LittleFarmer
LittleFarmer
  • Threads: 1
February 28th, 2014 at 6:44:08 PM permalink
I've been trying to wrap my brain around Keno tournament play lately, and was wondering your thoughts.

Would there be an advantage to playing unpopular numbers when you need to make up ground, while playing popular numbers when you need to preserve a winning position?

Barring perfect knowledge of the other players' picks, I have been looking for most/least popular numbers picked for Keno, but can't find anything. It's been hard enough to simply find a reliable list of popular/unpopular numbers in general! Would anyone here know where to find that?

It also occured to me that when in the lead, one would probably pick only one number. On the other hand, even when desperate to make up ground, one would be best served only picking a few numbers.

Thanks in advance for any help figuring out popular/unpopular numbers.

-Frank
endermike
endermike
  • Threads: 7
February 28th, 2014 at 7:05:45 PM permalink
Could you give a bit of detail on how a keno tournament works? Number of rounds? Amount of information after each round? Bankroll? Bet options and pay tables?
Mission146
Mission146
  • Threads: 142
February 28th, 2014 at 7:13:29 PM permalink
The most important details are the number of other players and available paytables.
https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/gripes/11182-pet-peeves/120/#post815219
  • Jump to: