i visited Macao 3 days ago, gambled in new casinos,parisianmacao£¬and wynnpalace£¬here are some impressed points:
1) the parisian is nice in the lobby, but very bad in the casino, bad carpet, bad gambling tables, if you want to play blackjack, don't go there.
2)the wynn palace is really good, better than old wynn, because the hall is huge, not like old wynn, too many sections. the style is more or less the same as old wynn.
3) there are about 9 tables of blackjack in wynn palace, minimum bet: 300 hkd. but in parisian, 500 hkd.
4) wynn is with the best bj rules in macao, because of AA, 4 times split, but parisian, 2 times.
5) as before, all are csm for bj.
6)as i said before, there are really beautiful girl in message places. don't miss them.
7) this is a new discovery, if i want to play bj with our chinese in a table, if i cause others to lose when i hit A7 against dealer's 10, or A, i will say sorry to others before they show hatred,
8)if you know how to talk, you will find some chances to double for others.
9) the credit points in Wynn palace is kind of easy, if you play 500HKD/bet, at about 3000 HKD, you get 1 point, after 50 pionts, you get free food, after about 100-200 points, you get free room.
welcome to Macao.
Does anyone know current conditions of blackjack in Macau? The Wizards page is out of date, and that game at Pharoahs palace is not available anymore.
I'm unsure which casino has the best rules, last time I was there it was MGM since they allowed RSA, and only took original wager but I didn't venture out too much.
Is there Pai Gow Poker in Macau? Anyone knows?
Wynn palace is where I gamble when I'm in Macau. Being so close to Hong Kong where I'm staying then just past thru Macau. There are a lot of casinos at Macau and every casino are attractive but still Wynn Palace is the only one I trusted.