SlackJawYokel
SlackJawYokel
  • Threads: 7
April 30th, 2014 at 2:49:31 PM permalink
Anyone know anything about this game? I saw this article today but it gives no specifics. It is called props and hops and is found at Sugar House in Philadelphia.

http://www.philly.com/philly/business/20140430_SugarHouse_dealer_invents_easier_game_of_craps.html
strictlyAP
strictlyAP
  • Threads: 116
April 30th, 2014 at 4:53:11 PM permalink
Played it- no good- also getting very very little action I felt bad because the games inventor was dealing blackjack at the table across from it and they were closing it down for day mid day Saturday for lack of action
The bet will not be paid- not now not ever
RaleighCraps
RaleighCraps
  • Threads: 79
April 30th, 2014 at 5:34:17 PM permalink
I have the feeling that people who only play the middle junk will still want to play on a regular craps game. They may not understand any of the other bets, but they want others to think they understand how to play craps. Now if they took the middle junk away from a regular craps table, and this game was all that way left, then it would probably get some action (and regular craps would be more enjoyable to some of us).
Always borrow money from a pessimist; They don't expect to get paid back ! Be yourself and speak your thoughts. Those who matter won't mind, and those that mind, don't matter!
  • Jump to: