Kentry
Kentry
Joined: Oct 14, 2015
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 384
November 15th, 2015 at 6:35:07 PM permalink
$10,000 on a $100 spin is great. It is $100 times your bet. :)
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
Joined: Jul 3, 2015
  • Threads: 121
  • Posts: 3493
November 15th, 2015 at 6:39:44 PM permalink
And 100 times is good?
No longer hiring, donít ask because I wonít hire you either
Kentry
Kentry
Joined: Oct 14, 2015
  • Threads: 27
  • Posts: 384
November 15th, 2015 at 6:55:11 PM permalink
Yes, 100 times your bet is good. If you put in $1 in a machine, and you get $100, that's good. :)
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
December 1st, 2016 at 11:46:03 PM permalink
I wonder what rate of return these machines even are. You would think betting $100 in one shot, there would be some reassurance, like a sign promising at least 98%. I assume they're worse than people hope, so not much downward limit. I've heard the horror stories, such as $10,000 no hits whatsoever. If I ever played, one shot and done would be it.

Otherwise a high denomination STP seems like a much better option. FOAK $2500 seems like a wheel spin, plus the multipliers, aces, royals, etc.
Follow me: https://www.heavensgate.com/
BTLWI
BTLWI
Joined: Nov 6, 2013
  • Threads: 6
  • Posts: 427
December 2nd, 2016 at 9:17:40 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

I wonder what rate of return these machines even are. You would think betting $100 in one shot, there would be some reassurance, like a sign promising at least 98%. I assume they're worse than people hope, so not much downward limit. I've heard the horror stories, such as $10,000 no hits whatsoever. If I ever played, one shot and done would be it.

Otherwise a high denomination STP seems like a much better option. FOAK $2500 seems like a wheel spin, plus the multipliers, aces, royals, etc.



Does it matter if these are 98% vs 95%? The people playing these are looking for the high variance big score endorphin rush, not an extra 3% RTP.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
  • Threads: 212
  • Posts: 8277
December 2nd, 2016 at 9:34:08 PM permalink
Quote: BTLWI

Does it matter if these are 98% vs 95%? The people playing these are looking for the high variance big score endorphin rush, not an extra 3% RTP.

I don't know, maybe. Can't even be sure they're not 92%. For a potential loss of $1000 in 30 seconds, I think they have room to be a little generous. Nobody knows anything about a $100 machine. I think that's quite mysterious. You would think at least this thing the casino can open the veil, but they don't. So it would make sense they are indeed 95%, give or take very little. If a big progressive attached, lower.
Follow me: https://www.heavensgate.com/
Mobcasinos
Mobcasinos
Joined: Mar 6, 2016
  • Threads: 1
  • Posts: 62
December 27th, 2016 at 7:11:08 AM permalink
I haven't seen any data for wheel of fortune. Mostly spins depends on how much you win and bet. Even you put a $100 the spins would always depend on the result of the slot.
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 155
  • Posts: 5701
December 27th, 2016 at 9:20:05 AM permalink
Quote: Mobcasinos

I haven't seen any data for wheel of fortune. Mostly spins depends on how much you win and bet. Even you put a $100 the spins would always depend on the result of the slot.



What the hell does that even mean?
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
Joined: May 21, 2013
  • Threads: 99
  • Posts: 14232
December 27th, 2016 at 9:41:33 AM permalink
Quote: Boz

What the hell does that even mean?



Mob is over in Asia. Might be a language thing. I took it as the return to player in different denoms usually scales with higher coin amounts to a better game, but he'd like to see some numbers on whether that's true for WoF. However, I think there are too many variations out there to know which machine he's trying to spec. And he's also referring to the variance on what bankroll it would take to play the 100 denom; might be too rich for him even if it's a relatively good game.

YMMV.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 155
  • Posts: 5701
December 27th, 2016 at 10:12:53 AM permalink
Thanks Babs!

  • Jump to: