GamerBrad
GamerBrad
  • Threads: 2
December 13th, 2015 at 4:47:29 PM permalink
I'm trying to work out a basic strategy for when to split, if you can split any 2 cards (not just pairs), with a Double exposure rule in place, so it covers basically ANY combination of cards possible in a draw. But as there are 3000(ish) possible starting hands for a player vs dealer to begin with, I'm finding it difficult to work out a chart for when its a good idea to split.

Are there any full split charts like this out there, or is there a set of rules that could be applied to a formula that would work it out for me?

I realize its a weird set of circumstances, but it would make a fantastic twist if it could be worked out...
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
December 13th, 2015 at 5:20:59 PM permalink
How would this game even be played. BJ even money and dealer takes pushes?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
December 13th, 2015 at 5:33:25 PM permalink
Double Exposure strategy:

https://wizardofodds.com/games/double-exposure/

Hole card blackjack basic strategy:

https://wizardofodds.com/games/blackjack/appendix/16/
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
GamerBrad
GamerBrad
January 27th, 2016 at 4:16:32 PM permalink
Hey,

No, the game would be still 3/2 Blackjack and Standoff is money returned, the Ability to do these split any, and reveal double exposure type "powerups" would be limited to a few per deck, and each powerup card would replace a 10 value card in the pack. I have to run a shitload of simulations to see how it works out, but would be awesome if i can get it working.
GamerBrad
GamerBrad
January 27th, 2016 at 4:19:26 PM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

Double Exposure strategy:

Hole card blackjack basic strategy:

Ibeatyouraces, Thanks for that but the problem with the split info on that chart is for doubles only, where i want to be able to work out when to split on ANY combination, if you could, when would you? kind of thing.

• Jump to: