, I’m accusing him of being a racist!”).
Boz
Boz
December 2nd, 2018 at 5:14:42 PM permalink

Here's a stat: For the first time in our countries history, the number of documented cases of illegal immigrants taking a shit into our food supply exceeds the number of Great Walls along the Mexican border.

Also, approval is not support. I can approve of Trump's high taxes on imports to help the environment, while still not supporting him. Likewise their are some people who disapprove of the progress on the Wall and Trumpcare and all his spending, debt, and lies. Yet for whatever reason they will support him simply because he has an R next to his name. It's that same mindset that gave us a second term of Obama and Bush

In other words you have zero backup for your earlier statement that “most” of his supporters are abandoning him. Thought so.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
SanchoPanza
December 2nd, 2018 at 5:17:21 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

Hahaha. I’m no activist. Coming on here and easily triggering righties doesn’t make one an “activist.”

And I do *approve* of his post, but I don’t agree that Trump has lost the support of most of his supporters. He’s lost some, but not most. Too many of them are completely lost causes and will never abandon his racist ass...

Activist. Babs words, not mine, last summer when you complained to her about my comparison to your statements to a former German leader.

I survived by the way, as we all do.
TomG
TomG
December 2nd, 2018 at 5:33:37 PM permalink

In other words you have zero backup for your earlier statement that “most” of his supporters are abandoning him. Thought so.

Just as there is zero evidence that any of his supporters remain. In all matters on this discussion everything is entirely based on whatever makes you feel that you're right and the other side is wrong.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
Boz
December 2nd, 2018 at 5:55:26 PM permalink

Just as there is zero evidence that any of his supporters remain. In all matters on this discussion everything is entirely based on whatever makes you feel that you're right and the other side is wrong.

Red herring with a side of strawman.
Boz
Boz
Thanked by
RS
December 2nd, 2018 at 5:58:19 PM permalink

Again, you made a statement that polls, even left leaning polls, show you as wrong.

And now you come back with more nonsense. Show me where your original statement is close to correct.

Nice deflection. Damn, I’m learning more snowflake terms daily. Thanks HuffPost!
ams288
ams288
December 2nd, 2018 at 6:06:46 PM permalink

Nice deflection. Damn, I’m learning more snowflake terms daily. Thanks HuffPost!

You definitely read the HuffPost more than most liberals. You’re always bringing it up.

It’s like EB and CNN. Y’all need to take a break! I would say it’s not healthy to hate watch or hate read something you disagree with so much. You think I’m over here watching Fox News all day? Heck no! Anything they do that is especially dumb will trend on Twitter and I’ll see it that way.
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
December 2nd, 2018 at 6:23:47 PM permalink
Illegals are not hired because they work for lower pay. They earn only 3.4% less than those who work legally.

They are hired because they are better skilled, more reliable and have a stronger work ethic than millions of useless Americans who wouldn’t be caught dead with a trowel in their hands.

When contractors here in NYC and Long Island, need a worker, they go to the Home Depot parking lot. The laborers will not work for less than $150 for an eight hour day, plus paid lunch. Off the books.
Boz
Boz
December 2nd, 2018 at 6:35:19 PM permalink
Quote: Tanko

Illegals are not hired because they work for lower pay. They earn only 3.4% less than those who work legally.

They are hired because they are better skilled, more reliable and have a stronger work ethic than millions of useless Americans who wouldn’t be caught dead with a trowel in their hands.

When contractors here in NYC and Long Island, need a worker, they go to the Home Depot parking lot. The laborers will not work for less than $150 for an eight hour day, plus paid lunch. Off the books.

I can’t argue with much of this. Which goes back to why and how are these millions of useless Americans surviving? Being born American doesn’t make you better than any other human on this Earth. But America as a country allows it, which is a negative on us.

Off the books is the key word. We all suffer because of it. Not sure how any American business owner feels this is acceptable. E-Verify, arrest those who enable illegals and hurt the American middle class.
  • Jump to: