newowner
newowner
  • Threads: 4
April 17th, 2024 at 8:40:54 PM permalink
Hi guys, I have a few questions.
3x3 mini slot , 5 pay lines
I have two game plays.

Game A. first two reels(1st,2nd) has 10 symbols(no wild), and 31 stops. the last reel(3rd) has an extra wild symbol so the last reel will be 11 symbols, 32 stops.

Game B, each reel has 11 symbols (including Wild) , 32 stops

Game A:
if the last reel appears wild, this wild will stick on the row and shift one position to the left (3rd to 1st) after each spin, after shifting to 1st reel, it will disappear in the next spin e.g. 1 represents the wild.
000->001->010->100->000

wild probability on 3rd reel is 1/32=0.0313
after Wild appears on 3rd reel, it will shift to 2nd reel in the next spin

wild probability on 2nd , 1st reel is 0.0313 as well?

as there is no wild symbol in Reel 1, Reel 2 in the original configuration, when the wild shifts to Reel 2, how to build the pay table for this?

Game B
When Wild appears on any reel, it will shift one position to the left, the difference: Game B is the Wild can start on any reel. Game A only starts from Reel 3.

as each reel has Wild symbol in the original configuration. the paytable just calculates as wild appearing on each reel as per normal?

hope you guys can help me, thank you very much.
Mental
Mental
  • Threads: 13
April 18th, 2024 at 7:47:47 AM permalink
Quote: newowner

I have two game plays.

Game A. first two reels(1st,2nd) has 10 symbols(no wild), and 31 stops. the last reel(3rd) has an extra wild symbol so the last reel will be 11 symbols, 32 stops.

Game A:
if the last reel appears wild, this wild will stick on the row and shift one position to the left (3rd to 1st) after each spin, after shifting to 1st reel, it will disappear in the next spin e.g. 1 represents the wild.
000->001->010->100->000

as there is no wild symbol in Reel 1, Reel 2 in the original configuration, when the wild shifts to Reel 2, how to build the pay table for this?

Game B
When Wild appears on any reel, it will shift one position to the left, the difference: Game B is the Wild can start on any reel. Game A only starts from Reel 3.

as each reel has Wild symbol in the original configuration. the paytable just calculates as wild appearing on each reel as per normal?

link to original post

In both games, you have to allow for three simultaneous wilds. You need to decide what three wilds pays.

I think you are asking how to build a PAR sheet. Building a pay table means just assigning payoffs to different combinations of symbols on the pay lines. Or maybe you mean building a pay table with a reasonable RTP, which means calculating the frequencies of all pays and adjusting the pays to get the RTP you desire.

I am unclear what you mean by shifting the wild. Are you guaranteeing that a wild will appear on the next spin, or are you just using the reel with a wild for the reel to the left on the next spin. If the former, then you are restricting the symbols that appear on the reel to be those symbols adjacent to the wild. If the latter, then I don't understand game B.

Can you clarify your design?
This forum is more enjoyable after I learned how to use the 'Block this user' button.
RobertMuir
RobertMuir
  • Threads: 0
April 18th, 2024 at 4:29:44 PM permalink
I think you need to be quite good at maths if you want to solve this kind of game in Excel. Otherwise simulation might be easier.
newowner
newowner
  • Threads: 4
April 22nd, 2024 at 11:24:48 PM permalink
Quote: Mental

Quote: newowner

I have two game plays.

Game A:
000->001->010->100->000

Game B

link to original post

In both games, you have to allow for three simultaneous wilds. You need to decide what three wilds pays.

I think you are asking how to build a PAR sheet. Building a pay table means just assigning payoffs to different combinations of symbols on the pay lines. Or maybe you mean building a pay table with a reasonable RTP, which means calculating the frequencies of all pays and adjusting the pays to get the RTP you desire.

I am unclear what you mean by shifting the wild. Are you guaranteeing that a wild will appear on the next spin, or are you just using the reel with a wild for the reel to the left on the next spin. If the former, then you are restricting the symbols that appear on the reel to be those symbols adjacent to the wild. If the latter, then I don't understand game B.

Can you clarify your design?
link to original post

Hi,

Game A: Wild always appears on 3rd reel. and shift one position to the left. e.g. 1 is wild. 000->001->010->100->000

Game B: Wild can appear on one of three reels, and then shift one position to the left.
e.g. wild could appear on 3rd reel ,001->010->100->000
could appear on 2nd reel. 010->100->000
could appear on 1st reel, 100->000
  • Jump to: