I played maybe 3000 hands on Sat. and I'm up enough where I won't ever be behind by 10,000 hands playing the same method.
And if I am allowed more than one vote, then I third it.
I know this was posted more than a year ago, but I need to ask you some questions:
1) Has this offer expired?
2) What's the max number of spins that I can sit out to wait for a certain condition?
3) Is it acceptable to switch games at any given time?
Okay, given the lack of interest, let me revive the $1000 reward to anyone who can exploit the new rules.
Ill take up your challenge. $5000. Any casino on the east coast.
I'm not convinced that all betting systems are worthless and think that Bluejay is taking a big risk. I recently collaborated with Dr. Ilya Bluskov of the University of Vancouver and was able to show that using two of his lottery wheels in two actual state lotteries was able to increase the player's expected return by 2%. A lottery wheel is purely a betting strategy.
I suspect that if anyone wins or even accepts his challenge he will not admit it. I recently submitted the following betting system to him and he responded with contempt. It may be trivial but obviously it will work.
1. Establish a line of credit at a casino. I once was offered unlimited credit at the Las Vegas Sands.
2. Play the table limit for a very short time. Either you will end up way ahead or way in the hole.
3. If you win, take the money and stop playing.
4. If you lose, don't pay up.
No, they don't send a hit man to rough you up. Perhaps when the mob owned Vegas but not any more. Gambling debts are not enforceable in the courts.