RogerKint
RogerKint
  • Threads: 15
Thanked by
MaxPen
February 28th, 2018 at 12:05:53 AM permalink
Quote: waxie22

all this free reign freedom!!

This is sarcasm right? We haven't been free since the federal income tax and Federal Reserve, 1913? People used to say "The United States are" now they say "is". What's to stop them from taxing us on 100% of our income? Are we only 30% slaves now and 70% sovereign? What's to stop them from going 100 trillion dollars into debt, thereby killing your cash savings and enslaving the next generation in debt? Guns won't help ya.

Sh*t, I sound like ZK. I really need to get laid.
100% risk of ruin
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
February 28th, 2018 at 12:45:56 AM permalink
A war was fought to decide if the U.S. are or the U.S. is.
Looks like your side lost.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
February 28th, 2018 at 1:04:22 AM permalink
Is Trump train off the rails? (not sure many of us believed it was ever on)

Democrats flipped their 38th and 39th Republican-held state legislative seats since President Donald Trump took office Tuesday, with wins in New Hampshire and Connecticut state House races.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/democrats-flip-38th-statehouse-seat-since-trump-took-office/ar-BBJG8Uv?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
RogerKint
RogerKint
Thanked by
AZDuffman
February 28th, 2018 at 1:05:27 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

A war was fought to decide if the U.S. are or the U.S. is.
Looks like your side lost.

They died on their feet. You live on your knees. Who won?
100% risk of ruin
billryan
billryan
Thanked by
Romes
February 28th, 2018 at 4:57:16 AM permalink
Quote: RogerKint

They died on their feet. You live on your knees. Who won?

In a world of moronic posts, this May well be the most moronic.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
February 28th, 2018 at 5:03:09 AM permalink
Quote: RogerKint

Two references to the president's ass in the same post is a little weird and obsessive. Is you mad cause he spurned your advances in an elevator? ;)

#HesJustNotThatIntoYou

Gross.

I'm only into attractive men who don't paint themselves orange.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
February 28th, 2018 at 8:11:47 AM permalink
Robert Mercer: the guy probably most responsible for the surprising election of Donald Trump

New Yorker magazine article
"What, me worry?"
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
February 28th, 2018 at 8:18:04 AM permalink
Greetings!

It's tough to justify making a new thread for this with this one sitting right here.

There has been and remains a ton of value betting the side that says Trump will remain in office until the end of this year, at a minimum:

https://wizardofvegas.com/article/impeachment-update/

If you guys would like to read that, you'll get the full breakdown from a couple of betting shops as well as PredictIt...which is totally not a betting site...(wink, wink, nudge, nudge).
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
February 28th, 2018 at 8:22:07 AM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

That is certainly no one else's business, how and when they choose to end their suffering. What [seriously] gives you any right,what so ever, to determine when someone else can leave their earthly bound ?

Not disagreeing with you, but you know that you are in the extreme minority. If you polled voting age Americans and asked "should an adult American be allowed to buy a gun for the express purpose of suicide, and use it for such?' I bet you would get less than 25% to say yes.
billryan
billryan
February 28th, 2018 at 9:40:49 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

That is certainly no one else's business, how and when they choose to end their suffering. What [seriously] gives you any right,what so ever, to determine when someone else can leave their earthly bound ?

Not disagreeing with you, but you know that you are in the extreme minority. If you polled voting age Americans and asked "should an adult American be allowed to buy a gun for the express purpose of suicide, and use it for such?' I bet you would get less than 25% to say yes.

Depends how you phrase the question.
billryan
billryan
February 28th, 2018 at 10:42:43 AM permalink
http://theweek.com/speedreads/758147/watch-utah-lawmakers-completely-embarrass-themselves-rapping-fresh-prince-belair-theme-song
lildevilLucy
lildevilLucy
  • Threads: 1
February 28th, 2018 at 10:54:29 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

http://theweek.com/speedreads/758147/watch-utah-lawmakers-completely-embarrass-themselves-rapping-fresh-prince-belair-theme-song

Is not bad compared to modern hippity hoppities
"18 hit me, 19 hit me, 20 hit me, 21 hit me" - homer simpson
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
February 28th, 2018 at 11:02:05 AM permalink
Meanwhile, back at the ranch,

Jared was negotiating supposedly on behalf of the US with countries where he had significant business ties and those countries were trying to use his lack of business skills to take advantage of the US.

From the Washington Post: "Within the White House, Kushner's lack of government experience and his business debt were seen from the beginning of his tenure as potential points of leverage that foreign governments could use to influence him, the current and former officials said."

Drain the swamp, indeed.
Last edited by: rsactuary on Feb 28, 2018
petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
February 28th, 2018 at 12:47:21 PM permalink

Thanks SooPoo.

First, I am not suggesting anyone should kill themselves. I believe that each person has an inalienable right, should they be of sound mind to determine they are ready to die, as certain as any other right.

I realize that some prefer to continue living, "no matter what". I agree that is their right, as well. I'm supporting each persons right to make that choice. It's ridiculous for anyone to represent having that authority over another adult. I think it is also ridiculous for those that argue for removing guns from society, for that reason.

That said, I think most have thought of this, at least in the back of their mind how they would accomplish suicide effectively. I had a friend two years ago in Oregon, who repeatedly asked his Dr. to assist him. He found out that old age and pain isn't a terminal condition. He was riddled with chemo and diabetic neurapathy pain and in his ninety's. Still a very intelligent man, but he was simply ready to die. He ended up starving himself. Apparently he didn't want to use a gun. He led a very respectful, productive life. Served in Halsey's war in ww2. He wasn't depressed excessively, but he didn't want to suffer any more. I respect that.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
February 28th, 2018 at 12:57:05 PM permalink

Thanks SooPoo.

First, I am not suggesting anyone should kill themselves. I believe that each person has an inalienable right, should they be of sound mind to determine they are ready to die, as certain as any other right.

I realize that some prefer to continue living, "no matter what". I agree that is their right, as well. I'm supporting each persons right to make that choice. It's ridiculous for anyone to represent having that authority over another adult. I think it is also ridiculous for those that argue for removing guns from society, for that reason.

That said, I think most have thought of this, at least in the back of their mind how they would accomplish suicide effectively. I had a friend two years ago in Oregon, who repeatedly asked his Dr. to assist him. He found out that old age and pain isn't a terminal condition. He was riddled with chemo and diabetic neurapathy pain and in his ninety's. Still a very intelligent man, but he was simply ready to die. He ended up starving himself. Apparently he didn't want to use a gun. He led a very respectful, productive life. Served in Halsey's war in ww2. He wasn't depressed excessively, but he didn't want to suffer any more. I respect that.

I agree with you. I consider it a weakness of our society that we did not help your friend. The problem is defining "of sound mind".
darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 297
February 28th, 2018 at 1:10:37 PM permalink
Armed tsachers a good idea?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/02/28/ga-teacher-arrested-after-firing-gunshot-alone-in-school-classroom/23373522/
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 297
February 28th, 2018 at 1:12:49 PM permalink
Im thinking for the last 25 pages or so this is no longer a trump thread but a gun right/school shooter thread

Maybe time to separate this out?
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
ams288
ams288
February 28th, 2018 at 1:19:27 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Im thinking for the last 25 pages or so this is no longer a trump thread but a gun right/school shooter thread

Maybe time to separate this out?

It's long past time to separate the gun stuff out.

I like using this thread to point out all the dumb stuff Donald does daily and watching the righties pivot to whatever nonsense they are currently deflecting with.
ams288
ams288
February 28th, 2018 at 1:33:36 PM permalink
WH Communications Director Hope Hicks is resigning. One day after she admitted she tells "little white lies" for Donald.

Apparently she slept her way through the entire West Wing, and wants to move on to other opportunities.

That part about her sleeping with the entire West Wing was a joke, but she really is a whore and she is resigning.
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
February 28th, 2018 at 2:00:54 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Armed tsachers a good idea?

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/02/28/ga-teacher-arrested-after-firing-gunshot-alone-in-school-classroom/23373522/

How convenient. No one saw this coming from a mile away. LOL
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
RogerKint
February 28th, 2018 at 2:17:31 PM permalink
Quote: ams288

WH Communications Director Hope Hicks is resigning. One day after she admitted she tells "little white lies" for Donald.

Apparently she slept her way through the entire West Wing, and wants to move on to other opportunities.

That part about her sleeping with the entire West Wing was a joke, but she really is a whore and she is resigning.

I object to you calling her a whore. I don't think she was qualified or effective in her job, and it's past time for her to leave, but calling her a whore takes it too far. If her sleeping with everybody was a joke, then I suggest you take back that label. If she did do that, some proof would be useful. Thanks.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
ams288
ams288
February 28th, 2018 at 3:32:49 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

I object to you calling her a whore. I don't think she was qualified or effective in her job, and it's past time for her to leave, but calling her a whore takes it too far.

Is she a member of this board?
ams288
ams288
Thanked by
RogerKint
February 28th, 2018 at 3:36:52 PM permalink
Trump called Hope Hicks the 'best piece of tail' Corey Lewandowski will ever get
MrV
MrV
February 28th, 2018 at 4:18:46 PM permalink
Ho ho ho, another ho may come to haunt our would be emperor, but this one administered her favors to Russian oligarchs.

quote:

“I'm ready to tell you about all the unsolved puzzles that you didn't have before, to confirm them with audio and video, relating to our honourable parliamentarians' ties with Manafort, Trump and all the clamour around the election in the United States. I know a lot,” she said.

IF {and it's a big if} true, see news article this will be very, very interesting.

*sips coffee, seeks asylum*
Last edited by: MrV on Feb 28, 2018
"What, me worry?"
rsactuary
rsactuary
February 28th, 2018 at 5:22:54 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Ho ho ho, another ho may come to haunt our would be emperor, but this one administered her favors to Russian oligarchs.

quote:

“I'm ready to tell you about all the unsolved puzzles that you didn't have before, to confirm them with audio and video, relating to our honourable parliamentarians' ties with Manafort, Trump and all the clamour around the election in the United States. I know a lot,” she said.

If true, see news article this will be very, very interesting.

*sips coffee, seeks asylum*

while interesting, this one seems to smell a bit....
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
Thanked by
rsactuary
February 28th, 2018 at 5:53:58 PM permalink

Trump called Hope Hicks the 'best piece of tail' Corey Lewandowski will ever get

Ok. Call her a whore, then. I had not heard any of this.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
ams288
ams288
February 28th, 2018 at 6:23:03 PM permalink

On Celebrity Big Brother, Omarosa also said there was *somebody* who was sleeping with everyone in the West Wing. She didn't specify Hicks though, so I guess she could have been referring to Sarah Huckabee..........
rsactuary
rsactuary
February 28th, 2018 at 6:54:32 PM permalink

She didn't specify Hicks though, so I guess she could have been referring to Sarah Huckabee..........

I literally laughed out loud.
MrV
MrV
February 28th, 2018 at 7:26:03 PM permalink

I guess she could have been referring to Sarah Huckabee..........

Hand me my beer goggles.
"What, me worry?"
RogerKint
RogerKint
February 28th, 2018 at 7:40:26 PM permalink

On Celebrity Big Brother, Omarosa also said there was *somebody* who was sleeping with everyone in the West Wing. She didn't specify Hicks though, so I guess she could have been referring to Sarah Huckabee..........

Quote: rsactuary

I literally laughed out loud.

Is this the left's version of "grab em by the p*ssy"? Lol settle down, guys.
100% risk of ruin
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
Thanked by
RogerKint
February 28th, 2018 at 7:43:36 PM permalink
Don't call her a whore. Call her a whore. This is getting to be funny. The bias is strong in this one. LOL
petroglyph
petroglyph
Thanked by
SOOPOO
February 28th, 2018 at 7:46:46 PM permalink
We are all whores, just lying about it to different degrees.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
February 28th, 2018 at 7:53:41 PM permalink

chuckle
too funny. I also laughed out loud.
Stephen Miller caught nodding off. Hope keeping him up at night :-)
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
rsactuary
rsactuary
February 28th, 2018 at 7:55:21 PM permalink
The NYT is reporting that Jared Kushner's business received loans from companies after White House meetings. Conflict much, Jared?

Drain the swamp!
MrV
MrV
February 28th, 2018 at 8:05:43 PM permalink
A new attack in a school.

A sixteen year old student went on a rampage with a knife and stabbed / slashed 21.

article
"What, me worry?"
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
March 1st, 2018 at 2:07:20 AM permalink

Lol... No, I shouldn't say it... But it did make me chuckle and think of this.

Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
RogerKint
March 1st, 2018 at 2:29:15 AM permalink

A sixteen year old student went on a rampage with a knife and stabbed / slashed 21.

article

Time to ban knives!

I hope the Ginsu people are happy with themselves!
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
RogerKintAZDuffman
March 1st, 2018 at 2:35:03 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

article

Time to ban knives!

We only want the “big scary knives” banned! He used a 10 inch knife, they’re saying. No one should need a knife longer than 1.5 inches to cut food!!!

#MeToo
AxelWolf
AxelWolf
  • Threads: 164
Thanked by
Romes
March 1st, 2018 at 2:38:54 AM permalink

article

Time to ban knives!

I just wonder how many people he would have killed if he had access to semi-automatic weapons. We might be hearing 21 dead and multiple injured.
♪♪Now you swear and kick and beg us That you're not a gamblin' man Then you find you're back in Vegas With a handle in your hand♪♪ Your black cards can make you money So you hide them when you're able In the land of casinos and money You must put them on the table♪♪ You go back Jack do it again roulette wheels turinin' 'round and 'round♪♪ You go back Jack do it again♪♪
Dalex64
Dalex64
  • Threads: 1
March 1st, 2018 at 4:24:32 AM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

Time to ban knives!

I just wonder how many people he would have killed if he had access to semi-automatic weapons. We might be hearing 21 dead and multiple injured.

Exactly. A gun-armed security guard might be more willing to intervene if he heard there was a knife attack in progress, too.
MrV
MrV
March 1st, 2018 at 7:17:33 AM permalink
Russia announces "new" unstoppable weapons of mass destruction: article

Our kids in school will probably get an update of "duck and cover," as if dealing with mass shootings / knifings isn't bad enough.
Last edited by: MrV on Mar 1, 2018
"What, me worry?"
Romes
Romes
March 1st, 2018 at 7:43:49 AM permalink

article

Time to ban knives!

I hope you noticed that 21 injured, 0 dead... do you see the difference in knives vs guns???
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
RogerKint
RogerKint
Thanked by
RS
March 1st, 2018 at 8:44:58 AM permalink

Russia announces "new" unstoppable weapons of mass destruction: article

Our kids in school will probably get an update of "duck and cover," as if dealing with mass shootings / knifings isn't bad enough.

It'll be good for em. These young punks need to toughen up n get off my lawn.
100% risk of ruin
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
Thanked by
RogerKint
March 1st, 2018 at 9:53:11 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

article

Time to ban knives!

I hope you noticed that 21 injured, 0 dead... do you see the difference in knives vs guns???

You need to learn what "demonstrating absurdity by being absurd" is and why it is used.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Romes
Romes
March 1st, 2018 at 9:56:30 AM permalink

article

Time to ban knives!

You need to learn what "demonstrating absurdity by being absurd" is and why it is used.

So you're just going to IGNORE the fact that there were 0 deaths in this psychotic attack? No one wants ANY attacks, but you'd have to be completely ignorant to not realize this kid would have killed DOZENS (or even more) had he had a gun, instead of a knife.
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
boymimbo
boymimbo
  • Threads: 17
March 1st, 2018 at 10:04:00 AM permalink

Time to ban knives!

I
AZ took the bait. There was a large knife attack, so ban knives is the solution. Huge difference that he overlooked: the death toll is zero. In suicide attempts: a person who uses a knife on themselves has a 2-3% chance of being "successful". Using a gun has an 82% success rate.

That's why it's ridiculous to say, "if you want to invoke mass rampage, someone will get a gun". Or "Guns don't kill people. People kill people". It's actually not that easy to kill another person without a gun.
----- You want the truth! You can't handle the truth!
boymimbo
boymimbo
Thanked by
Romes
March 1st, 2018 at 10:13:22 AM permalink
In other Trump news, more crap in the WhiteHouse, due to Trump:

- Communications Director - gone.
- Kushner - security clearance revoked
- Putin - deploying a supernuke which goes against major nuclear reduction treaties and counters Trump's 1.5 trillion dollar pledge to update its arsenal.
- Tariffs on Steel and Aluminum which will invoke a trade war with China and ultimately will cost taxpayers more in the price of cars and imports from China.
- Relationships with top lawmakers (Attorney General, Congress and Senate) and Law Enforcement (FBI) turning ugly.
- Investigation into Trump collusion getting closer to Trump himself.

All of this in the last week.
petroglyph
petroglyph
March 1st, 2018 at 10:16:51 AM permalink
Quote: boymimbo

....It's actually not that easy to kill another person without a gun.

Abortion seems pretty effective.
boymimbo
boymimbo
Thanked by
AxelWolfams288
March 1st, 2018 at 10:24:27 AM permalink

Abortion seems pretty effective.

Well there's a class A deflection!!!!
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
Thanked by
RogerKint
March 1st, 2018 at 10:45:19 AM permalink

So you're just going to IGNORE the fact that there were 0 deaths in this psychotic attack? No one wants ANY attacks, but you'd have to be completely ignorant to not realize this kid would have killed DOZENS (or even more) had he had a gun, instead of a knife.

And if he had a hand gun or a shotgun, there would have been plenty of deaths, I’m assuming. To me it’s crazy he could injure 21 people. I’d think after the first few it’s like “Ah, a surprise, makes sense.” But after that’s it’s like, “Should I go toward the guy with the knife or maybe GTFO?” Then again, I wasn’t there and don’t know how it all unraveled. Just interesting I think.

But let’s say he had a hand gun or a shot gun and killed some people? Then what? “Nobody wants those banned” some people say (lol).
  • Jump to: