Thread Rating:

MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 39
January 25th, 2024 at 2:02:57 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I recommend that you get past the fact that you lost and move on.
link to original post

I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
January 25th, 2024 at 2:15:30 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Quote: Wizard

I recommend that you get past the fact that you lost and move on.
link to original post

link to original post

Yeah I read that already.

2nd word is "recommend".

Let me know when it's ordered.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
January 25th, 2024 at 2:38:14 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Where are you placing $50 bets on roulette that you win all the time. I'm withholding my opinion until I hear more information.

Silly boy...she learned how to win from YOU.

Nathan was nuked but for damned sure she's lurked here and followed your thread of roulette conquest: now she too wins 80% of the time, using her hideous handbag to help her to "sense" the next winning number.

Chill out...soon she too will post pics of meals she's cooking: hello, EB's disciple!
"What, me worry?"
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
January 25th, 2024 at 3:20:02 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

Quote: Nathan

I was remiss to not mention that Roulette IS where I'm doing $50 spins. :)
link to original post

Where are you placing $50 bets on roulette that you win all the time. I'm withholding my opinion until I hear more information.
link to original post

Now this is a coaches challenge worthy comment. She said she makes $50 wagers st roulette. She never mentioned she wins all the time. Other posters making such misquotes have been forced to enjoin in coach challenges.

And you saying you withhold your opinion is a way of calling her (misquoted) statement into question. Precisely why misquotes are banned here.
link to original post

I assumed she was winning because she said she went from a penny to betting $50 and who does that when they're losing. Duh. Nobody makes a post that says I went from a penny to $50 and I'm still losing all the time. You naturally assume they went from a penny to $50 because they're winning. How could you read that statement any other way.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
darkoz
darkoz
January 25th, 2024 at 3:27:31 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Now this is a coaches challenge worthy comment. She said she makes $50 wagers st roulette. She never mentioned she wins all the time. Other posters making such misquotes have been forced to enjoin in coach challenges.

And you saying you withhold your opinion is a way of calling her (misquoted) statement into question. Precisely why misquotes are banned here.
link to original post

I assumed she was winning because she said she went from a penny to betting $50 and who does that when they're losing. Duh. Nobody makes a post that says I went from a penny to $50 and I'm still losing all the time. You naturally assume they went from a penny to $50 because they're winning. How could you read that statement any other way.
link to original post

What you asked was where was she winning "all the time".

All of the time doesn't mean some of the time. And she never said she wins all the time.

There would certainly be no need to "withhold opinion " for someone claiming to win some of the time so nice try walking back your statement but total fail.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 25th, 2024 at 4:10:16 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

What you asked was where was she winning "all the time".

All of the time doesn't mean some of the time. And she never said she wins all the time.

There would certainly be no need to "withhold opinion " for someone claiming to win some of the time so nice try walking back your statement but total fail.
link to original post

So this is your goal now, to pick a part everybody's posts until you can put them into a position where you think you were and you can get your payback? Do you realize how this makes you look, or maybe you just don't care.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
January 25th, 2024 at 4:29:08 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

link to original post

That is quite literally how a number of betting progressions "work".
Martingale comes to mind.
May the cards fall in your favor.
Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 66
January 25th, 2024 at 5:14:02 PM permalink
I didn't say I win all the time on Roulette. I said I play $50 bets constantly, not won all the time..
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
darkoz
darkoz
January 25th, 2024 at 5:24:31 PM permalink

I didn't say I win all the time on Roulette. I said I play $50 bets constantly, not won all the time..
link to original post

Do you feel EB misquoted you?
Nathan
Nathan
January 25th, 2024 at 5:28:03 PM permalink
I must have a restriction in place. I tried to PM an Admin to ask what my specific restrictions are, but I do not have Pa PM button. :/
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
Nathan
Nathan
January 25th, 2024 at 5:29:00 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Not an intentional misquote, just an innocent understanding. :)
darkoz
darkoz
January 25th, 2024 at 5:40:08 PM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Not an intentional misquote, just an innocent understanding. :)
link to original post

Fair enough. You would be the claimant here.

Be aware there is a new rule named after me that strictly prohibits even unattributed misquotes.
EvenBob
EvenBob
January 25th, 2024 at 6:00:36 PM permalink

Be aware there is a new rule named after me that strictly prohibits even unattributed misquotes.
link to original post

I didn't say she said she won all the time, I said where are you placing $50 bets on roulette that you win all the time. Nowhere in there did I say that she said she won all the time, you're just reading that into it. Knock it off. And when you say something like win all the time, it doesn't mean every time. It means more often than not.
darkoz
darkoz
January 25th, 2024 at 6:34:42 PM permalink

link to original post

I didn't say she said she won all the time, I said where are you placing $50 bets on roulette that you win all the time. Nowhere in there did I say that she said she won all the time
link to original post

Posted as snapshot into EB thinking
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
January 25th, 2024 at 7:36:28 PM permalink

I must have a restriction in place. I tried to PM an Admin to ask what my specific restrictions are, but I do not have Pa PM button. :/
link to original post

PM Dieter

That link should work, unless your PM's are disabled.

Preferences

That link should let you edit preferences and re-enable PM's, if needed. (Check the box for private messaging.)
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
Thanked by
gordonm888Nathan
January 25th, 2024 at 8:10:36 PM permalink

link to original post

You may post in any thread you wish, as long as the post is on topic.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
January 25th, 2024 at 8:44:59 PM permalink

link to original post

To send a PM, simply click on the person's name to bring up their profile. In the upper right of their profile is a button that is labeled "New Message." Simply click on that button.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
Nathan
Nathan
January 26th, 2024 at 2:22:22 AM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

link to original post

To send a PM, simply click on the person's name to bring up their profile. In the upper right of their profile is a button that is labeled "New Message." Simply click on that button.
link to original post

For some weird reason, I only see the "New message," button pop up for only around one second and then it goes away. :/
Nathan
Nathan
January 28th, 2024 at 3:33:34 AM permalink
https://photos.app.goo.gl/44x2eu5C1wztSbDJ7

This is NOT my hit, but this AMAZING payout happened to a Woman who thought she got a roughly $100 hit and was pleasantly shocked that it was THIS much! :D I asked her if I could take a picture of her slot win and she let me take a picture of her slot! :D
rawtuff
rawtuff
  • Threads: 2
January 28th, 2024 at 4:29:51 AM permalink

Also I apologize to BBB for what I said years ago. I was completely out of line to say that and shouldn't have said that.
link to original post

Why, what did you say?

I don't really know much of this corner's details tbh so I really don't know.
Tits are good, but the most important thing is the soul.
Nathan
Nathan
January 28th, 2024 at 6:47:39 AM permalink
Quote: rawtuff

Also I apologize to BBB for what I said years ago. I was completely out of line to say that and shouldn't have said that.
link to original post

Why, what did you say?

I'll PM what I said rather than say it on this Website.

I don't really know much of this corner's details tbh so I really don't know.
link to original post

OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
Thanked by
SOOPOOrsactuaryscolistPokerGrinderCalder
January 28th, 2024 at 7:20:27 AM permalink
BBB, BeachBumBabs, Barbara was a long serving and loyal moderator here for many years. Karen/Nathan/RiverJordon/Kentry/(The list is long)..... called BBB a word that rhymes with Punt because of a short suspension. In reality, Nathan should have long since been banned for the capital offence of creating multiple user ID's.

During her extended absence, Karen/Nathan posted expletive filled rants, elsewhere, as recently as September. She also showed up here with yet another sock puppet ID.

Her apology to BBB in this thread is not worth a sheet of used toilet paper.!

It's Wizard's choice as to who is welcome here and if he says that he consulted BBB and BBB said something like "Do what you want", then knowing BBB, I can imagine the tone she intended and how her PM to him will have ended.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
OnceDear
OnceDear
January 28th, 2024 at 7:26:29 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

For some weird reason, I only see the "New message," button pop up for only around one second and then it goes away. :/
link to original post

Because the layout of the site doesn't work properly on your phone.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Nathan
Nathan
January 28th, 2024 at 8:24:59 AM permalink
Oncedear, I started showing regret and remorse for the cussing rant just four days later and not too long after that, I apologized for the cussing rant.
MDawg
MDawg
January 28th, 2024 at 8:30:57 AM permalink
Time heals all wounds. For most people!
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
OnceDear
OnceDear
January 28th, 2024 at 8:33:00 AM permalink

Oncedear, I started showing regret and remorse for the cussing rant just four days later and not too long after that, I apologized for the cussing rant.
link to original post

You have a big internet footprint, Karen. I doubt that your advocate , MDawg, presented a representative selection of your comments about BBB or this forum. It's a mystery why you want posting rights here. It's also a mystery why Mike has reinstated you.

He's torn up his rules for you, more than once. I'm sure no good turn will go unpunished.
OnceDear
OnceDear
January 28th, 2024 at 8:35:39 AM permalink

Time heals all wounds. For most people!
link to original post

What goes around comes around.
Nathan
Nathan
January 28th, 2024 at 9:57:58 AM permalink
I have Autism and sometimes make VERY bad posts, but I do try hard to control myself.
MDawg
MDawg
Thanked by
Nathan
January 28th, 2024 at 10:22:13 AM permalink
This whole thing reminds me of when I was in college, there was a guy who wanted to get into our fraternity. Because of some administrative issues he hadn't been admitted during Rush week. But still, he was around the frat nonstop, friends with a lot of us, and a good ol' boy as far as I and many of us were concerned.

But the guy was very high profile and seemed to get involved with a lot of different things that created various stirs on campus.

When the time came we had a meeting of the Elite and put the matter to a vote. It practically got to the point of fistfights, but my position was, here you have a guy who really wants to be a member, so why not let him in?

I don't think there is anyone on the planet who has shown more desire to become a WOV. She's been posting about it almost nonstop for five years. So what if Nathan screwed up, even badly, in the past. I'd say that desire to join, as demonstrated over the years, outweighs any of that. Plus she's on double secret probation right now so if she hangs herself again, she's gone.

Wizard has given other nuked members a chance in the past too, but those members such as KewlJ screwed up again even more badly after returning, so they got the nuked boot again. Some men you just can't reach. Others, you may.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
Thanked by
SOOPOO
January 28th, 2024 at 10:31:39 AM permalink

I have Autism and sometimes make VERY bad posts, but I do try hard to control myself.
link to original post

That might be an explanation.
I do not think it is an excuse.

Thank you for trying.
MrV
MrV
January 28th, 2024 at 11:42:31 AM permalink

Wizard has given other nuked members a chance in the past too, but those members such as KewlJ screwed up again even more badly after returning, so they got the nuked boot again. Some men you just can't reach. Others, you may.

Just...wow...You really can't let go of the embarrassment KJ has caused you by "debunking", can you?

Why bring KJ up here, why hijack this thread, which you "fought" so hard for on behalf of Nathan, "your client?"

Oh wait...did you volunteer your "legal services" on behalf of The Damned just to get "her" reinstated here in order to gloat over KJ?

Could be...I mean, it's not like you really seem to care about helping "the little people," given your proclivity for self-aggrandizement and bragging about how much money you have available.

If so ... (fill in the blank with appropriate phrase)
"What, me worry?"
MDawg
MDawg
January 28th, 2024 at 12:18:28 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

Just...wow...You really can't let go of the embarrassment KJ has caused you by "debunking", can you?
link to original post

What are you talking about? what has KewlJ debunked? least of all anything to do with MDawg, and if he has debunked anything, please point to exactly where he has done so.

As far as his being nuked, and then nuked again, for bad behavior, that all is documented right here at this forum.

All that seems to be going on is that alarm bells went off in your head (why?) compelling you to talk insulting nonsense with no back up.
Last edited by: MDawg on Jan 28, 2024
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
Thanked by
Dieter
January 28th, 2024 at 12:38:37 PM permalink
These mods are out of control. Maybe just post when you've got something to ask or say
MrV
MrV
January 28th, 2024 at 1:42:04 PM permalink

What are you talking about? what has KewlJ debunked? least of all anything to do with MDawg, and if he has debunked anything, please point to exactly where he has done so.

Methinks the dawg doth protest too much.

You know fully damned well that he's exposed your brags and claims as being beyond unlikely; as most of it was done on another board I cannot and will not bother to link to it.

Yeah, you're rattled...why else would you continue to attempt to discredit him?
"What, me worry?"
OnceDear
OnceDear
January 28th, 2024 at 1:43:57 PM permalink
Quote: ChumpChange

These mods are out of control. Maybe just post when you've got something to ask or say
link to original post

Mods out of control????? What are you on about? Dieter and Gordon do a good job of moderating. It's tough work and unpaid.

When Karen/Nathan was suspended from here she had already done more than enough to warrant a permanent ban, just by virtue of her well documented mischief. A few times, Barbara and I as the moderators at the time, gave her lots of leeway, Though Karen was nuked for calling BBB a word rhyming with punt, she could have been nuked many times over for a series, a pattern of disruption here.

Wizard has spoken, regardless of the opinions of other moderators, she's reinstated. Maybe she'll be a valuable contributor. Maybe she'll make up in content for the multitude of good members who left as a consequence of her presence here. Or maybe not.

As BBB has said, and I agree, Wizard can do what he wants. The over-riding rule here is that Wizard rules by diktat, He answers only to the site's owner.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
January 28th, 2024 at 1:47:25 PM permalink
Quote: OnceDear

link to original post

Mods out of control????? What are you on about? Dieter and Gordon do a good job of moderating. It's tough work and unpaid.

link to original post

(snip)

Hey now. Gordon does a good job. I just show up.
OnceDear
OnceDear
January 28th, 2024 at 1:48:54 PM permalink
Quote: Dieter

link to original post

link to original post

(snip)

Hey now. Gordon does a good job. I just show up.
link to original post

Some of the best moderating that you do is in what you don't do. But you know that.
ChumpChange
ChumpChange
  • Threads: 111
January 28th, 2024 at 1:54:43 PM permalink
There's always something daily to respond to here in this forum as a regular poster. But as someone who figures their time is limited, they may just pop in when they've got a burning desire to check in with their gambling question, which could be once every 6 weeks or 6 months. It's hard to maintain being a part of a community when suspensions are being delivered like road kill on a foggy night every night.
gordonm888
Administrator
gordonm888
  • Threads: 60
January 28th, 2024 at 2:05:40 PM permalink

BBB, BeachBumBabs, Barbara was a long serving and loyal moderator here for many years. Karen/Nathan/RiverJordon/Kentry/(The list is long)..... called BBB a word that rhymes with Punt because of a short suspension. In reality, Nathan should have long since been banned for the capital offence of creating multiple user ID's.

During her extended absence, Karen/Nathan posted expletive filled rants, elsewhere, as recently as September. She also showed up here with yet another sock puppet ID.

It's Wizard's choice as to who is welcome here and if he says that he consulted BBB and BBB said something like "Do what you want", then knowing BBB, I can imagine the tone she intended and how her PM to him will have ended.
link to original post

OD, if you are going to respond to almost every post that Nathan makes with hate-filled posts that denounce Nathan and that argue against Wizard's decision to reinstate her then eventually I will suspend you for trolling. I am simply not going to tolerate this kind of behavior. No matter how angry you are, bullying another member will not be allowed.

If you truly cannot accept the Wizard's leadership and decisions, then there is an obvious option you should consider.
So many better men, a few of them friends, are dead. And a thousand thousand slimy things live on, and so do I.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
January 28th, 2024 at 2:26:57 PM permalink
Speaking of BBB, how did she appear out of nowhere in the top posters?
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 26
January 28th, 2024 at 2:30:11 PM permalink

link to original post

OD, if you are going to respond to almost every post that Nathan makes with hate-filled posts that denounce Nathan and that argue against Wizard's decision to reinstate her then eventually I will suspend you for trolling. I am simply not going to tolerate this kind of behavior. No matter how angry you are, bullying another member will not be allowed.

If you truly cannot accept the Wizard's leadership and decisions, then there is an obvious option you should consider.
link to original post

I love how the company line for anytime anyone is upset because of ridiculous moderation or in this case allowing a person who not only called a friend of ours a cu*t and continued to bad mouth BBB for years afterwards being allowed back is see yourself out. No wonder this site has gone to crap over the years. It really is sad how far it’s fallen from when I joined. Most contributing memebers are gone and we are left with the sock puppets and system betters like EB and dog.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. — Amarillo Slim Preston
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
January 28th, 2024 at 2:33:03 PM permalink
This is why I have blocked most active threads and spend less than 5 minutes a day on this site. The original point of this site I thought was to make people smarter gamblers but now it’s a system site with no math involved and all the real APs have left.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. — Amarillo Slim Preston
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
Thanked by
gordonm888
January 28th, 2024 at 2:34:04 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Speaking of BBB, how did she appear out of nowhere in the top posters?
link to original post

Because she is no longer a mod
MrV
MrV
January 28th, 2024 at 2:59:37 PM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

This is why I have blocked most active threads and spend less than 5 minutes a day on this site. The original point of this site I thought was to make people smarter gamblers but now it’s a system site with no math involved and all the real APs have left.
link to original post

The decline began when the Wiz sold WoO to the Europeans.

It ain't his "baby" anymore, so why put in the effort?
"What, me worry?"
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
January 28th, 2024 at 3:29:18 PM permalink
That’s interesting because I joined in mid 2015 about 6-9 months after I started visiting the site. I found this site to still be amazing at that point which I believe was a few years after the sale. Without this site I never would be where I am in ap today and I would be much less financially secure and still playing poker for a living. It’s too bad because I wish it was what it was when I joined but the damage isn’t fixable at this point imo. We have lost the majority of the best members, no offence to anyone left including myself.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
January 28th, 2024 at 3:32:32 PM permalink

Could be...I mean, it's not like you really seem to care about helping "the little people," given your proclivity for self-aggrandizement and bragging about how much money you have available.

link to original post

Quote trimmed.
Personal insult, 7 days.

(Sorry to be slow on the uptake.)
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
January 28th, 2024 at 3:37:12 PM permalink

link to original post

Quote trimmed.
Personal insult, 7 days.

link to original post

Are we at a record for most suspended at one time yet?
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
January 28th, 2024 at 3:46:52 PM permalink

link to original post

Quote trimmed.
Personal insult, 7 days.

link to original post

link to original post

I don't think so.
I seem to recall a massive flurry around 2015 or 2016.
This is, of course, discounting the nuked spammers - a number that constantly grows - much like the idea that we're now the oldest we've ever been, and the youngest we'll ever again be.
MDawg
MDawg
January 28th, 2024 at 4:47:18 PM permalink

Methinks the dawg doth protest too much.

You know fully damned well that he's exposed your brags and claims as being beyond unlikely; as most of it was done on another board I cannot and will not bother to link to it.

Yeah, you're rattled...why else would you continue to attempt to discredit him?
link to original post

So you've gone from "debunked" to "beyond unlikely."

And you felt the need to act as an effective sock puppet for a banned member to say this...why? You couldn't have just said "your claims are beyond unlikely" yourself?

And again, no one, not KewlJ not anyone, has "exposed" a single untruth about me, because there is nothing untruthful to expose.

You're always free to take up The MDawg Challenge or any one of the other challenges I have proposed over the years. I could repeat all the proof I've posted over the years, more proof than anyone else in the history of the gambling internet as far as I know, but I don't have a need to do that every day, and keep repeating myself, unlike some people.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
January 28th, 2024 at 4:52:33 PM permalink

link to original post

Quote trimmed.
Personal insult, 7 days.

link to original post

Let me guess--the Hotblonde weight loss thread?

Yes, spammers do not count. Lets call it a very bad weekend.
link to original post

I don't think so.
I seem to recall a massive flurry around 2015 or 2016.
This is, of course, discounting the nuked spammers - a number that constantly grows - much like the idea that we're now the oldest we've ever been, and the youngest we'll ever again be.
link to original post

• Jump to: