Suprising6
Suprising6
  • Threads: 3
January 17th, 2013 at 11:56:18 AM permalink
Researching I found out that Lucky Ladies side bet on Blackjack could be beaten utilizing card counting.

Can the same be said for other variations of bonus blackjack games that are out there? I’m referring to those that are paying money on a "blackjack". Theoretically, the higher the count (and if you utilize ace tracking as well) the more chances of a blackjack exist. So if there is a bonus bet that pays "5-1" on a blackjack, is it an advantage to bet or not when the count is high?

If you play a 6-deck shoe that’s a total of 24-blacjkacks, but if 10 Aces already passed before you get a “high count” the advantage may not exist or it could be very low…
Can that be calculated? At what point is there an advantage (if there is even one there).

Thanks for the help!
AxiomOfChoice
AxiomOfChoice
  • Threads: 32
January 17th, 2013 at 4:01:47 PM permalink
I'm not 100% sure what you are talking about, but I've found that the best sites for a good analysis of countability of various blackjack side bets are Eliot Jacobson's site (apheat.net) and Stephen How's site (discountgambling.net).

Both sites have great information that can be trusted, and Eliot posts here fairly frequently too.
Suprising6
Suprising6
  • Threads: 3
January 19th, 2013 at 3:16:44 PM permalink
Quote: AxiomOfChoice

I'm not 100% sure what you are talking about, but I've found that the best sites for a good analysis of countability of various blackjack side bets are Eliot Jacobson's site (apheat.net) and Stephen How's site (discountgambling.net).

Both sites have great information that can be trusted, and Eliot posts here fairly frequently too.

Thank you, i will take a look.
  • Jump to: