Thread Rating:

billryan
billryan 
  • Threads: 240
December 24th, 2017 at 2:26:31 PM permalink
Another promise broken.

http://www.newsweek.com/happy-christmas-trump-has-broken-his-promise-christian-refugees-755134?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=yahoo_news&utm_campaign=rss-related&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
December 24th, 2017 at 2:41:14 PM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

In my opinion, one should always have some programs available to allow people without means to acquire skills at little cost, and to provide wages to give them opportunities to continue to acquire skills, feed, house and cloth themselves. Yes, work hard. But provide opportunities and make it worthwhile to work hard.

I can't say that I disagree with you but the programs we have today have not gotten the job done and there are a lot of them that don't make sense in that they don't reward the ones who really try with more than they ones who continue to wallow. I see people struggle everyday, some smart enough and some blessed with very little intelligence, and I see both types (and many in between) take advantage of opportunities to succeed at whatever level possible to them and others who don't try nearly as hard.

We can go back and forth about it all day, as we can about political stuff of all types, but there don't seem to be true efforts towards solutions instead of name calling and continual perpetuation of programs that need reworked.

My wife's aunt thinks we should take care of her granddaughter raising a child alone forever; I think we should giver her a hand up and help her out of the situation with the chance to get more than she would get by just saying "woe is me".

The politics of division work for both "sides" but they don't do squat for the rest of the country.

On another note, I will continue to be mostly absent from here. I am well, I just found myself spending too much time not getting anywhere. I've helped start a new business. left a job that an owner is slowly destroying, and just generally spend less time on the computer.

Have a Merry Christmas!!!
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
December 24th, 2017 at 2:47:57 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

He even says his dad gave him ONLY a million dollars to start

I don't understand this line of thinking.
John D Rockefeller got started with a
loan from his father of a few thousand,
in the 1860's, when that was a LOT of
money. He parlayed it into billions,
just like Trump. Yet nobody in history
has ever dissed John D for starting with
a family loan.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 26
December 24th, 2017 at 3:02:57 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

a family loan.

Did Rockefeller brag about it being a "small" loan? The $1 million that Trump got is almost $7 million in today's dollars.

Regardless, Rockefeller received his fair share of criticism for a lot of things.
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 24th, 2017 at 3:16:28 PM permalink
Quote: TigerWu

Did Rockefeller brag about it being a "small" loan?

Pretty much, yeah. He downplayed it's
importance because, just like all self
made billionaires, he had a huge ego.

Criticism? He was a ruthless, evil man,
who had the Bible in one hand and
a gun in the other. There's nothing he
wouldn't do to put you out of business
if you got in his way. He was the most
hated and despised man of his time.
He only became the greatest philanthropist
in history to relieve the crushing weight
of public opinion against him.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
December 24th, 2017 at 4:46:14 PM permalink
44,000%+ return on a loan is pretty good.
bobbartop
bobbartop
  • Threads: 133
December 24th, 2017 at 6:09:15 PM permalink

Criticism? He was a ruthless, evil man,
who had the Bible in one hand and
a gun in the other. There's nothing he
wouldn't do to put you out of business
if you got in his way. He was the most
hated and despised man of his time.
He only became the greatest philanthropist
in history to relieve the crushing weight
of public opinion against him.

This is the understatement of the century. The whole family is evil. Finally, David croaked a few months ago at 101. But it was never just about money. They were the king makers, behind the throne. I can confidently say that David was the most powerful person in the Western Hemisphere. And no "philanthropy" was without political strings, either.

Rockefeller was one of other wealthy "capitalists" who financed the Bolsheviks. They created communism. Another fact of interest is the financing from Chase of the Kama River Truck Factory in the USSR. If you don't know about that, look it up.

And as secretive as the whole family is, they are an "open book" compared to the Rothschilds.

And speaking of Snopes, which nobody was, this is ANOTHER area where Snopes is full of crap. Snopes defends the charges against the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds and basically dismisses it as conspiracy theory paranoia. Snopes is for dopes.
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
RSdarkoz
December 24th, 2017 at 6:10:54 PM permalink
Quote: RS

44,000%+ return on a loan is pretty good.

Without buying Bitcoin.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 24th, 2017 at 6:25:08 PM permalink

a family loan.

That's because the Trump Family does not control the entire American news/media, obviously. But the Rockefellers do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FPAQlbmlSc
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
bobbartop
December 24th, 2017 at 6:37:07 PM permalink
Quote: bobbartop

This is the understatement of the century. The whole family is evil.

John D was a rabid Baptist. Didn't swear,
drink, smoke, or cheat on his wife, He
would, however, ruin you and your family
if you got in his way. He started the Fed,
with a few of his buddies, and they still
control it. He'll probably always be the
richest man there ever was if you convert
to buying power of today's money. He
built entire hospitals, and universities,
not just added wings to them. Wealth
that even Gates or Zuckerburg can't
comprehend.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
December 24th, 2017 at 6:55:42 PM permalink

Lol. Trump inherited his position. Do your homework

He even says his dad gave him ONLY a million dollars to start

LOL like that was in 1973 when a loaf of bread cost $.35.

Now do you see your hypocrisy

No, I do not. Many people get a hand from their parents. Trump built that small loan into a billions of dollars empire and a worldwide brand. Who he had to deal with were not the Boy Scouts. How many other real estate developers have you even heard of let alone come close to what he has accomplished?

Quote:

And lets not get started on Melania. Why does an ex-model from another country have a position of power in the white house? Marrying into it. Sleeping her way to the top (or bottom of the pile)

She does not have a "position of power." She has the typical First Lady powers. Hillary had a West Wing office, then a Senate Seat handed to her. All because of who she was married to.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 24th, 2017 at 6:58:58 PM permalink

John D was a rabid Baptist. Didn't swear,
drink, smoke, or cheat on his wife, He
would, however, ruin you and your family
if you got in his way. He started the Fed,
with a few of his buddies, and they still
control it. He'll probably always be the
richest man there ever was if you convert
to buying power of today's money. He
built entire hospitals, and universities,
not just added wings to them. Wealth
that even Gates or Zuckerburg can't
comprehend.

Right you are, EvenBob! Thanks for that.

Rockefeller's man in the Senate was Senator Nelson Aldrich of Rhode Island. From Wiki:

"The Aldrich Plan strongly influenced the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, which established the Federal Reserve System. Aldrich also sponsored the Sixteenth Amendment, which allowed for a direct federal income tax."

And now we know where Nelson ALDRICH Rockefeller got HIS name from.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
December 24th, 2017 at 7:05:05 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

She would have huge support in the party. Not to say the Bernie-Wing would not still be there, and maybe be bigger. But she has support where it counts in the Democrat Party. The Superdelegates would fall right into line. The power brokers would fall in line, though an outright fix like last time is less likely. The unions would provide an army of workers for her.

The Clintons OWN most of the Democrats, just like a mafia boss owns his family. They know where bodies are buried and what is in everyone's closet. 25+ years and you get this power.

Her political career is far from over. Remember, as a Democrat you can leave a woman to die in a lake and get re-elected. You can smoke crack on an FBI camera and get re-elected. You can admit to cheating on your wife on national TV and get the nomination.

You can do next to anything and get re-elected. All you need to do is tell the sheep, "Vote for me or Jones will come back!" And the sheep will vote for you again.

This is just such nonsense. You have a bad habit of posting what others you don't like think and will do, when it's just fantasy and conspiracy theories of yours. This, women, blacks, parents, other people you generalize about while living apart from them, their issues and concerns.

Hillary's done, whether she likes it or not. And she agrees she's done. There are many other people positioning themselves from within the party, who haven't had a billion + dollars spent on them in 2 losses. The party has moved on. The public has moved on. And she herself has moved on.

Time for the right wing to move on as well. Instead they hype her up like a creature living under America's bed. It's all fundraising and spin.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
Thanked by
SOOPOO
December 24th, 2017 at 7:07:22 PM permalink

Simplistic view not supported by any evidence, and there are plenty of jurisdictions throughout the United States and the world where there is no correlation between a minimum wage hike and unemployment. We've argued this before.

Not at all a "simplistic" view. Have you never been a teenager needing an after-school job? Have you never moonlighted for a few extra bucks? Do you not know any retired folks who just want a job to fill time and again make a few bucks?

There is ABSOLUTELY a correlation. Raise the price of anything and there is less demand for it. Have you been to WMT or your grocery store with the self-serve lanes? How many car washes have rag-men drying your car anymore? The correlation may not be immediate, but it is there.

Quote:

The fact is that there will be a portion of society where they do not have skills, due to lack of opportunity, bad decisions, being raised poorly, disability, sickness, etc. Your libertarian view is "too bad", and you offer no solution for them to acquire skills when they have no money to go to school (even a trade school) to acquire skills. Even when they acquire a skill you propose a wage where they cannot support themselves anyway (or go to school to further advance skills) in which case the government will step in with programs so that they don't end up dead on the streets, which ultimately is paid for with more expensive tax dollars (treatment is far more expensive than prevention, ask your doctor). I would suggest that putting someone in jail for years is far less economic than funding for a program that keeps that kid off the streets or provide skills through government-funded programs.

By doing nothing, all that happens is exacerbate a cycle of never-ending poverty, which adds to crime rates, homeless rates, and a division in society between the haves and have-nots. In the end, makes your United States a more dangerous place because for some reason, it's more important to fund a new aircraft carrier than to provide programs to the poor.

In my opinion, one should always have some programs available to allow people without means to acquire skills at little cost, and to provide wages to give them opportunities to continue to acquire skills, feed, house and cloth themselves. Yes, work hard. But provide opportunities and make it worthwhile to work hard.

We have PLENTY of programs to acquire skills. 12 years of school for free. Pell Grants. Student loans. Union trade programs. Or you can just start at an unskilled job and learn on-the-job. Yeah, they all take time. That is life.

As to "providing programs for the poor" well we have provided depending on how you measure, $15-22 TRILLION. Current GDP is around $19 Trillion. IOW, since 1964, we have provided an entire year of USA output to "help the poor." When is enough enough?

I take objection to the "worthwhile to work hard" BTW. You go to work because it is up to you to feed, clothe, and house yourself. Saying "it is not worth it to work" is to say, "I am a lazy slug and I want someone else to support me."
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
bobbartop
December 24th, 2017 at 7:09:31 PM permalink

Right you are, EvenBob! Thanks for that.

My fave Rockefeller story is from the 1890's,
around 1900. Rockefeller was an avid golfer.
Even in the winter. He had a 9 hole course
on his upstate NY estate. This was before
the days of snow removal vehicles. So when
it snowed, a literal army of mostly Black
men would descend on the course and shovel
all 9 holes clear of snow by hand. Down to grass.
Hours of backbreaking work so a rich old
man could get in his 9 holes.

That was wealth. That's what you could do if you
had real money in 1900. And not give a second thought
to it.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
December 24th, 2017 at 7:12:52 PM permalink
Quote: RonC

<snip>

On another note, I will continue to be mostly absent from here. I am well, I just found myself spending too much time not getting anywhere. I've helped start a new business. left a job that an owner is slowly destroying, and just generally spend less time on the computer.

Have a Merry Christmas!!!

I was surprised to see you post. Nice to see you again. Good luck with the new job, and enjoy the world away from the keyboard. Merry Christmas!
AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
December 24th, 2017 at 7:16:31 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

This is just such nonsense. You have a bad habit of posting what others you don't like think and will do, when it's just fantasy and conspiracy theories of yours. This, women, blacks, parents, other people you generalize about while living apart from them, their issues and concerns.

Not nonsense at all. Did she not win last time largely by locking up the Superdelegates? Were blacks not strongly behind her? Do unions not use their member's dues to pound the pavement for the chosen Democrat?

As to "generalizing" that is how intelligent people make a point. I said before, I do not have time to take a US Census form and say, "Jane X is a single mother and she supports Hilalry. Mary Y is a single woman and she does not." It is easy to see who supports what when you just look around.

Quote:

Hillary's done, whether she likes it or not. And she agrees she's done. There are many other people positioning themselves from within the party, who haven't had a billion + dollars spent on them in 2 losses. The party has moved on. The public has moved on. And she herself has moved on.

She may or may not be done. I am looking at her history. The Clintons never go away. If she was "done" then tell me why has she started a PAC and why will she hit the campaign trail as she said she will? Hmmmm? People her age who are "done" go home and play with their grandkids. Your party is stuck with her.

Quote:

Time for the right wing to move on as well. Instead they hype her up like a creature living under America's bed. It's all fundraising and spin.

She is a creature, like the kind from a horror movie that you just cannot kill, keeps coming back. As to fundraising and spin, lots of hutzpah to say that form someone who posts what you do on President Trump.
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
MaxPenAZDuffman
December 24th, 2017 at 7:22:20 PM permalink

You know what we need on this group? A "no thank you button".
billryan
billryan 
December 24th, 2017 at 7:23:47 PM permalink

My fave Rockefeller story is from the 1890's,
around 1900. Rockefeller was an avid golfer.
Even in the winter. He had a 9 hole course
on his upstate NY estate. This was before
the days of snow removal vehicles. So when
it snowed, a literal army of mostly Black
men would descend on the course and shovel
all 9 holes clear of snow by hand. Down to grass.
Hours of backbreaking work so a rich old
man could get in his 9 holes.

That was wealth. That's what you could do if you
had real money in 1900. And not give a second thought
to it.

First off, The Rocks wintered in Florida. Next off, his estate is just outside of Sleepy Hollow. If you drafted every able bodied male from there to Tarrytown, you couldn't hand shovel a golf course.

As his biographer put it- "So much good had unexpectedly flowered from so much evil that God might even have greeted him on the other side."
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
EvenBob
EvenBob
Thanked by
AZDuffman
December 24th, 2017 at 7:25:13 PM permalink

She may or may not be done. I am looking at her history.

Her history is, she waits and waits and keeps
people guessing till the last minute if
she will run or not. She did it for 2016,
had people pulling their hair out not
knowing what she was going to do.

She will never quit as long as she can
be propped up to croak and cough
out a speech and be helped into
a waiting medivan.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 24th, 2017 at 7:26:34 PM permalink

She is a creature, like the kind from a horror movie that you just cannot kill, keeps coming back. As to fundraising and spin, lots of hutzpah to say that form someone who posts what you do on President Trump.

I hadn't thought of the word "hutzpah", but I will now.

Somehow I don't think Hillary is ever going to be an old lady knitting in a rocking chair. Bill married her for a reason. She's brilliant, and had all the "qualities".
AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
December 24th, 2017 at 7:29:41 PM permalink

Her history is, she waits and waits and keeps
people guessing till the last minute if
she will run or not. She did it for 2016,
had people pulling their hair out not
knowing what she was going to do.

Exactly right, and exactly what I am basing my opinions on. Saying she is "out" now is meaningless. Starting a PAC, that shows something. Keeping her face in the public eye, that says something. Actions speak.

She may or may not run, but she will end up freezing things, money and other, for 6 months or more. She will be jockeying for behind-the-scenes power. This is the kind of awful human being she is.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 24th, 2017 at 7:37:11 PM permalink

Exactly right, and exactly what I am basing my opinions on. Saying she is "out" now is meaningless. Starting a PAC, that shows something. Keeping her face in the public eye, that says something. Actions speak.

She may or may not run, but she will end up freezing things, money and other, for 6 months or more. She will be jockeying for behind-the-scenes power. This is the kind of awful human being she is.

By the way, excellent point about the career of Ted Kennedy, even AFTER he killed a girl, which you referenced in an above post. Talk about "staying power". I owe you a thank-you button for that.

Anyone know how the Seth Rich cold case is doing? Or are the fake news people done with that?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
December 25th, 2017 at 4:29:58 AM permalink

By the way, excellent point about the career of Ted Kennedy, even AFTER he killed a girl, which you referenced in an above post. Talk about "staying power". I owe you a thank-you button for that.

Democrats let their guys do anything.

Saw an article, said 2018 will be the first year a political party will run on a promise of impeachment. So the Democrats will lower the bar for "high crimes" to being "because we do not like him!"

So long, Republic!
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
December 25th, 2017 at 8:33:50 AM permalink
For those that think Hillary is going to run again, I'll bet against you. Even money. Not a lot, but the chances are less than 50%.
For those that are "sure" Hillary is not going to run again, give me 10-1, since you are sure.

I'd say the fair odds are around 1 in 4 chance of her running.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
December 25th, 2017 at 9:32:47 AM permalink

Democrats let their guys do anything.

Saw an article, said 2018 will be the first year a political party will run on a promise of impeachment. So the Democrats will lower the bar for "high crimes" to being "because we do not like him!"

So long, Republic!

Because you saw it in an article? A right wing puff piece? Lol really
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 25th, 2017 at 10:47:19 AM permalink
Melania on Xmas morning. Holy crap.. She's
gorgeous, ain't nobody wondering if she's
a man or not, what a change..

darkoz
darkoz
December 25th, 2017 at 11:17:04 AM permalink

Melania on Xmas morning. Holy crap.. She's
gorgeous, ain't nobody wondering if she's
a man or not, what a change..

Wait Melania had a sex change? Finally admitting it?
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 25th, 2017 at 2:01:18 PM permalink

Because you saw it in an article? A right wing puff piece? Lol really

Are you too young to remember Chappaquiddick? Lol really.
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 25th, 2017 at 2:05:32 PM permalink

Wait Melania had a sex change? Finally admitting it?

Very mature contribution to the discussion. Earn some respect.
darkoz
darkoz
December 25th, 2017 at 3:49:17 PM permalink

Are you too young to remember Chappaquiddick? Lol really.

No im not

Apparently you are

Incidents involving the Kennedys 50 sometging years ago have what to do with Hillary Clinton?

Like are you too young to remember Andersonville? Really you make no sense?
darkoz
darkoz
December 25th, 2017 at 3:53:01 PM permalink

Very mature contribution to the discussion. Earn some respect.

Wait are you suggesting rigjt wing conspiracy nuts gain some respect after claiming for ten pages on here that Michelle Obama is a sex change

At any rate it was Evenbob who said it

Evenbob: "there can be no one who doubts Melania is a man... What a change"
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
December 25th, 2017 at 5:23:05 PM permalink
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/20/opinions/sexual-harassment-culture-christmas-opinion-costello/index.html

Merry Christmas everyone.

Some food for thought on the world we now live in.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
December 25th, 2017 at 6:04:04 PM permalink
Was I supposed to watch the clip or read the editorial? I read. I agreed.
Boz
Boz
  • Threads: 155
December 25th, 2017 at 6:15:05 PM permalink

Was I supposed to watch the clip or read the editorial? I read. I agreed.

Sorry the story. Merry Christmas Babs!
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
December 25th, 2017 at 6:31:06 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Sorry the story. Merry Christmas Babs!

Merry Christmas to you and Mrs. Boz! Hope you rake it in over the holidays!
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
December 25th, 2017 at 6:33:20 PM permalink

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/12/20/opinions/sexual-harassment-culture-christmas-opinion-costello/index.html

I don't necessarily see it as a bad thing when the tables get turned,. Many act in the same way when they are potentially on the other side -- with what did I do to deserve this? I did nothing. Yeah. It's kind of hilarious in a tragic sort of way.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 25th, 2017 at 6:34:23 PM permalink

I especially like guys like Tom Leykis who busts
the whole charade out in the open. Never spend
more than $40 on a dinner with a woman, if
you can get her to pay, even better. Never open
a door for her, never tell her she looks great.
Never date single mothers, they will never put
you first over their kids and they'll want you to foot
the bills for all their past mistakes.

If you aren't having sex by the 3rd date, stop
calling her. If she answers her phone during
dinner out, excuse yourself, pretend to go
to the restroom and go home instead. If
you fight in a car and she demands to be
let out, do it and leave her there. If she
texts you, never text back unless she asks
a specific question. Never text her first for
any reason.

Never get married before 35, never have
a GF before 25. Sleep around before then
with as many women as possible. Always
make sure she's on the pill and always
use a condom. Always. Never let the
woman dispose of the condom, they've
learned they can use sperm in a condom
to get pregnant with, happens to guys
all the time now. (they lie about being
on the pill to trick you)

This is a different world where women
don't want to be treated like women
were treated in generations past. Men
have to wise up.
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
December 25th, 2017 at 7:41:23 PM permalink

Here's what I know. I met Michelle in 2012, hugged her close, front to front.

That's some pretty kick ass bragging rights there kiddo.

I probably would have, if only for that reason. I'm not a huggie person. But I did get at a full frontal hug from Alannah MIles, what could I do, she started it? Obviously since she initiated the contact, she must have thought that I would eventually break loose. Nope, not me.

Down thread you talk about the weird arched hugs people do now? I have a question. I'm not a huggie person, but sometimes women I meet are. I don't feel comfortable pressing firmly against their breasts, is that ok? I feel weird making that kind of contact with someone I barely know, or someone I know better. That kind of contact is reserved for my wife? What say you?

It would be fine with me if women only wanted to shake hands. Hugs can be unpleasant if they have strong perfume on, or hair spray.

And, some people have big guts, it takes an arch to get arms around each other for a hug.
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 25th, 2017 at 8:19:37 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

That's some pretty kick ass bragging rights there kiddo.

I probably would have, if only for that reason. I'm not a huggie person. But I did get at a full frontal hug from Alannah MIles,

You hugged Allanah Myles? OMG, the hottest
woman ever on stage. This is my fave:

bobbartop
bobbartop
December 25th, 2017 at 8:23:00 PM permalink

Wait are you suggesting rigjt wing conspiracy nuts gain some respect after claiming for ten pages on here that Michelle Obama is a sex change

Never said "she" had a sex change. But what I did claim, came with plenty of evidence. All you offered was that you don't believe it. So you have an opinion. Bfd.
darkoz
darkoz
December 25th, 2017 at 8:36:31 PM permalink

Never said "she" had a sex change. But what I did claim, came with plenty of evidence. All you offered was that you don't believe it. So you have an opinion. Bfd.

No you offered a flawed opinion based on suspect evidence. Which makes your opinion on michelles gender worthless
darkoz
darkoz
Thanked by
Romes
December 25th, 2017 at 8:44:03 PM permalink
Breaking news:

Donald Trump was caught by Russians having at least 7 trannie hookers peeing on him. One of those trannies was Melania Trump

In a prid quo pro agreement Trump paid for Melanias sex change in return for helping Trump get elected along with a marriage of dubious means

It is a well known fact that Melania Trump is brother to Vladimir Putin

These allegations have all been confirmed by Steve Bannon through Breitbart News
bobbartop
bobbartop
December 25th, 2017 at 11:30:01 PM permalink

No you offered a flawed opinion based on suspect evidence. Which makes your opinion on michelles gender worthless

Well there's something flopping around in there. I can't prove it's a penis. It just looks like one, and acts like one. So I am honest in saying that I am not sure. And since I have not seen it, nor touched it, nor squeezed it, I cannot say for sure that it is a penis. That's more objectivity than you have offered. You can't say for sure that it ain't. So gtfo.
darkoz
darkoz
December 26th, 2017 at 1:50:07 AM permalink

Well there's something flopping around in there. I can't prove it's a penis. It just looks like one, and acts like one. So I am honest in saying that I am not sure. And since I have not seen it, nor touched it, nor squeezed it, I cannot say for sure that it is a penis. That's more objectivity than you have offered. You can't say for sure that it ain't. So gtfo.

Again flawed logic.

I do not have to pull michelle obamas pants down and stick my hand up her to tell if she is a woman

If that is the only way you have of telling true women apart from transgender i feel sorry for you. You must have lots of success with the ladies

BTW - i have no shame in admitting that I have dated both female and transgender women. So i.can tell them apart. There is even a term for it in the trannie community its called "knowing the T" most people who "are in the life" find it easy to "know the T"

ALL trannies do a "tuck" thats placing their penis n testicles between their legs to simulate the flat female pubic area. No respectable trannie would walk around with their penis showing thru their dress. Any straight male on here who imagines that is really showing their ignorance.

Trannies with small ones will use thongs to keep from having it "run loose" Obama is a real woman but trust me if she was a trannie she wouldnt have that problem

Right now any trannie reading your comments about michelle would be shaking their heads at your ridiculous accusations
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
MaxPen
December 26th, 2017 at 1:58:59 AM permalink

Again flawed logic.

I do not have to pull michelle obamas pants down and stick my hand up her to tell if she is a woman

If that is the only way you have of telling true women apart from transgender i feel sorry for you. You must have lots of success with the ladies

BTW - i have no shame in admitting that I have dated both female and transgender women. So i.can tell them apart. There is even a term for it in the trannie community its called "knowing the T" most people who "are in the life" find it easy to "know the T"

ALL trannies do a "tuck" thats placing their penis n testicles between their legs to simulate the flat female pubic area. No respectable trannie would walk around with their penis showing thru their dress. Any straight male on here who imagines that is really showing their ignorance.

Trannies with small ones will use thongs to keep from having it "run loose" Obama is a real woman but trust me if she was a trannie she wouldnt have that problem

Right now any trannie reading your comments about michelle would be shaking their heads at your ridiculous accusations

No one said Michelle was a respectable trannie.

Never seen a PG movie where 7 tranny hookers pee on people. #dontshootthemessenger
bobbartop
bobbartop
Thanked by
RSMaxPenmcallister3200JimRockford
December 26th, 2017 at 2:05:08 AM permalink

Eeewww. Way too much information. You're creeping me out, and that's hard to do. Don't post to me anymore. I feel like I need a shower. I'll see if I can figure out how to work the "block" thingie, maybe you can reciprocate. It'll all be good. Adios.
darkoz
darkoz
December 26th, 2017 at 2:19:50 AM permalink

Eeewww. Way too much information. You're creeping me out, and that's hard to do. Don't post to me anymore. I feel like I need a shower. I'll see if I can figure out how to work the "block" thingie, maybe you can reciprocate. It'll all be good. Adios.

Yippee. Really feel like i accomplished something. You just made my day

You feel you need to take a shower now. Sorry but we havent got that far in our relationship yet

BTW - are you certain you want to "reciprocate" with me now that you know the circumstances
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
December 26th, 2017 at 11:52:34 AM permalink
I really don't understand why people can't have an intelligent conversation about issues rather than having to discuss complete ridiculousness. Clearly if some people believe bulls**t then have lost the ability to discern fact from fiction, which detracts from the quality of this forum.

I've already disproved the Michael Obama theory and the Pope's kissing of certain people's hands. None of this has anything to do with Trump.

Certain members of the forum are using the same strategy that Trump takes: lie and deflect, which is important to further the fringe right's causes. With the Russia investigation, there is indeed something important going on, and as I have said, it will likely lead to nothing, but the investigation (just like Hillary's email investigation at State and Benghazi) needs to come to its conclusion. People on the right can't complain about a GOP witch-hunt and the Dem witch-hunt at the same time. As for "nothing to see", people within Trump's sphere are getting arrested. Whether that leads to Trump himself is still to be determined.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
AZDuffman
AZDuffman 
December 26th, 2017 at 12:04:58 PM permalink

Certain members of the forum are using the same strategy that Trump takes: lie and deflect, which is important to further the fringe right's causes. With the Russia investigation, there is indeed something important going on, and as I have said, it will likely lead to nothing, but the investigation (just like Hillary's email investigation at State and Benghazi) needs to come to its conclusion. People on the right can't complain about a GOP witch-hunt and the Dem witch-hunt at the same time. As for "nothing to see", people within Trump's sphere are getting arrested. Whether that leads to Trump himself is still to be determined.

There is for sure something going on, deep state powers trying to fix then overturn an election. Hillary's email "investigation" had the conclusion drawn before it started. The Russia investigation was started with no evidence or logic. Democrats complained Russians posting on FB somehow flipped the election? Really?

We knew the media was corrupt, but to this extent? FBI and CIA seem to have picked sides in 2016, too. I lost what little faith I had left in the system.
  • Jump to: