Zer0
Zer0
  • Threads: 36
May 22nd, 2016 at 2:34:23 PM permalink
Okay so since I'm not sure if anybody really reads the St. Louis thread anymore, I thought I'd post this in a new thread.

After River City closed their poker room back in April, Ameristar announced that they would be building a newly expanded poker room in their upstairs area, which was previously nothing but slots. While it is unclear what the structure for any tournament except the sunday one they've had for about a month is, I thought I'd post what is confirmed on their Bravo.

Monday thru Thursday @12 pm and 6pm:
$60 NLH with only a 5% rake from the prize pool. Starting chips and structure unknown.

Friday @ 6pm:
$100 bounty. Bounty value, starting chips, and structure unknown.

Saturday @ 4pm:
$110 grand maker, a survival tournament where the top finishers each get paid 1k. Starting chips and structure unknown.

Sunday @ 12pm: $150 mystery bounty tournament, previously at River City. $50 bounties. 20k starting chips, 30 minute levels. At the beginning of the tournament, one entrant is randomly selected to be the mystery bounty, where upon getting KOed, the mystery bounty and whoever knocked them out each get $150.

Overall, I'd say this is a pretty solid lineup. I'll keep you guys updated when they go into more detail about these tournanments and upon any changes to cash games and cash game promotions, and any new features to the room itself.
  • Jump to: