SmDesigner
SmDesigner
  • Threads: 2
April 23rd, 2013 at 6:48:40 AM permalink
I am developing slot machines game desing for desired conditions including any bonuses count and free games.
The result contains RTP, standard deviations, contributions of all bonuses and free games, counts of hits, frequencies, contributions to RTP and variance of all combinations, pay distribution.
Here is an example
Please message me if interested, thanks!
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
April 23rd, 2013 at 6:53:07 AM permalink
Quote: SmDesigner

I am developing slot machines game desing for desired conditions including any bonuses count and free games.
The result contains RTP, standard deviations, contributions of all bonuses and free games, counts of hits, frequencies, contributions to RTP and variance of all combinations, pay distribution.

Please message me if interested, thanks!

This is the exact same message that you posted two weeks ago. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt then, but not now. This is Spamming and this message board is not to be used as a free source of advertising, so I am Banning you permanently and deleting both your E-Mail Address and link from each of your two posts.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
Ahigh
Ahigh
  • Threads: 90
April 23rd, 2013 at 6:56:53 AM permalink
aahigh.com
  • Jump to: